Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, though there were points he wanted to shake his head at. The Forbidden Forest escapades of numerous students was just one of many such events. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 95 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 120 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 360 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 455 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image
                                                This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                So put all of your anger on
                                                In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon had escaped the train, rushed to the first carriage he could, and had settled himself near the very edge of the tables, firmly convinced that if somehow either Aimee or Caty decided to sit with him, he was just going to skip the feast altogether and go to the kitchens for dinner instead. While the house elves would be busy, he would be left alone a hell of a lot more than he would be otherwise. He glared at whoever came into the hall and even attempted to steer their way over to him. His peace had already been disturbed by Aimee and that Beckett kid, he didn't want to deal with anyone else. Otherwise he was not responsible for what came out of his mouth as a result.

════════════════════════

Thinking: If they even fin' tha' they're gonna si' 'ere, they're in fer a rude shock...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                So could you please hold your applause
                                                Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                And turn it into the silver screen dream

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:13 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander doubted she really believed him from the set of her mouth, but couldn't bring himself to care. Maybe he was being a bit delusional, but he was happy enough with that for now. He'd really rather not think about any of this to begin with, but after tonight he was just going to not. Think. About. Any of it. Hopefully he wouldn't have to go home for the winter break. Wendy's face showed barely anything at what he said, in as abbreviated a version as possible. "I'll be sure to let him know next time I see him skulking about," he said sarcastically, but not very nastily, for what it was worth. He rolled his eyes at the mention of 'practical', but conceded she had somewhat of a point. "Father's not going to disown her- he cracked her across the face and took her wand for the rest of the summer, and then snapped at me about how I should've done that to begin with. They're still going to get a marriage out of her. She's still pureblooded. And Cy's a rabid dog, essentially, who should have been put down ages ago." The carriage had come to a halt by then, broke him out of his rant, and Vander was quiet all the way to the table, where he sat watching the Sorting with the gradual realization that he wasn't even annoyed by it at this point.

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Arms crossed defiantly over his chest; he didn't realize how guarded and defensive he was until he felt the muscles in his forearms and biceps starting to tense and that his fists were balled tight, luckily they were tucked and hidden between the folds of his elbows. It seemed as though Zeph hardly recognized him, or maybe just didn't care. Either way, it still managed to piss Tristan off. He hadn't noticed he'd been grinding his teeth together until he shrugged his shoulders and said, ”Same, just another boring summer...” He tried to sound as nonchalant as possible, and for the most part, it seemed to have worked. Tristan cocked a defiant brow at Levi's statement, but at least it reassured him in one way; maybe he wasn't another one of Lori's "dates". Besides, he hadn't seemed very invested in the conversation when Tristan first approached. Through the remainder of the conversation, Tristan remained silent for the most part, deciding to coast by on autopilot until they all finally separated ways.

Once inside the Great Hall, Tristan steered his feet to the Slytherin table with Lorelei alongside him. Casually glancing over before they reached the table, he said, ”Hey, can we talk later? Tonight—or tomorrow—y'know, whenever, you have a chance and...somewhere where it's not so crowded.” He had so many things he wanted to tell her, but half of them, he couldn't, because they were about her! He could talk about Sybil, but somehow, that just felt wrong... But, if Lori doesn't even like him, and likes Zeph instead, then maybe he could just focus on Sybil. Somehow, that felt wrong too. He can't decide on just the basis of “oh, well the other girl's taken.” It wasn't right, his mother and father both him taught him better than that. He needed to choose, but how? The only people he can feel comfortable talking too are the people he has to talk about! And Sybil doesn't even know what he is yet; what if he tells her and she ends up hating him for it? What if Lori doesn't even like him the way he likes her? It was all so bloody frustrating, he had half a mind to hunt down Gia and interrogate her for solutions to his problem if he wasn't so scared she'd laugh in his face first. At least she'd help, or try too anyway; he's just not sure if he can endure all the laughing. Shaking the thoughts away once he reached the table, he shuffled his robes around to make himself comfortable on the bench before yawning loudly.

