Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:48 pm
suddently there came an slightly green Kevin out from the wall saying:*

"what happened? all i remember is that Kenji destroyed my sword with his spit, and then, i was here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:48 pm
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

"aww damnit how could i get caught this easily"
oulls out a bag of seed
and puts a hand full in my mouth
then spit some at u very fast

kevin stands there as it hits him his sheer muscle mass stopping any damage and pain

"i guess cheap wount work this time"
hawks up some spit in my mouth
then spits it all at u're sword
the sword then starts to desenicgrate becus of
the poison in the spit
"lets fight hand to hand this time"

fine then hand to hand
he flexes a bit and a large bulge of muscle comes up
kevin:this will be fun

gets up and jumps at kevin
which tackles him to the ground
and punches his stomach

kevin grabs kenjis throat and throw him into a wall
kevin:was that supposed to hurt  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:51 pm
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

"aww damnit how could i get caught this easily"
oulls out a bag of seed
and puts a hand full in my mouth
then spit some at u very fast

kevin stands there as it hits him his sheer muscle mass stopping any damage and pain

"i guess cheap wount work this time"
hawks up some spit in my mouth
then spits it all at u're sword
the sword then starts to desenicgrate becus of
the poison in the spit
"lets fight hand to hand this time"

fine then hand to hand
he flexes a bit and a large bulge of muscle comes up
kevin:this will be fun

gets up and jumps at kevin
which tackles him to the ground
and punches his stomach

kevin grabs kenjis throat and throw him into a wall
kevin:was that supposed to hurt

"no but this sould"
with my claws scratch his eyes
so he cant see no more
"ha ha ha"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

A tear falls onto it "Mhm" Then She wip[es her eyes with one eye and A little Heart locket can be seen
Its gold and in the center An Angels wings and a Dimond

kevin walk sup and looks at the box
soren:was that from some one you cared about

Sam looks up "I guess", She turns it and shows them, There are two pictures on the right is a Handsome Man aroung 20 With wings of a Bat and red eyes Holding A baby who looks like Sam, And on the other side A beautiful Women With Long White hair And White Wings and A diffrent little girl Who looks simalar to Sam But older And with diffrent colord hair "My Family...Today is the Day I ran away, And got captured by the bounty hunter her sold me to the King" She turns it back over to her and Looks at it
soren:you must miss them
"No, Not really" The lulaby starts over and she begins to sing along to it "Someone holds me safe and worm, Horses prance through a silver storm figure's dance so graceflly, Across my memory..." Then as she wisperd that, the Singing of Angels come from the locket

*keeping the connection open Logen says:*

Logen: "i allways liked that song, the whole time since i merged my soul with yours, i loved it"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

"hey leave him alone' she yelled jumping on his back  
Wacram Glaziuz
suddently there came an slightly green Kevin out from the wall saying:*

"what happened? all i remember is that Kenji destroyed my sword with his spit, and then, i was here..."
kevin looks at him and admires himself
kevin:hey stud
kevin clone:damn im hott i have to beat women off with a stick
soren sits in the corner
soren:vanity is a sin or so iv heard  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:54 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

A tear falls onto it "Mhm" Then She wip[es her eyes with one eye and A little Heart locket can be seen
Its gold and in the center An Angels wings and a Dimond

kevin walk sup and looks at the box
soren:was that from some one you cared about

Sam looks up "I guess", She turns it and shows them, There are two pictures on the right is a Handsome Man aroung 20 With wings of a Bat and red eyes Holding A baby who looks like Sam, And on the other side A beautiful Women With Long White hair And White Wings and A diffrent little girl Who looks simalar to Sam But older And with diffrent colord hair "My Family...Today is the Day I ran away, And got captured by the bounty hunter her sold me to the King" She turns it back over to her and Looks at it
"No, Not really" The lulaby starts over and she begins to sing along to it "Someone holds me safe and worm, Horses prance through a silver storm figure's dance so graceflly, Across my memory..." Then as she wisperd that, the Singing of Angels come from the locket

Logen: "i allways liked that song, the whole time since i merged my soul with yours, i loved it"
Sam reply's Its just a song, My mother used to sing to me
Sam closes the locket ending the Music she puts the locket up to her chest and it fades into her skin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:55 pm
mark got mad and said "what the hell is going on"  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:58 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam closes the locket ending the Music she puts the locket up to her chest and it fades into her skin

Logen: " even if it is 'just a song your mother sang to you' i have the same memories and same feelings, and that feeling of love is greater than you admit it is... though as i promised... i wouldnt tell anyone, and as long as we keep secret our connection... and even if someone finds out... i wouldnt tell anything about you my dear!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:58 pm
"a fight" she said looking around  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:01 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Logen: " even if it is 'just a song your mother sang to you' i have the same memories and same feelings, and that feeling of love is greater than you admit it is... though as i promised... i wouldnt tell anyone, and as long as we keep secret our connection... and even if someone finds out... i wouldnt tell anything about you my dear!"

Sam:I hated my mother...She was a whore, she ruened My sister and my life, And because of her Sin's I had to pay for it, And I trust you
Sam grom's her silky black hair with her fingers  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:06 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam:I hated my mother...She was a whore, she ruened My sister and my life, And because of her Sin's I had to pay for it, And I trust you
Sam grom's her silky black hair with her fingers

*she reply's to Sam (still in her mind)*
Logen: "then who is that wonderfull feeling of love for then?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:08 pm
she looked at everyone "well im going to go walk around, if anyone needs me" she puts her hands in her coat pockets and walks outside, sighning  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:08 pm
Cordire was lying in the middle of the forest, thinking.  

Repressed Memories

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games