Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:20 pm

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Lake with the First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy crap, it's actually a freaking castle! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy blinked oddly as Joel launched into a description of the various houses. She listened to most of it, but she couldn't manage to focus her full attention, mostly because there was a voice in her head debating pointing out to the kid just how much he sounded like his cousin. Part of her thought it'd be hilarious to watch Joel go red in the face in fury at the comparison, and part of her wanted to try and keep the peace with the guy. She didn't want to make any enemies, after all... And she'd already sort of made one at Diagon Alley. Before she could respond to anything Joel had said, either to tease him or comment on the information he'd provided, they were interrupted by another girl in a nearby boat, who apparently thought that correcting Joel was more important than basic decorum. You didn't just butt into other people's conversations, and you especially didn't do to make a snot of yourself and correct a person. Especially when it was pretty obvious you hadn't really been paying attention in the first place, because the 'correction' the girl made wasn't really a correction at all; she'd obviously misinterpreted what Joel had said, because he hadn't said that Huffle-whatevers were useless, he'd said that was a negative belief some people had about the house.

spaceShe was just about to tell the girl off, both for sticking her nose in where it wasn't wanted and for making an arse of herself, when she was joined by another girl, who immediately introduced herself, then apologized for interrupting. See, that's polite, Ivy thought. Before she could speak out against the first girl, though, Eira spoke up, much to her surprise. The pale girl stuttered the entire time, but she basically got the point Ivy was going to make across, albeit much more politely than the halfblood would have managed. She found that she was sort of proud of the little snowflake for speaking, out, though of course this was drowned out seconds later by her annoyance at the other girl's response. She glared at the girl, but didn't say anything, figuring it was probably not a good idea to start a fight with a professor looming so near, and especially not with how nervous poor Eira was. So, she stayed silent, glancing over at Addie as the brunette spoke. "Gryffindor's the brave one? That'd probably be me, then, I think. But, it's probably way more complicated than that, right? I've got no idea what house my family is normally in, my Mum never said anything about it since she didn't attend." As she spoke, she recalled that she'd been told she wasn't supposed to mention that her mum hadn't gone even though her family had. Something to do with her mum being a squib, and how it was looked down upon. Ivy didn't really care; she wasn't going to lie about her parents or anything like that. If someone said something rude about her mum, or about her for having a squib for a mum, she'd just punch them in the face. Easy as that.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:20 pm

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Black Lake with Students
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ So many little ducks! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla watched as the children all climbed into their boats, pleased to see that, for the most part, they all seemed to be following her instruction fairly well. There were a few stragglers, and she waited a moment longer for them to get settled. Once it seemed like everyone was in their boats and comfortable, she waved out at them. "Alright, ducks! We're about to head off! Please stay inside the boats, no shaking or rocking or splashing!" she called, smiling as she did so. Then, she stepped into a boat and tapped the side as she'd been instructed, pleased when it, and the others, began to move. She hadn't been in these boats since her own first year, and that had been a very long time ago, after all. She glanced over at the other boats with a wide grin, gesturing towards the castle. "Get your first good look at the castle, ducks!" she chirped, recalling her own reaction to seeing it for the first time. She'd been in a state of complete and utter awe. After a moment, she added, "And keep an eye on the water as well! You might see something interesting," she declared cryptically, expression amused. The Seer could think of a few things of interest that might appear, not the least of which was a merperson or the Giant Squid. Both had been known to appear before the first years, for whatever reason. The first trip to the castle was probably the night students were most likely to catch sight of the merpeople especially, since they tended to keep to themselves. But, they did seem to like checking out the new students, for whatever reason.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          First year students! The boats are now in motion! Do not post them arriving at the boathouse, I will post when the journey has been completed!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:38 pm

L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

Suddenly the boat started to rock as soon as the very enthusiastic lady started speaking. He was pushed forward a bit but managed to hold steady, hand gripping the side of the boat. Thankfully it didn't travel very fast across the black lake, appropriately named. Devonte seemed to be doing just fine, though, which of course was no surprise at all.

Name Here

OOC:

First Year ❖ Eleven Years Old ❖ Unsorted ❖ Single ❖ Pure-blood

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:41 pm

User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Unsorted │ Single │ Pureblood

Dev prevented himself from rocking as the boat shook forward, sensing that Layton hadn't done the same. That, of course, was typical of him. He rolled his eyes unnoticeably, as of course it was very dark and no one was looking at him, at least from the front. He held the torch up high, eyes occasionally glancing down at the water below, and of figures quickly swimming. Way too big to be fish, and they were almost shaped like humans. Mer-people, he guessed. His parents had read him stories about them, and him and his brother both guessed that they were present at the school, but neither had expected to see one. He was shocked, but not as shocked as his brother, who was now leaning over his shoulder to gaze at the creatures below.

