Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:07 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
ohh..." Jesse looked down sadly. "Sorry"
"Now, now, that's nothing to be upset about." Dwale said as it accepted two more mimosas, "I just thought I'd better let you know now rather than spring it on you at the last second. And believe me, if that's enough to deter you then you really don't wanna get into the freaky stuff! Here." It slid a fresh drink over to Jesse and rested its chin on its palm, regarding him.
i didnt mean to sound too anxious.....but... mabye over time .. we can get to that point...but only when we both are ready....knowing that im not ready yet....just means it will take time" jesse said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:38 pm
Jesse Aikens
i didnt mean to sound too anxious.....but... mabye over time .. we can get to that point...but only when we both are ready....knowing that im not ready yet....just means it will take time" jesse said
Dwale laughed quietly and smiled. "Well, well, an old-fashioned gentleman, are ye? And people say that chivalry is dead! But drink, drink, I'm already like, twelve ahead of you and I'll not see you fall any further behind."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Dwale laughed quietly and smiled. "Well, well, an old-fashioned gentleman, are ye? And people say that chivalry is dead! But drink, drink, I'm already like, twelve ahead of you and I'll not see you fall any further behind."
i try to be ..and ok -" jesse down's the drink quickly  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 pm
Jesse Aikens
"Careful. If you drink champagne too fast it'll make you puke. It's all the carbonation, you see...and as a result, your puke goes wayyyyyy across the room." Dwale nods knowingly, leaving no doubt that the voice of experience has spoken.  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:59 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Careful. If you drink champagne too fast it'll make you puke. It's all the carbonation, you see...and as a result, your puke goes wayyyyyy across the room." Dwale nods knowingly, leaving no doubt that the voice of experience has spoken.
ok... i wont drink it too fast " jesse then sips a bit more  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:04 pm
Jesse Aikens
"So," Dwale began, "what about...hobbies. Got any hobbies?"  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:49 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"So," Dwale began, "what about...hobbies. Got any hobbies?"
no" jesse said simply  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:31 pm
Mortella strolls in donning an apron she keeps behind the bar.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Sabia Sheehan

Beloved Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm
Sabia peeked in through the doors, quickly taking in the interior before shuffling inside. Her eyes flicked back and forth as she made her way inside, carefully weaving in between people as she moved towards an empty table. Smoothing her dress down the backs of her legs she sat and placed her cat plush on the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Sabia Sheehan
Sabia peeked in through the doors, quickly taking in the interior before shuffling inside. Her eyes flicked back and forth as she made her way inside, carefully weaving in between people as she moved towards an empty table. Smoothing her dress down the backs of her legs she sat and placed her cat plush on the table.

Mortella smiled as she silently flew along on her thrusters over to her table. She had enough energy to fly higher but she remained just a few inches above the ground. The eight foot tall giantess looked down. "Welcome to the rainbow paw. My name is Mort. How may I serve you?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Sabia Sheehan

Beloved Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

Mortella smiled as she silently flew along on her thrusters over to her table. She had enough energy to fly higher but she remained just a few inches above the ground. The eight foot tall giantess looked down. "Welcome to the rainbow paw. My name is Mort. How may I serve you?"

Blinking big green eyes, Sabia stared up at the giantess, mouth partially hanging open. Realizing what she was doing she shook her head, chastising herself for being rude. "Carrot juice please, if you don't have that then apple will be fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

Blinking big green eyes, Sabia stared up at the giantess, mouth partially hanging open. Realizing what she was doing she shook her head, chastising herself for being rude. "Carrot juice please, if you don't have that then apple will be fine."

The small humming buzz of electronic motors are heard as she nods her head thoughtfully scribbling down on a piece of paper she pulls out of a slit from her stomach. "Excellent choice." She bends forward into a bowing position as she sets a menu down on the table tilting her head to a smile her anamatronic face unable to show finer details of emotion. "Please look over the menu while I get your: Carrot. Juice."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Sabia Sheehan

Beloved Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 pm
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

The small humming buzz of electronic motors are heard as she nods her head thoughtfully scribbling down on a piece of paper she pulls out of a slit from her stomach. "Excellent choice." She bends forward into a bowing position as she sets a menu down on the table tilting her head to a smile her anamatronic face unable to show finer details of emotion. "Please look over the menu while I get your: Carrot. Juice."

Taking the menu in her paws, Sabia tried to focus on it and not the anamatronic woman floating away to get her juice. This place certainly was strange, but maybe she could make new friends here. With a soft sigh, she scanned the items typed neatly on the menu before putting it down, deciding she wasn't really hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:05 pm
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

Taking the menu in her paws, Sabia tried to focus on it and not the anamatronic woman floating away to get her juice. This place certainly was strange, but maybe she could make new friends here. With a soft sigh, she scanned the items typed neatly on the menu before putting it down, deciding she wasn't really hungry.
Mortella returned with a tall glass lightly chilled as she set down the glass tenderly on the table. Audibly she blinked her eye. "You are new here. I am so sorry you didn't come during the regular rush hour." She tilted her head again and looked over to the rabbit girl. "Did anything catch your eye?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Sabia Sheehan

Beloved Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:08 pm
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

Mortella returned with a tall glass lightly chilled as she set down the glass tenderly on the table. Audibly she blinked her eye. "You are new here. I am so sorry you didn't come during the regular rush hour." She tilted her head again and looked over to the rabbit girl. "Did anything catch your eye?"

"I am indeed new here. Thank you for the juice Mort." She smiled up at the giantess before taking a small sip from the glass. "Nothing sadly. I fear I'm just not all that hungry, and I hate to waste food."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games