Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm
"Is that so?" Koko smiled wickedly and then slowly traced the same area with her finger tips while enjoying his laugher.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:31 pm
"Oh nooo.." Drake squirmed and laughed. despite his protests it was obvious he didn't quite want her to stop.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Koko smiled and continued a bit longer until he seemed to have enough. Then she moved so that she was beside him and up against the headboard of the bed. She pulled a sheet up to cover chest....she had chilled after the intense workout in bed. She smiled and brought his hand up to her cheek and then kissed the palm of his hand.

((Isn't it past your bedtime? lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:42 pm
[aye, but what can i say? I don't have to get up early tmrw since I got a lot of work done today XD I haven't had a late night in a while :p]

Drake lightly stroked her cheek with the fingers of his hand and smiled. he closed his eyes, feeling safe and at peace in the little bubble of the two of them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm
((lol-works for me))

Koko smiled down on him and kissed his forhead. Then she snuggled up to him-slidding into a position that caused his to curl into her and could use her chest as a pillow. She played with strands of his hair and gently massaged his head. "If you want....I can keep the shop closed tomorrow so we can have extra time to plan," she whispered into his ear before nibbling at it softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:54 pm
[that said, I think i can only go for another 10 minutes before i faceplant the keyboard and go to sleep rofl ]

He used her as a pillow happily.
"mhmn..sounds wise." he said sleepily.
"what are we going to do with the dogs? I could pull some strings over on the east coast to get across the sea without needing quarentine." he yawned. "that's if those vamps are still alive."

[edit: aye i'm off to bed lol night]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:09 pm
((Nighty night))

"I would appreciate it," Koko whispered as he dozed off. She stayed awake and watched over him like a guardian angel.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:27 pm
[I took a nap after school and ended up sleeping for four and a half hours. xD; ]

Mason and Lillin reached the loud bar and stepped in. Mason looked over everyone recognizing most from church or seeing them around town.
Lillin watched the room and a blonde head caught her eye.
"Look! It's that girl from the girl who got kidnapped." She said, making her way to Judith from the crowd.
Mason followed continuing to look at the faces until they arrived at Judith who was surrounded by men.
"Uh, hello." He said, conscious of the not so pleasant smell of sweat mingled with bad cologne wafting off the men.
Judith looked up to see the boy with the green streaks, Mason the name was.
"Hey!" She exclaimed, obviously recognizing him which issues a groan from one of the men.
"How are you? Is that girl.... Koko doing better?" He asked.
"I'd say she's doing pretty good." Judith said with a smirk. "You just missed her actually."
"Oh, that's too bad."
"So what brings you here?" She asked.
"Just out-"
"Investigating!" Lillin chirped.
"Oh, that's fun." Judith replied, laughing a bit.
"Yeah. We're looking for a killer." Lillin said causing a couple of them men to take a step back.
"I remember you mentioning that."
"We're-" Lillin started before Mason grabbed her around the waist to cut her off.
"We're going to go get a drink." He said and pulled her to the other side of the bar.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm
((lol....and you missed all the fun steamy action....lol

Patrick is going to rock Judith's world....eventually. haha wink ))

Patrick was up late making out plans for his shop and finishing the base part of the dessert he was making for Judith. Then all he would have to do was add the finishing touches later before he went to pick her up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:05 am
[Damn sleep! If I didn't need sleep I'd never miss anything! D< ]

Mason set Lillin on a barstool and ordered drinks.
"What was that?" She asked, glaring at him.
"Remember what I told you about offending the residents? I think you were getting a bit too close." Mason said and sighed. He thanked the bartender and took a long swig of his drink.
"So?" She crossed her arms. "We're investigating."
"And we've got to keep good relations with the town we're investigating in."
Lillin continued glaring at Mason.
"I want to see how Tristen is doing anyway." He mumbled. Ever since they found out about vampires he'd been tense and Tristen even said that a vampire would be in a social area looking for prey... He glanced over at Judith.
"Hey, Lillin." He said quietly to her. "Did Judith ever say how long she'd been here?" He asked.
"No." Lillin said, still annoyed.
"She said she was just visiting though."
"And?"
"Come on." Mason said. He left a bill on the bar and grabbed Lillin again to go back to the hotel, hopefully Tristen would be back.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:10 am
[aww *hugs*]

Drake dozed peacefully, for the minute letting his troubles slip away.

--

Meanwhile Tristen marched down the streets in search of Mason and Lillin to let them know the news. She walked with a somewhat moody gait - while she felt accomplished at getting closer to her goal she didn't exactly relish threatening other people. Still, she'd been threatened by her Lord and the 'Prince' of her city enough times, hence why she was doing this job. In the more professional and social vampire world it was dog it dog. These backwoods vamps wouldn't understand.
That said, the male seemed like he wanted responsibility, and she felt he had a definite age to him through his aura. But surely one who was that old wouldn't kill like a newbie so recklessly?
though they did say the 'beast' in you took over the longer you lived for...
She shook her head, banishing these things form her thoughts. she would do her duty, and that would be it. No overthinking. She'd give them two days, then she'd signal the hunt to begin.

[ aww man, if they go over to England I am totally bringing Aridas in. He is a resident there after all, and they'll need a mentor if the vamp authorities get twitchy :p ]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 am
Koko didn't pay attention to how long she stayed in that position. Eventually she could feel the muscles in her neck strain little but she muster the strength to stay. When Drake shifted away she decided to take a moment brief moment to slip away-but not before giving him a peck on the cheek.

She slipped out of the bed, wrapping the towel around her, and went to make sure there was enough blood thawed out. Drake would probably be hungry in the morning. Then she went to gather their clothes from the bathroom and folded them neatly. She left them near the dresser before slipping back into bed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 am
he didn't notice her leave, but when she slipped back in his eyes fluttered open groggily and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.
"mhm...what's the time? is judith back yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 am
Koko's hands skimmed over his torso. "I think the clock said 2 or 3.....so she should be coming back soon since the bars normally close about that time." She gave butterfly kisses along his neck and moved to wrap her arms around him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:39 am
he returned the kisses, though they were brief as he had other things on his mind now he was concious and not in a stupor any more.
"What's our plan? we need to move quickly if we're to get everything organised. What do you think? England?" he suggested. "Judith can come too if she wants, though I don't want to separate her from Patrick. Still, if she's here she may be a target." he worried  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games