Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:46 pm
~Darius sees Emi and pokes her in her side~ Hi Emi!
~Blair finnaly found it~ Ah ha i found it! ~Brings it to you~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:49 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
~Darius sees Emi and pokes her in her side~ Hi Emi!
~Blair finnaly found it~ Ah ha i found it! ~Brings it to you~

"woah she jumps almost to the other side of the room" she caught her breath "oh its you.. hi"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 pm
~Looks down at his feet~ Oh im so sorry Emi i never ment to scare you...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 pm
Tora takes it with one hand "thank you ma'am" she opens her eyes and looks over it but her ears are still scanning the area.  

Alice the Loving

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 pm
RaWr-i-lovely

She smiles "its ok i thought i wouldnt run into anyone, she looked down at what she was wearing the tank top and shorts and fuzzy slippers "if i knew i would be seeing anyone around here i would have dressed in something more nice"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:05 pm
Emi_Inusuki
RaWr-i-lovely

She smiles "its ok i thought i wouldnt run into anyone, she looked down at what she was wearing the tank top and shorts and fuzzy slippers "if i knew i would be seeing anyone around here i would have dressed in something more nice"

~Darius smiles~i think you look beautiful  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:06 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora takes it with one hand "thank you ma'am" she opens her eyes and looks over it but her ears are still scanning the area.

~Smiles~ no problem  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:06 pm
Emi giggles "well thank you" she bowes Seh felt her tail wag and she tryed to grab it and make it stop  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:10 pm
"where are the female dorms?" She asks folding the scedual up. her left ear stops moving face a spicific diretion as she puts the scedual in her bag too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:11 pm
Emi_Inusuki
Emi giggles "well thank you" she bowes Seh felt her tail wag and she tryed to grab it and make it stop

~Grabs her hand~ Dont fight your instincts ~Smiles~  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:13 pm
red 14 the sniper
"where are the female dorms?" She asks folding the scedual up. her left ear stops moving face a spicific diretion as she puts the scedual in her bag too.

~Points~ Right there but guys are always going in and out so if your looking for a guy free dorm youll have to stay in a private one thier that way ~Points behind her~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:14 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki

"instinct is how i hunt and live but i think i should have control over the thing sticking out of my back" She looked behind her at her wagging tail and sighed "nature played a messed up joke on us"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:18 pm
"okay, thanks" Tora bows out then walks towards the dorms tieing her bag on to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:19 pm
Emi_Inusuki
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki

"instinct is how i hunt and live but i think i should have control over the thing sticking out of my back" She looked behind her at her wagging tail and sighed "nature played a messed up joke on us"

i quite like mine ~Smiles and shows his long tail~  

RaWr-i-lovely

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki
RaWr-i-lovely
Emi_Inusuki

i quite like mine ~Smiles and shows his long tail~

"lucky i have this fuzzy thing for a tail its cute though  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games