OOC:

Name Here

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 pm

User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

On some level, Selina gained an impression she might have ruffled the feathers of some of her future classmates and possible Housemates. To some degree she knew it spoiled their first impression of her, coming off perhaps as some sort of know-it-all. Part of her thought she should apologize, part of her couldn't have cared less. 'If trifles will cause them to feel hurt, then there is little reason to bother with them, and no business of mine,' she thought.'I spent a year and a half without seeing a single human being, I know how to keep my own council.'

The teacher announced their imminent departure, and reminded them all of what not to do while in a boat. 'Again with the 'ducks',' Selina thought irritably, as made herself comfortable, and hoisted up the lantern. 'She must call everybody that, I guess.' Hepzibah was no longer on her shoulder, choosing instead to huddle under the gunwales, and press her furry body against Selina's legs. The cat meowed miserably, and Selina replied softly, "You can say that again, Hepzibah."

As her boat slid loose of the beach, and was propelled forward, Selina followed the teacher's advice, and watched the inky black waters, and prepared herself for her first glimpse of the castle.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

murruelecruset
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:43 am

User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:43 am

User Image

User Image Location: Lake

Grace smiled at the idea of being housed with people who she had always talked too. When the boat began to move the first year looked around. 'It's a nice night for this.' Grace thought as she watched the castle come into view. Soon that would be her home for the next seven years. When the professor mentioned there might be something interesting in the water Grace looked over at her. "She means the giant squid or the merpeople that live here." she stated with a smile. Yes, if there was one thing this girl knew about it was Hogwarts.

Turning her attention back to the castle Grace thought about how great it would be to live there. Glancing to the lake she wondered if they'd see anything. With luck maybe, but that was tough to say. Though it wouldn't be long till they got to the other side and where then sorted into their houses.

(Exit to Boathouse)

With: Selina, Harper... Joel, Eira, Ivy, Ada (beside)

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield
Maiya Kajuji
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:47 pm

User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ ¢σσℓ ωнєи уσυ'яє ραят σf α тєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє ωнєи ωє'яє ℓινιиg συя ∂яєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall looked around, smiling at the clear waters of the lake. Bubbles bounced around, content to be outside. Lyall watched her hop around on her leash, hopping in the sand. The boy hopped after the animal, laughing excitedly. His friends would be here soon, and he would be glad to see them. He pushed his glasses up his nose, looking around. He had a Hufflepuff t-shirt on, with his favorite blue cardigan to keep his arms warm. He wondered when the girls would show up, so he checked his watch, only to discover his earliness. He chuckled to himself, then sat in the sand to pet Bubbles behind the ears.

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

вℓυє ѕкιєѕ, вσυи¢у ѕρяιиgѕ ωє נυѕт иαмє∂ тωσ αωєѕσмє тнιиgѕ
α иσвєℓ ρяιzє, α ριє¢є σf ѕтяιиg уσυ киσω ωнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє؟ єνєяутнιиg!
∂σgѕ ωιтн fℓєαѕ, αℓℓєяgιєѕ, α вσσк σf gяєєк αитιqυιтιєѕ вяαи∂ иєω ραитѕ,
α νєяу σℓ∂ νєѕт αωєѕσмє ιтємѕ αяє тнє
вєѕт
тяєєѕ, fяσgѕ, ¢ℓσgѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
яσ¢кѕ, ¢ℓσ¢кѕ, αи∂ ѕσ¢кѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
fιgѕ, αи∂ נιgѕ, αи∂ тωιgѕ тнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg уσυ ѕєє, σя тнιик, σя ѕαу ιѕ αωєѕσмє

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 pm

User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori was glad to get out of the castle for a while. She had been cooped up in the library, studying for her exams at the end of the school year. They were a few months away, and she knew that if she didn't force herself to sit down and read textbooks now, she wouldn't do it later. That, and she needed to at least attempt to get good grades to keep her mother off her back. If she tried her best, her parents would understand the bad grades, she hoped... Either way, she had planned a picnic lunch with her friends for that afternoon, and she was extremely excited. Tori dressed up (maybe a little too much) and curled her hair and everything.

She pranced down to the lakeside, her blonde curls bouncing with every step, a bright smile on her face. When she spotted Lyall and his bunny, she waved, calling out to him. "Hey Lyall!" Hurrying over to him as quickly as she could in her heeled boots, she embraced the boy with a big hug. "It's good to see you, Lyall, and Bubbles, always a pleasure!" she chimed happily. The girl brought a large blanket with her for the picnic lunch. She unrolled it and set it out on the ground, promptly sitting down. She was watching the bunny hop around, smiling and giggling like, well, a school girl. Maybe it was just because it was Spring and it was nice outside, or maybe it was because she got to spend time with her best friends, but Tori was extremely happy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR SECOND YEARx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:20 pm

User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ѕ e c o n d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? Picnic with my friends!
How am I feeling? Exuberant!!
What's on my mind? I love spring!!!!

