Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm
" No fair." shivering she pushed him up and kissed him.
" you know he's going o be very pissed when untied," she laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:02 am
He grinned," Yur pretty energetic yourself." He put his paws on the floor and he skidded to a stop. He got off the swing and dusted himself off. "How about we go to the movies now. We could watch a scary movie!"  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:44 am
Seraph struggled to get free, finnaly he snapped the vone "I'm going to KILL Navo" he said angrily "Sex crazed dog bunny thing" he laughed

Chaos smiled "Ok~ Scarey movie it is" she got p and walked over to him, grabbing onto his arm and nuzzleing it the walk to the movies  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm
On the walk to the theater, his heart was pounding like a hummingbird. He stood as stiff as an ironing board the whole walk there. When they arrived at the theater he relaxed. They walked inside, seeing it was full. He went up to the board to see what movies were playing. He turned his head,"So what would you like to see?"  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:10 pm
Chaos looked "Whats the scariest? uh....hmm.." she thought "Snakes on a plane I haven't seen it yet...lets see it.." She suddenly stood and looked as old as she could..abut twenty ish "Hello, Sir, two tickets for snakes on a plane?" she asked the dude behind the counter "You got an ID miss, it IS an R movie" she smiled "Yes" she handed him a fake ID....he gave her the tickets "Whatever" he mumbeled as they walked to the seats, after they where out of sight Chaos burst out laughing "I can't believe it worked!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:15 pm
Kuro laughed so hard he started tearing up. He wiped the tear from his eye," Man, you are good. Where did you get that 'ID'." He asked curiously. He didnt care where she got it, he was just glad she had it with her.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 pm
"i maded it" Chaos sat down in a seat, pulling Kuro beside her "I could get you one to if you want..your personality, if you don't learn to control it, may ruin the trick, but, I love y..uh, I mean, I like your personality as is"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:41 pm
SOphie grubbed Navo and pulled him into the cave.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:54 pm
Kuro blinked stupidly. Not realizing she had almost confessed, he said," You like my personality? Really? I thought most people secretly hated my personality because I was annoying and chilish."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 pm
"Well, I like it...its you, and its awsomeness~" She giggled

Someone shhed her...she turned towards them with a firey looked "DOn't make me hurt you" she said plainly..the person wimpered when some of her popcorn his his face..she turned back to Kuro and the movie smiling  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:17 pm
Navo murred as he was dragged into the cave"Excited I take it"he asked curiously...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 pm
He smiled, impressed by her reaction. He whispered in a quiet voice ,"Thank you." He looked at her for a while but then continued to watch the movie.

((OOC; Have you ever seen the movie snakes on a plane? O_o I haven't))  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 pm
((Yes and it was awsome..I think I have a spoiler around here somewhere))
they where at a strange part..which disturbed Chaos..she held onto Kuro

The fat lady wakes up because of the screaming and the snake pops its head out of the top of her dress and bites her in the eye. Another woman is bitten on the tongue by a snake hiding in her air-sickness bag, when she goes to throw-up. Big Leroy is bitten on the a**. Flynn's partner is bitten when he goes down to investigate the screams.

The passengers panic and run, with disastrous results. A man is killed when the fleeing crowd knocks him down and a woman accidentally steps on him, driving her high heel into his ear

a little after words Samuel L says something awsome "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER ******** SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER ******** PLANE..now stand back everyone"

Chaos smiled slightly, still freaked by the image of the guys getting a high heel in his head..and that someone else got bit with horrible goreyness, the catnip plant from earlyer that she stole from Seraph slipped out of her pocket on Kuro's lap  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Kuro watched the movie with wide eyes. When Choas held on to him he patted her head, and whispered to her thats it wasnt that bad. He noticed the catnip on his lap and picked this up from his lap. He chuckled at the sight. "How did you get this? Seraph never lets me eat it because its to delicious." He quickly nibbles on it. "Thank you, its great"  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm
"Because its a freaking drug type thing to our species..not because its delicious..besides..I stoled it, oh, the worst it will to to me is make me feel light headed and happyer" She laughed, as soon as the movie was over she sighed relief "That was..messed up"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games