Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Last Poster Wins!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you'll win?
  Of course =D
  Uhm No =)
  Uhmm uhh wht?Srry waz distracted =P
View Results

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:05 am
I think that it must be incredibly hard for a parent to accept that their child is becoming an adult. My mom accepted the transition with grace. My father.. well, let's just say I don't speak with the man unless necessary. And even then, I'll find a way to avoid it.

Heh, and honestly, you sound pretty normal what with the sneaking around. My parents were lucky with my older brother and I, we never did that sort of thing. Then my baby brother came along. He snuck out one night to go meet up with some girl down the street and my parents were absolutely floored. I don't think they knew what to do, haha.

Oh, I don't plan on ever having kids. For many reason, top among them are how expensive they end up being, how much time they would take and, most importantly, I don't think my genes are worth passing on to another generation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:13 am
Hmm i can see that happening with my dad actually. He is so hard headed and stubborn. >.> My mom understands to a point. She is a worrywart. or however thats spelled. xDD
If my parents knew, i dont think they would kno what to do either. Besides maybe taking everything they can away from me. xP But its not like im a bad kid.... completely.... sad lol
And yeah i guess so. i wont understand completely til i have my own kid. xP And its ur choice on whats best for you. I wouldnt mind having a kid or two. ^_^ Just as long as im financially backed.  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:21 am
Hehe.

In all honesty, nobody is perfect and as long as you aren't hurting yourself or anyone around you then I'm sure they would come around... eventually!

I used to think I would want kids, and I have to admit sometimes I think I might still want them someday. But, logically speaking, I see no need for them. Ah, but then, how well can logic work with a mainly emotional event?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:38 am
Yeah tho apparently my dad thinks he is Mr. Perfect. >.> And i'm not hurting anyone around me. sad I may be hurting myself once in awhile tho. *cough cough* xP I could only hope for the day they come around. sad
Yeah u bring up a good point. lol =]  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:43 am
Dude, are you sure you aren't my long-lost sister? haha, kidding. My dad seems to think he is Mr Perfect and can do no wrong as well. I think its the whole 'born-again christian' thing that makes him act that way, though.

And if you are hurting yourself in any way... well, you are practically an adult, considered an adult by most standards, so as long as you are willing to accept any consequences that come with your actions, your parents really shouldn't be able to say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 am
i win!  

TrueBlood225

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:50 am
Lol i kno right! x3 Eh i dont kno why my dad is like that.. and i dont think i really wanna find out. sweatdrop lol
Well yeah tho its illegal yet til im 21. ninja xDD But besides that im a good girl. mrgreen xDD And im willing to accept them. Not that i want to have the major consequences and such. o_o i just wanna have fun with my friends before its too late. Tho it kinda is ever since most of us split to our separate ways after HS. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:54 am
Naughty naughty, underage drinking eh? haha smile

It's hard to keep in touch with people from HS. I don't think I've talked to my friends from there for... well, probably 6 years.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:03 pm
o_o shhhhh! xDD It wont be illegal anymore in less than a year. >.< hehe *counting down the days* xDD
Yeah i just saw one of my really good friends last friday and it had been 2 yrs since we had seen eachother. We went and saw Miss March together. It was fun. biggrin But sad thing bout that is we live in the same town. Actually quite a few of my friends still live in town. Except they live on their college campus during the school year. xP Oh well. -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:06 pm
-grins- You know, I'm totally against the norm in terms of drinking. I was one month away from being legal before I got drunk for the first time. I mean, I'd had sips of beer before that etc, but I was nearly legal by the time I got stupid-drunk for the first time (and only time I got that stupid-drunk, I might add!).

Thats kinda sad sad I have a good excuse for not seeing anyone from high school because I went to a boarding school and people came there from all over the world. I actually went to school with Randy Bachman's daughter! (He's the guy who does American Woman, and was really popular in my mom's generation. She wouldn't stop squealing about how he sat in front of her at my older brother's grad ceremony! lol)  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 pm
Well ive never let myself go that far yet. Ive gotten tipsy before but i stopped before it went any further than that. neutral Im going to wait til its actually legal so i wont be in as much trouble when coming home. xP Yeah some of my friends who are over the age tell me all the time that its not all that great but i wont really kno til i get to see for myself. =/ lol
rofl Thats awesome! Tho i dont really kno who that is so i can only imagine. sweatdrop xDD It really is sad. I dont kno. Ive sorta gotten more attached to the friends i made after high school. The ones i never really got to kno in HS and the ones who are slightly older. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:49 pm
Haha, good idea! And, it really isn't anything all that great. Getting stupid-drunk, I mean. When I drink now I get to tipsy and just try to stay there, that's when I have the most fun.

And it really actually makes sense that you would be more attached with friends you made after high school. In high school you are just thrown into this lump with all your peers and there are so many cliques and groups and taboos that you may end up skipping over a true friend simply because they run in different circles then you. But once you reach the real world, with university (in part) and get a job and make your way in the world, then the friends you make are ones you make because you find some sort of kindred spirit in them and you aren't pre-biased because of your peers or the groups they associate with.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:01 pm
^_^ Yeah i dont kno about getting stupid drunk either... Ive seen a friend of mine get that drunk and i will admit its funny to watch but i would hate to be the one going thru that. sweatdrop

=D Exactly! Like i never knew i would be friends with some of the people i met in HS due to our completely separate group of friends. But now i cant imagine not being friends with them. They even said so themselves. We'll be like "why werent we friends in HS?" xDD I <3 them to death! =D xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:16 pm
JABLUH!

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:27 pm
It's time to reclaim our base of operations!  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games