Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
i met her ...when i was a dragon ...before she was cybernetic" jesse said "
"You mean you were here before and no one warned you not to talk to me? Ha!"

(I'm out for the night. Peace, guys.)
well i wish i saw you" jese said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 am
Jesse Aikens
"Well, you see me now," Dwale said, mouth turning up into a grin, "is it everything you hoped for?"  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Well, you see me now," Dwale said, mouth turning up into a grin, "is it everything you hoped for?"
that....and more " jesse said with a happy grin on his face  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 am
Jesse Aikens
"Well. Well. Well, well, well." Dwale slurped noisily on its beer. "I don't believe you ever mentioned what you're doing in a place like this."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:55 am
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Well. Well. Well, well, well." Dwale slurped noisily on its beer. "I don't believe you ever mentioned what you're doing in a place like this."
looking for someone to keep me company " jesse said as he looked at Dwale  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:37 am
Jesse Aikens
"I see. And I take it none of the numbers on the bathroom wall met your needs?"  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"I see. And I take it none of the numbers on the bathroom wall met your needs?"
i don't mean that companie ...i mean company to keep here....till i have to go"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:36 pm
Jesse Aikens
Dwale laughed almost silently, its eyes flashing green in the lamplight. "I'm joking of course. Even if you were looking for that sort of companionship, I don't think toilet scrawls would be the best place to start. To tell you the truth, I wrote half of those myself and left my ex's phone number."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
Dwale laughed almost silently, its eyes flashing green in the lamplight. "I'm joking of course. Even if you were looking for that sort of companionship, I don't think toilet scrawls would be the best place to start. To tell you the truth, I wrote half of those myself and left my ex's phone number."
i haven't even been to the bathroom to see those...and i would rather have a phonenumber of someone that's more than willing to just have a nice conversation witg"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:06 pm
Jesse Aikens
i haven't even been to the bathroom to see those...and i would rather have a phonenumber of someone that's more than willing to just have a nice conversation witg"
"You've got about four drinks in you, so I expect you'll be seeing them soon enough." Dwale pointed towards the back of the establishment. "I was working on an Alice in Wonderland mural, too, 'til someone came along and decided to draw dicks on everything. Some people just have no appreciation for art."  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"You've got about four drinks in you, so I expect you'll be seeing them soon enough." Dwale pointed towards the back of the establishment. "I was working on an Alice in Wonderland mural, too, 'til someone came along and decided to draw dicks on everything. Some people just have no appreciation for art."
....that just shows how much of a d**k the person responsible is....i bet it looked wonderful before it was ruined "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:31 pm
Jesse Aikens
....that just shows how much of a d**k the person responsible is....i bet it looked wonderful before it was ruined "
"Not really. I can't draw worth a crap!" Dwale laughed a little harder than what would be considered normal, considering it was its own joke.  

Thorn apple

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:10 pm
Thorn apple
Jesse Aikens
"Not really. I can't draw worth a crap!" Dwale laughed a little harder than what would be considered normal, considering it was its own joke.
ohh....ok"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:36 am
Dwale finally got around to sweeping up the broken glass from its earlier mishap. Just sayin'. xp  

Thorn apple

Objected_Rarity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 am
Ah' wow, now that I've yet again remembered my log-in, I'm on when everyone else is off.

Ti's sad, but I guess I could have gotten on at a. . .much much worst time.
Yeah. . .definitely. 4laugh

*she says, as she takes a seat at the bar and yawns*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games