Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"I'm just glad you didn't have to be in a position where you had to fight them," said Selina. "Still and all, it was an ....interesting event; though one I'd rather not experience again any time soon."

The subject of her garden got Selina's face to brighten, and she replied, "Oh, fruits and vegetables, for the most part; I actually brought Professor Hill a pepper plant at start of term last year. I'm quite proud that I've been able to keep my mother's orchids alive, and I've been growing my own potion ingredients. Nothing too dangerous or on the prohibited list, but still it's nice to be able to apply our Herbology lessons in a practical fashion."

SummerIsles

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸. ❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Fifth Year///15 Years Old///Sagittarius///Dating Dylan Burgemy
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Em happily bounced over to their table. She sat right next to her bestie. Whom she hadn't seen... All day... Well what did you expect? She had to let the girl have time with Kenny. She had spent a few moments with Dylan before Benjamin and Ari came around. She had looked for JoJo... But once she got to the table, Em knew something was up as JoJo had Kenny's wrist, and Dori was blushing brightly... She wanted to ask what was wrong... Aaaaaand happily ask about her new boo. With a small smile, she looked over as many firsties seemed to be sorted into the puff table. And she kinda wondered about the others as well. Who would know? Plus, she knew JoJo was practically bursting with questions about where she had been at the attack and blah blah blah. Though just the thought moved her hand to her side, where the scar was now hiding beneath her clothes. She was just glad most had made it out alive. She was like some who had gotten injured. While others had died... Actually died... Like the seeker for Gryffindor. And Vanessa... And a couple of others...

Turning her attention back to her bestie, she raised an eyebrow. "Don't worry, I'm here now!" She said with a smile. Trying not to but in but also trying not to freak them out either.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my Cute outfit under my uniform
And it feels good to be with people like Persephone
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh it's nice to be at Hogwarts Again

═══════════════════════════

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton rushed into the Great Hall, his brother at his shoulder. They had been caught up somewhere, and thus ended up just barely making it to the ceremony. He had unfortunately missed Kai being sorted, but noticed him sitting at the Hufflepuff table with a badger on his robe, which made him grin.

He was sure Devonte would give him a hard time, though. He found his eyes wandering towards Selina, who was also seated at the Hufflepuff table, talking to a fellow Puff who he hadn't really spoken to in depth at all. "Hey guys. Hope I'm not interrupting." He settled in a seat beside Selina.

Graydon Ironshield
SummerIsles

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

With the Sorting closed, Rider pushed herself off Lyall again and turned her head to him, a big smile on her face. "Sorting's done. Now a speech from the Headmaster and then... food!" She squealed in excitement and looked to the Staff Table, waiting for the speech to start the feast. As she put her hands on the table, she put her hand on Lyall's, not even noticing that she had. Her hand lingered there for several moments before she noticed, then she blushed and retracted it.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:52 am

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri opened her mouth to say that she would have fought or liked to fight (at least help) if she hadn't been too shy to do anything, but the Selina was talking about the garden and it seemed to make her happy. So Ceri decided to let the subject drop. As she was about to comment on her own gardening wants, Layton appeared and sat next to Selina. She hadn't talked to the boy before, but since she was trying to make new friends, this was the perfect opportunity! "H...Hey Layton. It's not problem. We don't mind, right Selina?" She smiled. Only one stutter. That was definitely progress. Ceri turned her smile to the boy and said, "We'd be glad to have you sit with us."

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: Open for interaction! Quote me!}

Graydon Ironshield

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:42 am
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai looked to his side as another girl who was recently sorted joined them, introducing herself as Annabelle. He offered a smile, but felt his cheeks turn hot as the blonde girl--who introduced herself as Pippa, very unique name--pointed out he hadn't introduced himself. He couldn't believe he had forgotten! That was like, one of the first rules of meeting someone, wasn't it?

He heard a familiar voice though, and looked up to see Emma. Judging by her robes, they had been sorted into the same house, and that was a relief. He nodded when she told them his name. Maybe it would be in his best interests to stick around Emma. She seemed to have fine-tuned her social skills much more than he had. "Uh, yeah. My name's Kai."

amo10690
DizzyDis
murruelecreuset

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:02 pm
Deviled Dregs

User Image
P I P P A , clarkson
----------;first year;hufflepuff;eleven;halfblood;

Pippa noticed his blush and felt his pain. She, too, could blush at the drop of a dime often enough. She winced as her stomach grumbled, quite loudly, before she caught Kai's eye.

"A pleasure to meet you, Kai. Have you been a wizard long?" Pippa had never been strong in the humor department, and now was tempted to put a curse or a hex on herself for saying that. With a nervous laugh, the blonde girl quickly said,

"Please... don't answer that. I like to hear jokes, but telling them is not a skill of mine." Her cool green eyes flickered from the three of them, fighting back her own blush. Good job, Pippa. You just embarrassed yourself. Now you're going to be friendless for this year at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

When Layton arrived, Selina's face seemed to brighten, and she drew a deep breath, and sat a little straighter. With a gesture she offered the place beside her for him to sit. He seemed to be walking easier than the last time she saw him, which was after they'd managed to meet up with his father, the auror, in the aftermath of the assault on Hogsmeade.

