Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:13 pm
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

Blinking big green eyes, Sabia stared up at the giantess, mouth partially hanging open. Realizing what she was doing she shook her head, chastising herself for being rude. "Carrot juice please, if you don't have that then apple will be fine."

The small humming buzz of electronic motors are heard as she nods her head thoughtfully scribbling down on a piece of paper she pulls out of a slit from her stomach. "Excellent choice." She bends forward into a bowing position as she sets a menu down on the table tilting her head to a smile her anamatronic face unable to show finer details of emotion. "Please look over the menu while I get your: Carrot. Juice."

Taking the menu in her paws, Sabia tried to focus on it and not the anamatronic woman floating away to get her juice. This place certainly was strange, but maybe she could make new friends here. With a soft sigh, she scanned the items typed neatly on the menu before putting it down, deciding she wasn't really hungry.
Mortella returned with a tall glass lightly chilled as she set down the glass tenderly on the table. Audibly she blinked her eye. "You are new here. I am so sorry you didn't come during the regular rush hour." She tilted her head again and looked over to the rabbit girl. "Did anything catch your eye?"

"I am indeed new here. Thank you for the juice Mort." She smiled up at the giantess before taking a small sip from the glass. "Nothing sadly. I fear I'm just not all that hungry, and I hate to waste food."

Mortella cooled her thrusters as she leaned lightly against the table folding the menu back up and tucking it under her arm. "Oh By all means it would not be any sort of waste. We have quite a few fresh vegetarian platters available." She blinked her eyes slowly "We are in the process of rehiring if you are interested in finding a new niche."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:17 pm
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

Blinking big green eyes, Sabia stared up at the giantess, mouth partially hanging open. Realizing what she was doing she shook her head, chastising herself for being rude. "Carrot juice please, if you don't have that then apple will be fine."

The small humming buzz of electronic motors are heard as she nods her head thoughtfully scribbling down on a piece of paper she pulls out of a slit from her stomach. "Excellent choice." She bends forward into a bowing position as she sets a menu down on the table tilting her head to a smile her anamatronic face unable to show finer details of emotion. "Please look over the menu while I get your: Carrot. Juice."

Taking the menu in her paws, Sabia tried to focus on it and not the anamatronic woman floating away to get her juice. This place certainly was strange, but maybe she could make new friends here. With a soft sigh, she scanned the items typed neatly on the menu before putting it down, deciding she wasn't really hungry.
Mortella returned with a tall glass lightly chilled as she set down the glass tenderly on the table. Audibly she blinked her eye. "You are new here. I am so sorry you didn't come during the regular rush hour." She tilted her head again and looked over to the rabbit girl. "Did anything catch your eye?"

"I am indeed new here. Thank you for the juice Mort." She smiled up at the giantess before taking a small sip from the glass. "Nothing sadly. I fear I'm just not all that hungry, and I hate to waste food."

Mortella cooled her thrusters as she leaned lightly against the table folding the menu back up and tucking it under her arm. "Oh By all means it would not be any sort of waste. We have quite a few fresh vegetarian platters available." She blinked her eyes slowly "We are in the process of rehiring if you are interested in finding a new niche."

"I'm sure all of them are exceptionally tasty as well. Maybe in a little while I'll be hungry." Her ears perked at the mention of a job. "Oh really? I might enjoy that, it's been ages since I've actually had anything to do."  

Sabia Sheehan

Beloved Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 pm
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

"I'm sure all of them are exceptionally tasty as well. Maybe in a little while I'll be hungry." Her ears perked at the mention of a job. "Oh really? I might enjoy that, it's been ages since I've actually had anything to do."

Mortella nods "It Comes with some benefits If you are interested "she closes her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan
Mortella
Sabia Sheehan

Mortella nods "It Comes with some benefits If you are interested "she closes her eyes.

Taking another sip of juice, Sabia tilted her head to the side. "Benefits?"  

Sabia Sheehan

Beloved Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:25 pm
She nods a second time "You can earn a salary of 3-35k a month." Her ear fins bob happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:56 am
Jesse Aikens
no" jesse said simply
"Got any friends?"  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
no" jesse said simply
"Got any friends?"
not many ..Other than you" jesse said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:01 am
Jesse Aikens
"No man is an island, as they say. So, that's something. Got any family?"  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"No man is an island, as they say. So, that's something. Got any family?"
....no......humans killed my family " Jesse said sadly  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:30 pm
Jesse Aikens
"Sorry to hear that. It's my understanding that there's a lot of human-on-chimera violence in universes where the two coexist. That's the case where I come from as well, but I never had a family to worry per se. Not a real one, anyway."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Sorry to hear that. It's my understanding that there's a lot of human-on-chimera violence in universes where the two coexist. That's the case where I come from as well, but I never had a family to worry per se. Not a real one, anyway."
ohh...." jesse drank the rest of his drink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 am
Jesse Aikens
"Yes indeed." Dwale stirred what was left in its glass, thought it didn't need it. "I was lucky not to have dealt with much prejudice. I was raised by humans, actually. Of course, it all fell apart when I was still young."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:14 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Yes indeed." Dwale stirred what was left in its glass, thought it didn't need it. "I was lucky not to have dealt with much prejudice. I was raised by humans, actually. Of course, it all fell apart when I was still young."
ohhh...im sorry Dwale " jesse said as he put a hand gently on his shoulder  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:10 pm
Jesse Aikens
"No need to be," it said, waving its hand dismissively. "Most chimerae back home grew up in industrial nurseries. Compared to them, I had it good."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"No need to be," it said, waving its hand dismissively. "Most chimerae back home grew up in industrial nurseries. Compared to them, I had it good."
well....atleast you dont need to worry about family ties as much.....mine were cut from me...and it hurt " jese said as he held his chest  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games