Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:57 pm

Celestia Whitesword
I guess you're right. sweatdrop

Whenever I had Battlefront, the Rhen Var battle was ridiculously broken with an AT-AT! xd

Skull base, though overgrown and over 60 years out of use, would make for a good hiding place.
Its got an Endor-ish feel without the Ewoks or nastier critters of Endor.
Plus the base is already there.
Though you do run the risk of the Corellian Space Museum sending another expedition there.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:02 am

Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

Whenever I had Battlefront, the Rhen Var battle was ridiculously broken with an AT-AT! xd

Skull base, though overgrown and over 60 years out of use, would make for a good hiding place.
Though you do run the risk of the Corellian Space Museum sending another expedition there.

Definetely worth thinking over. ^^ Is the Darksun Clan still around, aside from Link, of course, or did they largely die out with Cale himself?

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:04 am

Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

Definetely worth thinking over. ^^ Is the Darksun Clan still around, aside from Link, of course, or did they largely die out with Cale himself?

Yeah, but Cale was the last big Pirate.
It was pretty hard to fill his shoes.
They're mostly Smugglers, outlaws, and Corporate executives now.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:10 am

Let's see ... that was that one place somewhere between Corellia and Ord Mantell, correct?

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:12 am

Celestia Whitesword
Let's see ... that was that one place somewhere between Corellia and Ord Mantell, correct?

Its like a two hour jump from Ord Mantell on a class one hyperdrive.
Skull Base was that old Rebel Alliance base that Cale found in SotF, renamed and upgradded, and then used alot in LoP.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:14 am

Fifty dollars for writing a paper that's due in less than 6. I had eight hours to come up with a viable arguement on how one can consider classical music "art" and defend it with specific examples.

No sweat...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:15 am

Nelowulf
Fifty dollars for writing a paper that's due in less than 6. I had eight hours to come up with a viable arguement on how one can consider classical music "art" and defend it with specific examples.

No sweat...

Nice.
So whatcha gonna blow the loot on?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:17 am

My average monthly bill out of pocket here at college is less than a dollar a month.

Unless there's something really bitchin', nothing. Did I miss anything important in my absence?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:21 am

Nelowulf
My average monthly bill out of pocket here at college is less than a dollar a month.

Unless there's something really bitchin', nothing. Did I miss anything important in my absence?

Lessee....
New people in the RP, including PaultheWolf (even has a new lightsaber form in the Guide), and theres some activity on Illum.
In addition, Link's gonna have to go to Coruscant.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:21 am

Nope. Seems to have been a pretty slow night tonight. ^^;;

And, hi Nelo. ^^

Nina Halford

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:26 am

You are going to need a hella lot of activity to draw the eyes of Ferno towards such a remote, backwater planet such as Ilum. He's tracking Link. You are going to have to draw enough attention to yourself to make him believe you're either worth his time to divert attention away from his spying, or be a large enough thorn to the empire to force him there.

We're not talkin' thrawn here. Ferno may be able to draw, but that doesn't mean diddly squat about art.

Though, if you and paulthewolf joined forces, it might make for a very interesting fight against me.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:28 am

It is nice to have an Echani back in the mix instead of all the Mando.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:33 am

Yeah. It seems everyone and their brother wants to be a mando ... O_O
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:35 am

As for helping you finding Link's Master, man, I dont know what to do.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:57 am

I tat I taw a puddy tat!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games