Rider wasn't usually one to break the laws, but this time, she was more than willing. Before her trip to the lake, she had sneaked into the kitchen and prepared a big picnic for her friends. She even made snacks for Lyall's bunny, whom he had expressed interest in bringing. Sneaking out of the kitchen with her basket, she headed down to the lake. Once her feet were in the soft grass, she scooted them out of her shoes and started to skip. As she drew near the lake front, she spotted her friends already there. Of course she was last, she'd been busy making all the foods. Waving as she approached, Rider skipped happily into the sand. She wiggled her toes into the soft sand and smiled pleasantly. "'Ello Tori! 'Ello Lyall!" she hugged both of her friends excitedly, then she bent down and patted the bunny's head. "And a big 'ello to you, Miss Bubbles. I brought you this!" Rider pulled a broccoli stick from the basket. She offered it to Bubbles, then smiled at her friends. "I made us a big picnic lunch." She beamed happily at them and set the basket down on the blanket.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

The Shiny Furret

Miss Gryffindork

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:48 pm

User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall attempted to build a little sandcastle, but it really wasn't getting anywhere. He sighed at it, then looked around when he heard his name. "Hello, Miss Tori Rae! Pleasant day for a picnic! And an even greater day with friends!" He jumped up quickly, then hurried to greet her. She hugged him, and he gladly reciprocated. He was so happy to see her, since she'd practically moved into the library lately! Of course, he'd gone to visit her with snacks, but that couldn't compare! The blonde greeted Bubbles too, but the bunny didn't seem to respond. Lyall helped his friend straighten out the nice blanket she'd brought, then he joined her in sitting. "Much better. Much less sand in my bottoms!"

When another lovely lady walked over, Lyall hopped back to his feet. "Hi Rider, dear! Come join the fun! We were just being grateful to have a blanket, as I had sand in my britches!"" He grinned, then lifted the basket from his friend. He carried it all of three feet and set it on the blanket, before sitting once more. When Rider offered a broccoli to Bubbles, the bunny's ears twitched and she hopped excitedly in circles. Lyall beamed proudly as his beloved pet started eating, then he grinned at his friends.

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

вєѕт
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:51 pm

User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori looked over her shoulder. Rider was headed their way, with a big basket. She jumped up, prepared to hug the girl. "Hey Rider! It's great to see you!" she said. Not like they see each other every day in class or anything. Sitting back down, Tori glanced at the basket. Her stomach growled at the thought of what delicious foods were tucked away inside it. "How have you both been? Is all well in Hufflepuff?" she asked, trying to get her mind off of food. It wasn't polite to immediately jump in and chow down on the meal that her friend had prepared for them all. Her mother had taught her better than that, she insisted. Of course, her gaze kept falling on the basket, and her stomach continued to rumble. Finally, she gave in. "Sooooo, what did you make us for lunch, Rider? I'm sure it'll be great!" she asked, an embarrassed blush tinging her cheeks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR SECOND YEARx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 pm

User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ѕ e c o n d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? Picnic with my friends!
How am I feeling? Exuberant!!
What's on my mind? I love spring!!!!

Rider made a funny face at Lyall when he mentioned having sand in his britches. That boy was always so silly. The bouncy Hufflepuff hugged her friend back when she was hugged, then she said, "I've been fine. Doing a n** of studying 'ere and there. Finals are so exciting!" She rolled back onto the balls of her feet, excited to be finishing the year. However, she was also sad about that because it meant she'd have to leave the magical world for another few months. She frowned, but only for a moment, then she dropped down onto the blanket. When Tori asked what she'd made for them, she flashed a smile. "The elves were more than 'appy to 'elp me prepare a big feast." She pulled out several sandwiches, some labeled 'h and others 't'. Then she pulled out two tubes, one with potato salad and one with macaroni salad. She also removed a big pitcher of apple juice and several cups. "There are also cookies and brownies in there, but those are for after we eat." She smiled happily, enjoying the sunshine and the company.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

The Shiny Furret

Miss Gryffindork
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:04 pm

User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє

Lyall grinned when his friends were both together and settled. Tori asked how they'd been, and the boy shrugged a bit. "It's been going alright. I've only gotten lost once this week! I was messed round talking to a ghost, though, so it's not all my fault!" He grinned, proud of his status. He would learn the school yet! Rider and Tori mentioned studying, and Lyall blushed a bit. He was having trouble with a few of his classes, but he was sure he'd figure them out come exam time. Finals were hard for him, since he'd never had to take real tests prior to last year. The boy watched his friend pull out a copious amount of food from the basket, and his eyes grew wide. "D-does any of this have milk in it? I'm not to have milk, you see. It makes me quite ill." He frowned, then investigated. He could probably eat the sandwiches, provided he remove any cheese they may have. It was a discovery a few years ago that cheese was delicious, but it upset his belly. Hopefully Rider wouldn't be mad! She'd done so much work for this meal!

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

вєѕт

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games