Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:38 am
As teh land below gradually turned into thick jungle, gabriel pointed down below.
"There! Let's land, we can take the rest on foot."
he descended and landed, placing Opal down gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:47 am
Dougal slowed down and jogged back to the others. He was glad for a rest-it had been awhile since he had ran such a distance and it made him a bit weak in the legs.

Opal glanced up at Gabriel. Although she couldn't smile the tone of her voice expressed her happiness. "Thanks for the ride," she said. "I hope I wasn't too heavy." She glanced over at Dougal who had poked fun at her in the car for being heavy.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:38 am
Lilith laughed as they came in to land.
"That was great!" She said then turned to Sin and thanked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:55 am
Gabriel smiled. "No problem, sweetie."

Sin looked a little embarassed and shrugged.
"Whatever. Doesn't affect me, you're pretty light."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:29 am
Niaro then bowed down and hold the goblet over her head and felt how the blood was falling down on her. She also felt the energy of the goblet that burned her skin. She then tried to fight the pain of her leg and she then looked up to see the expression of he master. She really was scared that she had done something that maybe he was bordered, maybe he had spied on her. All the thought came on her mind and got scared. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. She then felt how one tear was falling down and then she felt it. she did not drop the goblet but felt ashamed that she had showed weakness to her master and it felt so wrong. She then waited that he would take the goblet and she knew that the blood must be something that is strong. She then remembered that the blood was the blood of Jesus Christ and the same blood that cleaned the souls of the humans. She never knew what happen if a creature like her master would drink it would cause. Would it change affect or make a glitch in the realm of the world. She had no idea but she really waned to know if she had been a good girl or a bad girl to her master and if she kept her loyalty.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm
Satan took the goblet from her and held it up to sniff it.
"The blood of the Son...heh, Father mocks us with such cheap toys. But...."
He admired it a little, closed his eyes and took a long gulp. He winced a little from the taste, and carried on, draining the goblet completely.
he exhaled slowly...and waited.

(tee hee)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:59 pm
Dougal had plopped down on the ground-slightly exhausted from the run but he would be minute in a minute....or five minutes. "Which way do we go now, blondie?" he asked Gabriel.

((Blondie will be Dougal's official nickname for Gabriel now.)) ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 pm
Niaro looked at her master and the blood stopped and the goblet was empty. She then went back and her foot hurt so she felt back and her leg made a sound. She then tried to stand up and waited for further instruction.
(One of my shortest but I have someone beside me that want me to go to bed >-<)  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:11 pm
Satan felt something stir within him and tried ot concentrate. It began to build and he smirled. suddenly he shot out a hand and a huge ball of flames errupted form it, hitting one of the palace walls. The wall cracked and there was a shred in dimensions. he suddenly could sense the mortal realm outside the tear.
"oh.." he chuckled and gave a wide smile. "Oh that will do very nicely."
The tear quivered and he focused on keeping it open. "Mestopheles - arrange the armies before it closes. The apocolypse will begin..."

---

Gabriel smirked at his new nickname and shrugged.
"uh...I thin it's just a matter of feeling our way through this one...it was a very very very very long time ago, in all fairness."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:27 pm
"So what.....we're suppose to wonder around a jungle and hope to trip on some old guy's fossils or something?" Dougal asked in mild annoyance. It was clear he wasn't as patient as his step-sister.

"Are there any possible signs or symbols that would give direction?" Opal asked trying yo be more positive.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 pm
"No, we wander around until I and adam remember where we are." gabriel said patiently. "The event of Jobe was millions upon millions of years ago, in a jungle. Can you concieve how different it had been now, with teh trees livinga dn dying and rearranging themselves? We wlak until I recognise something."

Adam nodded. "When I passed over his soul I recall him being near a large mound iwth hanging trees and a rock formation a little like a cave. Does that help?"

Gabriel nodded. "ok, we look for that then."

Natsha fanned herlsfe with a hand. a long dress in a jungle was one thing, but a long black dress in god-know-how-high heat was quite another. She kept to the shade. "sure,we'll look."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:46 pm
Dougal rolled his eyes. "Could have said so in the first place...." he mumbled in a low voice. He then got a sense of Natasha's discomfort. He thought about telling her to just it off below the knees but he figured she would be against that. Of course Opal could always repair it later....

Instead he opted to tie together a few large leaves and handed it to her for a fan. He then proceeded to make one for Lilith and even Sin-even though he was sure she was used to worse heat but it was his softer nature that had taken over him for a moment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 pm
Natasha smiled and took the fan.
"Thanks Dougal." Se started wafting herself with it with a sigh. "Shoudl we split up, or will we end up getting eaten if we do? I mean, this is Africa - bloody eveyrthing here tries to kill you. Do lions live in jungles?"
"That's Leopards." sin corrected and blinke dat Dougal when he tried to offer her a fan. she waved her hand at it, declining as politely as she could.

Gabriel spread out a bit and Adam headed off in the other direction, both seraching for something farmiliar, or an energy signal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 pm
Dougal shrugged with a small smile then offered it to Opal even though he knew she wouldn't need it. Opal took it anyway though. He glanced at Gabriel and then Adam. "Who do you think will find it first? Should we place bets?" Dougal said jokingly. "No that we have anything to bet with...."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:42 pm
here was a flutter and a shower of leaves as Gabriel took to the sky again.
Sin looked bored and snaked around a tree to sit up in the branches.
"Whatever. Might as well sunbathe until the do-gooders have finished."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games