Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 pm
Jesse Aikens
well....atleast you dont need to worry about family ties as much.....mine were cut from me...and it hurt " jese said as he held his chest
"I wonder...is an adoptive family less real than a biological one? I get different answers from people. Ah, well, I guess I'll never know. Let's move on from this depressing crap. Next subject!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:34 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
well....atleast you dont need to worry about family ties as much.....mine were cut from me...and it hurt " jese said as he held his chest
"I wonder...is an adoptive family less real than a biological one? I get different answers from people. Ah, well, I guess I'll never know. Let's move on from this depressing crap. Next subject!"
ok....c...could i please have another drink Dwale? " Jesse asked politely  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:46 pm
Jesse Aikens
"A drink? Yes...yes, I believe that can be arranged. One moment, please." Dwale disappears for a couple of minutes, returning with two glasses full of dark, creamy drink, explaining that these are called "mudslides" and that you can in fact drink them down like chocolate milk.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:53 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"A drink? Yes...yes, I believe that can be arranged. One moment, please." Dwale disappears for a couple of minutes, returning with two glasses full of dark, creamy drink, explaining that these are called "mudslides" and that you can in fact drink them down like chocolate milk.
thank you Dwale " jesse said as he hugged Dwale, then took a sip  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm
Mortella strolled in and put on her apron  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:00 pm
Jesse Aikens
"You're very welcome," Dwale said, taking a long pull from its drink, then making a face. "Bleh, this tastes like candy. I think I'll switch back to beer after this, if you don't mind."  

Thorn apple

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"You're very welcome," Dwale said, taking a long pull from its drink, then making a face. "Bleh, this tastes like candy. I think I'll switch back to beer after this, if you don't mind."
Mortella tilts her head to the side appearing as if she is smiling as her jet thrusters let her slip past noiselessly. "Can I refresh your drinks?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:15 pm
Mortella
Mortella tilts her head to the side appearing as if she is smiling as her jet thrusters let her slip past noiselessly. "Can I refresh your drinks?"
"I was wondering when you'd show up. Yes, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd like a beer to chase this sweet stuff down with. Oh, this young man is Jesse and his drinks are on my tab tonight."  

Thorn apple

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:18 pm
Thorn apple
Mortella
"I was wondering when you'd show up. Yes, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd like a beer to chase this sweet stuff down with. Oh, this young man is Jesse and his drinks are on my tab tonight."
Mortella nodded her ear receptors bobbing then directing to Jesse as she took a pad of paper from a slit in her stomach and waited eagerly for his response.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:44 pm
Mortella

Thorn apple

Jesse smiled at Dwale and said "its ok Ehehe " then Jesse finished his drink. "I think i will too" then Jesse turned towards the waitress and politely asked her "may i have a beer as well please?"  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 pm
Jesse Aikens
Jesse smiled at Dwale and said "its ok Ehehe " then Jesse finished his drink. "I think i will too" then Jesse turned towards the waitress and politely asked her "may i have a beer as well please?"
Dwale waited until Mortella had walked away before confiding, "That there's the owner. She's the one to talk to if'n ya want a job here."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 pm
Mortella wirred away as she looked to the bar then her note pad as she read the digital screen. "Beer." She blinked her eye Then looked over the taps. Pilsners, stouts,lights, ales and meads. She scanned slowly over the bar as she seemed to be confused. Then opened a refrigerator and took out two bottles of miller. She then lightly hovered back over to the table popping the caps and setting down the two bottles "Anything else?" she asked waving her hand.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:04 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Dwale waited until Mortella had walked away before confiding, "That there's the owner. She's the one to talk to if'n ya want a job here."
i met her ...when i was a dragon ...before she was cybernetic" jesse said "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 pm
Jesse Aikens
i met her ...when i was a dragon ...before she was cybernetic" jesse said "
"You mean you were here before and no one warned you not to talk to me? Ha!"

(I'm out for the night. Peace, guys.)  

Thorn apple

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:15 pm
Mortella settled her self behind the bar to was dishes with a lazer cannon.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games