[OOC: Quoted y'all since first paragraph is still at the station.]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: slytherin table】 【COMPANY:: Lori】 【ATTIRE:: uniform】 【STATS:: 5'3", 136lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[quote="Cara MiaKitty] [quote="Deviled Dregs] [quote="Diamond Wales]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Savannah reached the great hall all alone. She never found Liam in the crowd, or even Mordred; she could've used the Ravenclaw as a chance to keep watch for Liam, but, a part of her was nervous to even see him. What would he think of her like this? She hadn't changed too much from last year, had she? Sure, her skirt was a bit shorter and her stockings were ripped, maybe her blouse was a little smaller, and so what if she had decided to play with make-up? Would he treat her different? She wasn't sure if she wanted to find out. Liam was polite though, maybe too polite. The thought of corrupting him had been a tempting one; she poured over the different scenarios in her head a hundred different times but it didn't mean she liked him; no, not at all. She just wanted to toy with him. Play a game. Life's too dull without games.

With that mantra in mind, Savannah swept down to the emerald trimmed table while carefully toting her small canine companion in his carrier strapped around her shoulder. She probably should've have left him to be taken by the house-elves up to her her dorm room, like last year, but she had a feeling she might be spending a lonely evening at her house table. Savannah scanned the row quickly, opting to avoid her brother and when she realized Ralphie hadn't yet reached the table, she sighed with drooped shoulders. It didn't take long for her gaze to wonder over a head of blond hair and an icy aura, accentuated by the glare he shot like daggers at any passerby foolish enough to sit beside him. Ironically enough, she was just that foolish. Head held high, she stole the seat directly across from this boy; probably a second year, if she had to bet. But looks can be deceiving, he might've been a fourth year for all she knew. With the tilt of her head and a quirky smile on her thin red lips, she riddled out a teasing question,”What is the single answer on your face?” Savannah paused to slip a chocolate frog card out of her robe pocket and tossed it up in the air then caught it single-handedly. ”If you guess right, I'll let you have my chocolate frog. Or... if you like, you can make the stakes more interesting?”

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: mini skirt, tattered fishnets 】 【STATS:: thirteen, 5'5", 119lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee walked into the hall and looked around quietly. She easily spotted Leon, but she wasn't sure she should really bother him more tonight and another girl was already sitting with him, which made him look even more annoyed. She didn't want him to completely hate her for the day, so she steered away from him and dropped into a seat further down the table. She looked around before sighing and staring at the table. She felt like she had no friends. She knew it wasn't true, but she couldn't stop feeling it. It just sat in her mind like an anchor, dragging her down deep into the water and trying to drown her.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:48 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Ray had taken the carriage ride with his fellow classmates before spitting off from them. Heading to the Slytherin table he noticed that Aimee seemed not her usually self. She wasn’t with Caty surprisingly which made Ray wonder why. ‘I wonder what’s up with her…’ he thought before glancing around the Slytherin table. He didn’t notice Ralph there, so he decided to walk over to Aimee.

Taking a seat next to Aimee, Ray tried not to seem too curious. Looking down the table again, his eye then fell onto Aimee. “Hey Aimee,” He greeted. “Everything alright…?” He asked trying not to be too pushy. It was none of his business what was wrong. After all he wasn’t her friend, just a housemate. Though didn’t the deputy headmistress say that their house was their family? So, didn’t that mean he should care? Regardless, Ray was only trying to be helpful. He was hardly asking for his own benefit.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Aimee

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Devlyn Maycry

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Mira had enjoyed her first day on the job as head girl. She wondered how many people were actually bothered by her new head girl status but didn’t really care. Why should she? It was their problem. Besides, it wasn’t like she was going to abuse her power or anything. Getting to the Great Hall she split from Timothy after giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. She didn’t care if Benjamin was watching or if he didn’t have a girlfriend to suck up too.

Going over to the Slytherin table, Mira found herself a seat at her table. Sitting proud at the green and silver table, it was the first time the blonde could say she was happy to be there. Looking to the first years as they filled in, she couldn’t help but wonder how many of them would be in Slytherin house. Hopefully quite a few, though only time would tell that. Looking down the table she noticed Wendy with Evander. She didn’t want to bother her friend knowing Evander probably wouldn’t appreciate it.

