Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:52 pm
Tasu was up by the hokage whatching the fight.
Kontsu went threw tons of hand sighns and said "water style water dragon jutsu." A giant dragon of water appered behind him. He then went threw another ton of hand sighns and said "fire style firedragon jutsu." a fire dragon appered beside the water dragon. Kontsu pointed at Kinma and the dragons attacked her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:14 pm
Hana slipped into the audience unnoticed by most.
An albino snake appeared at Kinma's side once the smoke disappeared. It was big enough that a person could ride it easlily. Kinma slipped ontop of it quickly and muttered, "earth style, stone pillar justu." Giant columns of stone scaled out of the gound. Each spead out, it was impossible for anything to move in a straight path through the stone.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm
Kontsu moved his hands in in a wavy motin. The dragon's went the same way his hands were. He made some hand signs and said "secret art combonation tornado." he started to spin and fire and water spon around him. He shot himself at Kinma.

Tasu walked over to hana and said "Your late."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 am
Hana smiled, "Well I had to be careful. One slight accident and I could've blown up the lab." She paused. "And I'm still here.."
"Sero." Kinma mumbled to the snake. The reptile turned its head hissing and spat out a terrible spray of acidic fluid towards Kontsu.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm
Tasu said " don't tell me you were late because of the fact that you had to experiment."

Kontsu was hit in the eye's with the acid. he fell to the ground. he was laying on the ground. Around him was a crater. He stood up and his right arm was hanging to his side unable to move. kontsu said " I didn't want to do this." Kontsu released a huge amount of chakra and took off some waits. He disappeared and appeared behind kinma. He slashed at her with his sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:33 am
The giant snake moved ever so slightly, blocking Kinma from the sword. "Sero!" Kinma growled in fury. Her red eyes narrowed into snake-like slits. She hissed loudly, claws began to grow from her fingers. She quickly removed her shoes as her feet turned into claws as well. "You....killed....him.." Kinma moaned as scales grew on her arms and legs in random patterns, leaving some spots with skin and some with scales.
Hana sighed, "I didn't mean for it to take that long."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:09 pm
Kontsu looked at her with wide eye's. He disappered and rappered behind her, his blade was by her neck he said "i'm sorry about what i did to your friends but i had no choice."

Tasu said " it's okay. you'll make it up to me later." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 pm
"Everyone has a choice." Kinma hissed and lifted her hand to the blade. She did it slowly as if she wasn't going to do anything. Then her claws sqeezed the metal and broke it. Her scale covered palm got cut slightly, but it seemed worth it to her. She slammed her elbow back into his arm and then kicked him a far distance away from her. She crouched down on the ground on all fours. She moved almost snake-like, and slippery.
"You're up to something." Hana smiled nervously.
Shaya blinked underneath her anbu mask. She had known the Kinma girl was different but this....  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:47 pm
When kinma hit him away he went flying throuch the wall. he was laying on the ground. The smoke came from the hole in the wall.

The crowd was stareing at the hole to see if he was okay.

Tasu said "i have no idea what your talking about." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:52 pm
Hana rolled her eyes, "Uh huh....sure you don't."
Kinma turned and quickly climbed up on of the stone pillars. She stayed still, staring at the wall while still keeping her guard up.
Shaya stared with wide eyes, sure she had seen fighters strong enough to make holes in walls, but something about Kinma just plain creeped her out.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Sakata sat in the crowd. "Its a bummer that I have to be the proctor for the next match..."She sighed looking down at the battle below.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm
Kontsu stood up and took a few steps so that people could see him. "That can't be the best you got Kinma." He said as he took out two demon wind surikens. he threw them at her and said "dodge this."

the crowd was cheering at the site of him back on his feet.
Tasu said "your sarcasem is always funny."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 pm
Kinma crouched once more and took off, she jumped from pillar to pillar twisting in unhuman ways to avoid the blades. She faked moving to the next pillar and then jumped down. One of them got stuck in stone. Kinma kept on running, she looked like a wild creature. "Shadow clone justsu." She muttered making quick handsigns. Then there were 3 of Kinma. They separated quickly, one moved left, the other right, the other up another pillar.
"Funny?" Hana asked. "I don't think this'll end up well." She said looking down at the arena.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:16 pm
Kontsu took the giant shuriken that was in the wall and threw it again. The shurikens disappeared in a puff of smoke , as millions of kinma clones came out and were on the pillars. "try and find the real me kinma." The knotsu talking turned into a puff of smoke.

tasu Said "yes funny."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Hana shrugged, "If you say so."
Kinma dispersed her own clones and shook her head. She looked at her clawed hand and ran it across the scales on her arm, pulling them off. "You want me to find you. Fine." She hissed as more scales came off. "Bet none of them can do this." Kinma ran up the wall and crouched on the side of it, she was up above the pillars now. She made handsigns with her one free hand, the one she wasn't using to hold her scales. She opened the palm of her hand and blew into it hard, the sharpened scales flew into the field, headed for each clone of her that she could see.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games