Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:45 pm

"Blaze, where are you i want to ask you something," Sapphire said looking around still trying to find him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Mist looked at fate,"This isn't you! The real you is different. Don't leave! You have pups that need you!" Her gaze snapped toward Dare angrily,"You did this! This is all your fault!" She leaped at Dare and bit his shoulder. She would rather die than have them take fate away.
Blaze heard her and tryed to yell out still holding cherry,"Sappire I ober hereg!"

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:06 am

"Now now lets no-" Dare was cut off by Mist's leap at him, taking him and her to the ground.

Dare kicked her... not sure where though.

---

Fate didn't interfear but he did see a chance. Fate darted off with all his speed in the other direction of Mist and Dare.

---

Cherry snorted.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Withered and rough from a long days hunt, Ambrose leisurely wandered the edge and rocky paths of the lagoon, attempting to find calm companionship and gentle solitude.

Ambrose-Baldric

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm

"Blaze!" Sapphire said as she ran toward his voice.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 pm

(( Wow...I'm so lost. ))

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:14 pm

((Your back! *does super ultra happy dance*!!!))

Storm licked the pups and twitched her ears, trying to pick up something.

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:32 pm

(( Lol. sorry, i was at my grandpa's funeral/ ))

*A black flame erupted in a clearing. Two female wolves walked out of it, Amiko and Lukara Amiko layed down under a tree wineing. Lukara layed next to her. both closed their eyes and drempt of their mates*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 am

Caesar ran to Amiko and jumped on her happily. He let out happy whines as he got off her and began to prance around her.
Max licked Lukaras face like crazy and kept pausing to see if she was ok.
Mist felt him kick her in the chest but she grabbed a hold of her ear and tried not to let go.
Hogan looked at fate then dare,"Do you want me to fetch him?"
BlackRain looked at storm and felt on edge,"Something is wrong.

Willowpelt12

ii Solari ii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 pm

With Natasha still at the Lagoon, she was alone. Im probably going to go to the falls...Natasha said, getting up.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Amiko sat up slowly and stared at Caesar with love and pain in her eyes.
Lukara sat up as well and stared at Max. the scars now on her muzzle instead of her whole head. she bowed her head slightly. Her right eye turned a mix of pink and light blue.

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 pm

"We, we got to go find Fate." Storm told her mate. "He'll know where Mist is, and the pups." She sat up, picking Windflower up by the scruff. "The pups will come with us, Comet and Rainstorm can walk kinda, and so can Nightfang. I will carry this one, you carry Splash, lets go."
Windflower flung into the air, and began to wail, realizing her mother was carrying her, she became silent.
Nightfang tumbled to his paws and nuzzled Storm.
Rainstorm looked at her parents, and took a few steps forward.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 pm

BlackRain looked at storm uncertain they should take the pups but knew he wouldn't win the argument. He carefully picked up Splash who let out an angry yip since she had been woken. Comet noticed his parents and siblings leaving so he stood on his short legs and began running as fast as he could to catch up to them.
Caesar licked her cheek and layed his head on her back. Max licked Lukaras muzzle and stood. He looked at the moon and let out a mournful howl thinking about his dead owner.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Storm sniffed the air. "He headed that way." Her nose pointed North.
Windflower flung back and forth, and eventually fell asleep.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games