User Image

With: No one

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: @mc2 : Don't know if Benjamin would be with Mira or not.

Spice the Rat

mc2

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 am
User Image
User Image

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa had endured the long, arduous train ride from London, having spent her time reading through her new textbooks, and a book on learning traditional Celtic. She had always loved learning languages, though she wasn't certain on why she did. Perhaps it was just that she wanted to travel the world... if ever she weren't to be an Heiress. Her family was very important to her, not just for the fact that she might get a nice chunk of the estate someday. Of course, her cousins Heath and Morgan would likely get it all, but that's where her smarts came into play. She was planning her own way to make money in life. Particularly since Heath was likely not going to get inheritance... just because he was a moron most of the time. Not someone impressive to the family. No, that would be her. Contessa Linwood. She'd certainly make an impact.

After the train ride, Tessa quickly found a carriage, though it was soon occupied by other people. Thank Merlin they didn't try and speak to her. At the castle gates, she followed the crowd down to the Great Hall, then sat at her favorite seat at the Slytherin Table. She liked the spot because she could see all the goings on about her. She set her Celtic book on the table and read, silently whispering the words within. She didn't care much about the sorting, as she didn't know anyone in the class. Besides, it wasn't like she had a ton of friends to talk with.

Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Dʀɪᴠᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀʀs, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ TV
Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ғʀᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ

Ɓє cαяєfυƖ ωнαт уσυ ωιѕн fσя 'cαυѕє уσυ נυѕт мιgнт gєт ιт
The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:14 am
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After a seemingly boring carriage ride up to the castle, Kyson followed the other students to the Great Hall to await the feast. The Sorting wasn't something he cared too much about, since he already knew where he was and he didn't know anyone being sorted this year. When it was his sister's turn, he might pay attention, but he had a few years to go before he even had to consider that. Entering the Hall, he walked straight over to the Slytherin table. There were several students already there, most of them chatting with each other. At one end of the table, he spotted a familiar lilac haired friend of his. Friend? Acquaintance? Well, they hadn't killed each other yet. She was reading quietly to herself, and honestly she looked rather peaceful. Kyson decided to join her, sitting across the table from her. "Um, hi Tessa. What are you reading?" he asked. The least he could do was try to be civil towards her. At this point, he knew that there was no escaping her, since they were in the same house and the chances of her getting eaten by the giant squid were slim to none, without further plotting.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:23 am
User Image
User Image

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Tessa looked up when she heard someone speak to her, but saw only Kyson there. Was he trying to be friendly? She closed her book, then looked back at him. "Hello, Macclellan. I am reading a language guide to Celtic. Why do you wish to know?" She lifted an eyebrow, crossing her hands delicately atop her book. Perhaps he was genuinely trying to be nice.... or perhaps he was still just a punk. At that moment, she considered telling him to piss off, but decided she'd give him one chance. Exactly one. Any mess ups, she'd slap him into next semester. She blinked slowly, expression remaining neutral, despite her secret wanting to know his intentions.

Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Dʀɪᴠᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀʀs, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ TV
Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ғʀᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ

Ɓє cαяєfυƖ ωнαт уσυ ωιѕн fσя 'cαυѕє уσυ נυѕт мιgнт gєт ιт
The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:30 pm
Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy shrugged as he clambered into a carriage, pleased that he'd gotten her to laugh. "And my family usually breeds snakes, but my sister's a 'claw. There's got to be a black sheep in every family, though, right?" The carriage ride was fairly quick, which he was glad of, seeing as he was starving, and he kept up a stream of conversation, or chatter, depending on how you looked at it, all the way into the Great Hall. Only then did the blond boy settle into a more sober silence, eyes on the Sorting Hat. His mouth was lifted up in a small, secretive smile, but he dug his short nails into his scarred up palms in his lap as he watched. After a minute or two he broke his own silence, but kept his voice down. "An Argall and a Butler and another Strudwick," he said to Nike, sounding bemused.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee was staring at the table, trying to get her thoughts to work properly, but they just wouldn't. Her mind kept drifting from the present into her past and she couldn't get it back. She kept blinking and focusing, countaing the scars on her fingers as a way to ground herself. She was in the middle of recounting when the bench shifted next to her and a boy spoke up. The minute the voice hit her ears, she flinched and recoiled away from it. Her concentration was broken and her mind was drifting once again.