"Hi, Layton," Selina said, as she brushed some stray hair back from her face, "you're not interrupting anything. I'm glad to see you again. How's your leg? Are you feeling better?"

SummerIsles

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℃нα◎﹩ Їηḉ@ґᾔαтε

════════════════════════

Peeves was annoyed. Again, he did not get invited to the feast, even though he had pleaded. No, the other ghosts had made it a point to tell him he couldn't attend, and then had gone and ignored the feast themselves! Well then! If that's what was going to happen, then he was going to go to the feast anyway! They decided not to attend, then they couldn't enforce their ruling! Cackling, he zoomed over the tables of the Great hall, arms full of paint-filled balloons as he chucked them at the tables. "Forget about Peevesy, did you? Well, you can't stop it when you're not here!" Chucking the last of his ballons, he made a very rude gesture and noise to everyone and zoomed out of the room through the ceiling, cackling the entire way.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC: Those that want to get pegged by the poltergeist may do so, otherwise you can avoid the balloons if you want X'3

Oh, most think he's barking, the potty wee lad,
                                                      But some are more kindly and think he's just sad,
                                                      But Peevesy knows better and says that he's mad!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall grinned in excitement when the last of the students had been sorted. Rider mentioned the speech, and Lyall nodded, smiling. "Yep. And hopefully a short speech. I'm famished!" He chuckled, then turned his attention to the Headmaster. The speech seemed like the one the year before, and before. Maybe because it just had the same information. At the end, the feast was announced, and Lyall clapped happily, before starting to prepare himself a plate. He hadn't noticed Rider's hand, but he noticed an absence of it. Her hands were warm. He smiled at her in specific, before his attention to the laughing figure of Peeves. What was he throwing?! Lyall's eyes went wide behind thick glasses as he tugged Rider into his chest, doing his best to curl around her as a balloon of bright red paint splashed over his head and back. With a squawk, he released Rider, shaking a bit from the nerves. Aww, this was his new sweater! He made a face, lips turned downward in a half-frown. Now he was all icky! It was a feast! Darn Peeves!

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC: O 3 O}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton felt a bit puzzled at how Selina's posture had suddenly changed when she arrived. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but it seemed like she was acting differently in some way. He didn't want to call her out on it and embarrass her though, so he kept his thoughts to herself. He smiled at Ceri, who seemed a bit nervous, though as he recalled she seemed like that a lot. Not to be rude or anything, but that was just how he observed.

Glad that he wasn't interrupting anything, though, he settled down in a chair and nodded at Selina's questions, looking down at his leg. Compared to others, his injury had been fairly tame, but that didn't change the fact it bloody hurt. Over the course of three months, though, it was healed and he walked steady again. "Yeah, much better.. Beginning of the summer was a little hellish, but it got better after that. I see our cousins got sorted into the same house," he remarked, motioning towards Kai and Siobhan, or Hannah. He was glad to see that it looked like Kai had made some friends already.

SummerIsles
Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:17 pm

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider listened to the Headmaster's speech then clapped excitedly when the food appeared. But when Peeves appeared, Rider cursed under her breath. That ratty poltergeist always seemed to show up at the feast and cause some kind of ruckus. All of a sudden, Rider was being tugged into Lyall's chest. She had to admit, she liked the feeling of being squished against him. It made her stomach all fluttery and her cheeks turn a light pinkish. When she was released he was covered in gross paint. "Oh Lyall," Rider sighed and pulled her wand out. "Skurge," she said, cleaning the paint off him with one swipe of her wand. Then she smiled at him, her cheeks still a little pink. He'd pulled her to him to save her and that... that didn't go unnoticed. In Rider's belly, the butterflies beat a little harder.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:21 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri sat by silent as the two of them talked about the summer and their cousins. Ceri was, after all, the only child of an only child, so she had no siblings, nor cousins, of which to talk about. But having people talking around her was something that she was happy for. These were her friends, even if she wasn't included in this conversation. Maybe there would be a conversation for her to join in on. The Headmaster got up to speak before the vile ghost Peeves interrupted. But his toss missed them, so Ceri was happy. The food appeared and she made herself a small plate. It was better than anything she could whip up at home, what with her stepmonster... er stepmother rarely buying groceries.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: Open for interaction! Quote me!}

Graydon Ironshield

Deviled Dregs

SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"The beginning of summer was certainly most ... illuminating, I think," Selina commented. "I would be interested to know what consequences will come of it all, though. Perhaps they'll do something to improve our knowledge of defensive spells; next time we might not be so fortunate."

Selina nodded when Layton mentioned how their cousins got sorted into the same house. Glancing over, she saw Hannah in with a knot of other incoming First Year students. "Yeah, I think it's a good fit for her."

Of course, Selina stopped to listen to the Headmaster's short speech, and was surprised he didn't mention anything about the attack last term, or even reference those whom died in the fighting. When Peeves put in his appearance, Selina instantly had her hand at her wand, prepared to draw it and cast a levitation spell should he have tried dropping his balloons in her direction, and didn't relax again until he was on his way.

Shortly afterward, dinner materialized on the table, and Selina started assembling a plate for herself, along with a salad. As she tucked into her meal, Selina commented idly, "I hope there's bread pudding for dessert."

SummerIsles

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games