Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 pm
She prances into the bar. Gracefully, the deer lady strides over to the bar and sits down in a stool. "What should I even drink..? Well I suppose a glass of purified, icey water would be perfect about now.", she said to whomever is working the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 pm
Manifest Doom
She prances into the bar. Gracefully, the deer lady strides over to the bar and sits down in a stool. "What should I even drink..? Well I suppose a glass of purified, icey water would be perfect about now.", she said to whomever is working the bar.
Mortella slides a chilled glass down the length of the bar. Mortella stood an even eight feet tall as she smiled from behind the bar. "Well it's almost summer"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:03 pm
Timid Mishu
Mishu continues to sit about.
Mortella pokes him in the side with a straw. "Laaaazy"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:09 pm
Mortella

"Oh shh" he replied humorously, "Not a lot of people are here anyway."  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:09 pm
Mortella shakes her head and starts in on rearranging the stock bottles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 pm
Timid Mishu
Mortella

"Oh shh" he replied humorously, "Not a lot of people are here anyway."
Mortella tented her eyebrows. "Yes I understand ... but you let one get away without talking to them and you did not greet the customer at the bar." She splashes dish water in his general direction "Bad waiter naughty waiter."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:15 pm
Mortella

"Hey!" he yelped laughingly, "Fine, I'll talk." He turns to the costumer, "Hello mam, do you need anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:18 pm
Timid Mishu
Mortella

"Hey!" he yelped laughingly, "Fine, I'll talk." He turns to the costumer, "Hello mam, do you need anything?"
"No, thank you very much for asking." She gives a little narrow glance as she puts up a stack of direr sheets and Windex on the bar as she does the dishes "You know the drill."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm
Mortella

Mishu groans a bit as he grabs the cleaning items, walking to the closest table and begins to wipe it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:25 pm
Timid Mishu
Mortella

Mishu groans a bit as he grabs the cleaning items, walking to the closest table and begins to wipe it down.
"Windows young padawan. You will clean all sixteen of them. We shall refer to them as the windows of shame.... You will clean all six of them ... then I will come back in the morning and I will pay you for the week. Deal?" she says putting down the dishes as she starts to walk out. "Don't greet customers and it will be the cone of shame!" She wiggles her finger as she points to her eyes then in his general direction moulting the words "I can see you sleep"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:28 pm
Mortella

Groans again and begins to go to windows to clean them, "This is some form of illegal. I know it." begins to wash windows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:28 pm
Mortella
Manifest Doom
Mortella slides a chilled glass down the length of the bar. Mortella stood an even eight feet tall as she smiled from behind the bar. "Well it's almost summer"
She smiles and nods a thank you. "Thanks, and it is! Water is great for hot days. Phew.", she said as she took a good gulp and sighing. "That's better." She grinned happily and looked about the bar for company, if no one else was around she'll just chat with the very tall bar lady.  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:32 pm
I can't believe what a b***h of an artist this woman is.

I swear, I commission her for art and she sits there and tells me she knows best on what MY character should look like.

Tells me my fursona's name is stupid, says my idea of a flame halo is stupid, says my character should have scythes instead of the sword I asked for....

you draw what your customer wants, not what you want you crazy whore.

.... I'll start a new thread to rant about this s**t. I've never had an artist just go and do her own thing with my fursona and I'm steamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:55 pm
Ahh! Man I'd be pissed too! Hope she doesn't continue to butch him! We should all just spam this chick for doing such a thing. D<  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 pm
Manifest Doom
Mortella
Manifest Doom
She smiles and nods a thank you. "Thanks, and it is! Water is great for hot days. Phew.", she said as she took a good gulp and sighing. "That's better." She grinned happily and looked about the bar for company, if no one else was around she'll just chat with the very tall bar lady.
Mortella smiled and nodded "It has been quite a yo yo of a year as far as the weather is concerned. Sweaters one day to insufferable amounts of heat while most of California looks like it's gonna burn down." She shrugged "And I was promised global warming my Al Gore."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games