She could see his face, but it wasn't his face. It was another. It was a man. The name escaped her for now. It wasn't Him. He was almost as bad though.... not quite but almost. He had.... he had... she couldn't remember. It was drifting just on the edge of her memory. She wasn't sure she wanted to remember. Her fingers began tapping rapidly against the table, the same rhythm over and over again. He spoke again, and she jumped to her feet so fast, she swore she could have given herself whiplash. She wasn't sure anymore, but there were tears in the corner of her eyes, and she couldn't see anything but Him and the other one. Their names were escaping her, but she could hear their voices. God their voices. Even now they gave her chills.

She turned on her heel and darted away from the table as fast as she could possibly handle; the tears were running down her cheeks now. It didn't matter though, she couldn't see anyways. All she could see was His face and the others and the voices and the words. It was all jumbled up in her head and her ears and her eyes. She wasn't sure what was working if anything. She dashed into the antechamber and collapsed against the wall. She wasn't sure she could breathe. She felt like she was suffocating on the oxygen around her and she was positive she was going to die. The memories wouldn't leave. They wouldn't go away. They tortured her, sitting just on the edge where she couldn't quite remember it all. She couldn't remember she didn't know if she wanted to remember but they tortured her with half thoughts and flashes. It wouldn't leave her alone.

Her knees curled to her chest, and she rocked her body, trying to calm herself. She needed to focus on something else anything else. But she couldn't the faces wouldn't leave her mind and the voices wouldn't stop whispering in her ears. "Miss Amelia Where are you?" She sobbed harder. She remembered hiding, deep in the back of her closet, behind her clothes and a stack of books. She had begged with every God she knew to not let him find her. He had though. They always did. She never escaped. Her tears were falling faster, and she was positive she was going to suffocate. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, she couldn't hear, she couldn't see. She'd think this is what dying felt like... but she had already died long ago.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: I'm sorry Murrue 8'D you picked a bad char to interact with. She's a mess.

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon stared at the girl that sat across from him. Honestly, he was beginning to think every girl in the school was insane. First Caty, then Aimee, and now the resident nutcase herself. He snorted, deciding to ignore her. Which was a lot harder than he thought, as she decided to start talking to him. He almost wanted to punch her in the face. Almost. He glared, thinking that if he said nothing, she'd get the hint. He didn't want to be bothered. He didn't care what people thought, but he wasn't sociable, and he wasn't going to pretend to be either.

What caught him by surprise was Aimee, however. He blinked, seeing her out of the corner of his eye suddenly stand up and vacate the hall. He frowned, gazing down the table to spot his dormmate. Just what the heck happened? Didn't the git know she had issues? He stood, deciding that the barmy one wasn't worth the bother and that he needed to get to the bottom of this. He walked down the table until he was standing right in front of Raymond.
                                                    "Jus' wot th' bleedin' bells 'appened? She wos jus' fine when she sa' down, an then ya go an' si' wiff 'er an' she bleedin' 'as a panic attack. 'Re ya mentally deficien' or summi'?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: If they even fin' tha' they're gonna si' 'ere, they're in fer a rude shock...
                                                    OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:14 pm
I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
I ain't never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know it
Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matter
I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin First Year

Wren had to remember which table was Slytherin after he was placed there and figured it was the table that was clapping the most. Though that table with the black and yellow was clapping really hard as well but he figured he'd just go with his gut feeling. He shook his head a bit hoping to dislodge the weird feeling of a disembodied voice speaking to him and poking around in his brain as he walked to the table of green and silver seeing his robes change colors to match then took a seat towards the end trying to get as far away as people as possible. It was sort of hard considering the table was slowly filling with new and old students but he'd manage. His stomach gurgled loudly causing him to curse and thunk his head on the table while his arms crossed over it thinking it would shut it up. he grumbled.

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games