Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:34 am
Jesse Aikens
oo...What's on there Dwale? " jesse asked curiously
"Why, this the karaoke book, young man. I thought I would sing a song. Any preferences as to genre?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
oo...What's on there Dwale? " jesse asked curiously
"Why, this the karaoke book, young man. I thought I would sing a song. Any preferences as to genre?"
umm...i don't know.." jesse said  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:47 am
Jesse Aikens
"Welllll," Dwale grinned faintly, "what sort of thing do you usually listen to?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Welllll," Dwale grinned faintly, "what sort of thing do you usually listen to?
umm.....i don't listen to music " jesse said as he looked down  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:00 am
Jesse Aikens
"You know, you're not the first person I've heard say that, but it never fails to surprise me. I guess because music has played such a powerful role in my own life, the idea of not listening to it strikes me as very alien. Never mind that, then, but do tell me, what do you do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"You know, you're not the first person I've heard say that, but it never fails to surprise me. I guess because music has played such a powerful role in my own life, the idea of not listening to it strikes me as very alien. Never mind that, then, but do tell me, what do you do for fun?"
well...i just explore new places that others wont...thats what i do for fun" jesse said  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:58 am
Jesse Aikens
well...i just explore new places that others wont...thats what i do for fun" jesse said
"Hmm. Judging by by how thick the dust is on these cobwebs, I think it's safe to say that the janitor's closet is just such a place."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:40 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Hmm. Judging by by how thick the dust is on these cobwebs, I think it's safe to say that the janitor's closet is just such a place."
hmm...if i didn't know better ...i'ld say you were leading me to an enclosed space " Jesse said with a smirk  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:54 pm
Jesse Aikens
hmm...if i didn't know better ...i'ld say you were leading me to an enclosed space " Jesse said with a smirk
Dwale laughed breathily and clapped its hands together. "Good one! Well, I assume that was a joke. Or could it be that you want me to take you into an enclosed space? Is that what you're trying to say?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:10 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Dwale laughed breathily and clapped its hands together. "Good one! Well, I assume that was a joke. Or could it be that you want me to take you into an enclosed space? Is that what you're trying to say?"
jesse sheepishly laughed and said "...a little of both"  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:29 pm
Jesse Aikens
"Ah, my," Dwale said, extinguishing its cigarette in the ash tray, "I fear that no amount of exploration can have prepared you for that adventure!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Ah, my," Dwale said, extinguishing its cigarette in the ash tray, "I fear that no amount of exploration can have prepared you for that adventure!"
ohh..what makes you Sure of that Dwale? " jesse said with a sly look on his face  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:04 pm
Jesse Aikens
ohh..what makes you Sure of that Dwale? " jesse said with a sly look on his face
"Hmm. The fact that I'm old enough to be your mother?" Dwale held up its now empty glass and raised two fingers to the waitress, who nodded and headed for the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:42 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Hmm. The fact that I'm old enough to be your mother?" Dwale held up its now empty glass and raised two fingers to the waitress, who nodded and headed for the bar.
ohh..." Jesse looked down sadly. "Sorry"  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:48 pm
Jesse Aikens
ohh..." Jesse looked down sadly. "Sorry"
"Now, now, that's nothing to be upset about." Dwale said as it accepted two more mimosas, "I just thought I'd better let you know now rather than spring it on you at the last second. And believe me, if that's enough to deter you then you really don't wanna get into the freaky stuff! Here." It slid a fresh drink over to Jesse and rested its chin on its palm, regarding him.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games