Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 am

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Yep, the Cave is getting frustrating. confused If this continues, I'll poke around the DC Forum and see if anyone has any insight on this. 3nodding

Oh, btw...

Beady, did you see the Code tutorial? Did it make any sense?

Yep! I have already started using it. It explains stuff perfectly. I have been getting eggs off scrolls when you not around.

Oh, good! Glad it made sense. I wasn't sure since it was really late when I posted it and didn't do my usual over-proofing of it (as I seem to do with detailed posts, like the Incubator and Infirmary, and still miss things from time to time).

CAVE INFO... There is a small thread which people are complaining about the weird or missed egg drop times, as well as the duration of the drops (1 to 2 minutes).

Suggestion made to check for drops not only at the top of the hour (which is typical drop time) but to also check at 5 minute marks (like 12:05, 12:10, 12:15, etc).
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:59 am

Ddraig Asheart
Oh, and by the way Kayariy; We have a thread for mini-cities as well. If we can have the link you shall be added to the list.
EDIT: I already saw the link. redface Didn't realize you had found the thread. I shall work on adding it to the list!

yeah, I did a little exploring

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Oh, and by the way Kayariy; We have a thread for mini-cities as well. If we can have the link you shall be added to the list.
EDIT: I already saw the link. redface Didn't realize you had found the thread. I shall work on adding it to the list!

yeah, I did a little exploring

Good to see that! Hope you can spare some time to click the Valenth and other adoptable pets. Some need many clicks to grow!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:11 am

I like the new look. ^_^

Dragon Walking - Time: 3 days

Please help the egg. *click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help my hatchlings - Time: 3 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

help the hatchlings! Time - 2 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

help the eggs! Time - 2 days or less!

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:21 am

Minime-sama
I like the new look. ^_^

Dragon Walking - Time: 3 days

Please help the egg. *click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help my hatchlings - Time: 3 days

help the hatchlings! Time - 2 days or less!

help the eggs! Time - 2 days or less!

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

Hey, Mini! Thanks for the imput! And it's good to see another person walking dragons. I'll have to add you to the dragon walkers.

If you want to simplify things, you can copy and paste the Dragon Walking group in the Infirmary (at the end of the post). It isn't proprietary or anything like that. I created it to help the other dragon walkers, so you should use it, too, if you want. Also you can change the message line "Dragon walking ...." to suit yourself. AND you can add yours or anyone's eggs/babies to it. It's there to help you and everyone! 3nodding biggrin

Like this...

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs need to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:32 am

*pokes me 2 headed dragon*
I am leaving for work now. When I see you next you better have changed in to the nice light blue color of a female or so help me I don't know what I am going to do with you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And it just sits there with that innocent slightly confused look. Have to love them rolleyes smile

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:45 am

Ddraig Asheart
I am leaving for work now. When I see you next you better have changed in to the nice light blue color of a female or so help me I don't know what I am going to do with you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And it just sits there with that innocent slightly confused look. Have to love them rolleyes smile

lol good luck!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:47 am

Ddraig Asheart

*pats split baby's head* Don't worry. Your mommy will love you, dark or light. Beady is a softie when it comes to her splits. 3nodding blaugh

Huh... I just noticed that ALL my skywings are females. *Willa just sitting there with that innocent slightly confused look...* rofl

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:48 am

Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

*pats split baby's head* Don't worry. Your mommy will love you, dark or light. Beady is a softie when it comes to her splits. 3nodding blaugh

Huh... I just noticed that ALL my skywings are females. *Willa just sitting there with that innocent slightly confused look...* rofl

that would be very funny, if all my dragons turn out to be the same gender
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:53 am

Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

that would be very funny, if all my dragons turn out to be the same gender

It happens sometimes. With first six dragons, 5 were males! Didn't think I'd ever get a female. Now it seems that I get groups of one gender at a time. Weird. confused

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:53 am

does anyone know what age my eggs might start hatching? so I can worry if they aren't hatching?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:12 pm

Kayariy
does anyone know what age my eggs might start hatching? so I can worry if they aren't hatching?

I've still got a while to wait, Kay. When they start approaching the 3.5 day mark, they should have a little cracking happening. If not, we'll walk them and get them to hatch. 3nodding biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Willa-Wisp
Kayariy

I've still got a while to wait, Kay. When they start approaching the 3.5 day mark, they should have a little cracking happening. If not, we'll walk them and get them to hatch. 3nodding biggrin

Okay... guess I'm just fidgeting over the eggs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Ddraig Asheart

*pats the split baby as well* There is a very slim chance you will have a female split, Beady. *Crosses fingers* xd

I also have weird batches of dragons being either one gender or another. For example, all my plant dragons are females...my blacks as well... xd Speaking of plant dragons, I am also trying for the ones with the yellow flowers. As Beady have pointed out in her previous post, the main thing for the alternate sprites are bred eggs...I also noticed that it doesn't matter if the father or the mother are regular plant dragons...

I picked this cutie up in hopes of getting a male... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

Kimmiora
Crew

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 pm

The orange egg only has 3 days left.
This is my hubbys eggs please help!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games