Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 pm
Psycho Lee
I can't believe what a b***h of an artist this woman is.

I swear, I commission her for art and she sits there and tells me she knows best on what MY character should look like.

Tells me my fursona's name is stupid, says my idea of a flame halo is stupid, says my character should have scythes instead of the sword I asked for....

you draw what your customer wants, not what you want you crazy whore.

.... I'll start a new thread to rant about this s**t. I've never had an artist just go and do her own thing with my fursona and I'm steamed.

Mortella shakes her head "Just bad business bro"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 pm
Herro? What is dis? O.o I'm new to the guild  

Ice The Husky

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:53 pm
Mortella sighs. "That waiter is not doing their job..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:22 pm
Mishu hears and panics a bit, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he then begins wiping faster.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:32 pm
jesse walks in and sits by the bar. "hello " he simply said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm
Mishu waved to Jesse as he came in and quickly got back to work on the windows.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:52 pm
Hmm, Mort, have you been reading my thread about this artist?

It's pretty funny. She sits after I mention my character's half demon and tells me how my character SHOULD be, because she knows "everything" about demons. Like he should have a silver metal crown (a tiara?) and then he draws him with scythes that she gets out of a VIDEO GAME. wut?

It's not that she's trying to be mean, she's just a know it all. And it's just kinda annoying.

Also, her anatomy needs serious work. I'll have to temp-post a pic of this thing.

Did I ever tell you about that drama-s**t-fest I started over at FA over an artist that blew up all over DA and Livejournal as well? Furries and their drama.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:26 pm
Psycho Lee
Hmm, Mort, have you been reading my thread about this artist?

It's pretty funny. She sits after I mention my character's half demon and tells me how my character SHOULD be, because she knows "everything" about demons. Like he should have a silver metal crown (a tiara?) and then he draws him with scythes that she gets out of a VIDEO GAME. wut?

It's not that she's trying to be mean, she's just a know it all. And it's just kinda annoying.

Also, her anatomy needs serious work. I'll have to temp-post a pic of this thing.
"Don't pay ....simple"

Did I ever tell you about that drama-s**t-fest I started over at FA over an artist that blew up all over DA and Livejournal as well? Furries and their drama.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:27 pm
Mort starts to casually clean glasses.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 pm
Heh, this place is starting to look like a dating site or something? You see all those threads out there where people title them "19/m/horny"?
How about 341/sexy/murderous.

I know you might have something to say about this since you do garb, but I am stuck on whether to go authentic or non with a renaissance garb piece.

I mean, I'd rather go as authentic as possible while still doing something I'd think is awesome.

I think part of the problem is that I looked for advice from the SCA.. and they only recreate from about 1000-1599ad. And while styles really took off around the early-mid 1500s, I was looking for a vest which didn't really exist back then (unless you count jerkins). It wasn't until the 17th-18 centuries (1600-1800) that vests started showing up. So I was looking in the wrong place.

But what I think I'll do is make a close-to-authentic 17th-18th century shirt, but in a off color (purple), and then get a leather vest... if it isn't exactly authentic oh well.

What's more important. Authenticity, or style?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:03 pm
Mortella starts to wash down the bar top humming a little tune.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 pm
Mortella flips over the open sign as she walks to the door to get the broom.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:37 pm
Mortella takes out the placements from the back of the bar "These should do nicely."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:51 pm
She starts to wash off the tables and booths.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm
She happily set out silverware wrapped in napkins alongside the placements.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games