Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:28 pm
Mira chuckled and kissed him back "Okay.." Her wings fluttered slightly in anticipation before folding tightly against her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 pm
He brought his hands down to her sides to lightly grab at her shirt with a small chuckle. He lifts it off then tosses it to the side with a smile. He then kisses her a little bit more. "... Can you help me out?... can't much unwrap all of it by myself..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:01 pm
Mira laughed and shivered slightly from the shock of cold air hitting her bare skin.Kissing him back, she slide her hands under his shirt, pulling it of "That's the point of a present though, your supposted to unwrap it yourself." She grinned slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Oblen shook his head slightly with a small chuckle. "Well, alright then..." He says before getting his fingers in her pants, starting to lower them, but kept kissing her.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:17 pm
((Time Skip?))
Mira grinned slightly and kissed him back.Running her nails down his chest, she undid his belt "So hows your borthday going for you so far?" She was teasing but at the same time she e=was being serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 pm
((Yeah. xp ))

Oblen smiled. "So far so good..." He said with a chuckle.

~time skip~

Oblen let out a sigh, closing his eyes very relaxed and holding Mira close under the covers. He nods, kissing Mira before saying "Thank you... that was a very good birthday treat... best gift in all my years." He says with a nod.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm
((Lmfao what's with da face?))

Mira giggled and kissed him back, curling against his side "Any time..." She held in a small yawn as she closed her eyes "Just remember that people can only hurt you if you let them....."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:42 pm
((It's just something I do. 3nodding ))

Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Any time?... how about then... again please?" He asks before kissing her again. He shrugs his shoulders. "... well, I still get hurt despite me not willing to let them hurt me... say, by a bomb I hadn't seen until it's too late... not that I let that bomb hurt me... it hurt me because I wasn't aware of it."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:14 pm
((Lol okay then))

Mira laughed and kissed him back "Are you serious?" Then frowning slightly, she eyed him in disapproval "That's not what I meant.Sure you can get hurt physically, but people can only hurt you mentally and emotionally if you let them."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:23 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "... Not if you're being screwed around with by a devine force..." He says before shaking his head. "... just... nevermind the hurt talk... it's fine, I'm fine... so... again?... please?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:29 pm
Mira frowned slightl, half tempted to argue with that first statement before sighing slightly in defeat.Kissing him gently she gave a wicked smile "Okay."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:42 pm
Oblen smiled, kissing her a few times before going under the covers.

~time skip~

Oblen laid back, very very relaxed with closed eyes. He nods lazily. "... that... that was... ah, thank you so much... I would just... keep at it... but that... ah... I'm good..." He says with a smile. He then looks around, with a shrug. "... I feel... so... relaxed... that... that's all I feel... heh..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 pm
Mira giggled quietly and culred agaisnt Oblen's side "That's good.." She held in a small yawn, feeling rather worn out.Closing her eyes, she felt extremely tired all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:01 pm
Oblen smiled as he kept his arms around Mira, sharing her body heat with his own. He kissed Mira once before closing his eyes again, relaxed and tired. He chuckled before saying "... Well... let's just lay here... and get some rest... for as long as possible... what a great birthday..." He says with a smile.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 pm
Mira nodded slightly and kissed him back, too tired to say anything.Wrapping her arms around her growing stomach, she curled against him, sighing slightly in content.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games