Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            I'm not sure what they said, but if it's true I'll bet-
                                            It's just one more thing I'll regret
                                            I hate my weaknesses, they made me who I am
                                            These things inside my head, they never make much sense
                                            So I wouldn't hold my breath...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯ix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Fourth Year SlytherinPurebloodGardenerxxxx

「 Autumn 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet was accompanied by his mother Amelia, side by side and surprisingly they were almost of the same height. He kept his head down, avoiding people's eyes and/or anything on them. He didn't want to go back to Hogwarts and would rather just be in his room, but what choice did he have? Garnet wanted to prove something, and if he begged his mother to be homeschooled it was like he was accepting defeat from Peter or... well, everyone. He didn't think his therapy sessions were helping, either- and he just wished he could just stop visiting Mr. Hughes and his stupid green room. It made him feel like he should be pitied, and covering himself in arm warmers made it seem that way, so he didn't wear then anymore.

After unloading the luggage, he and Amelia just looked at each other- as though waiting for one of them to speak first. When Garnet hesitantly opened his mouth, she went ahead and told him with her face spelling concern, "I know, Gary. I know. You don't like being here and would rather be-"

"That's not what I was going to say," Garnet just snapped without even thinking, knowing exactly that she was trying to convey, folding his arms and just glared at the floor, "I'm not a bloody pity-party, mum. If you can't even wait for me to talk, then there's no point in this talking. Adieu." He grabbed his messenger slingbag from his trolley and sharply turned away to just find whoever, but desperately looking for someone familiar. Rich, Lucy, Alec, hell... even ******** Treva (even if they just talked once in Florean's). He didn't want to look back to see his mother's face, even if deep inside Garnet felt really bad for snapping at her. He get it, she was trying to help, but did that has any effective result? No, he didn't think so.

Shoving both of his hands in his pockets, he immediately spotted Richard. Well, of course he can recognize him from afar, even if he spent most of his time at the manor. Garnet then have this feeling in his stomach that he should vent, except he thought he shouldn't. What if Richard got tired of him talking and then just avoid him? Besides, it sounded a bit too selfish of him to talk about himself so... there's that.

"Salut." He greeted with a forced half-hearted smile, except Garnet was a bit poor-skilled in being subtle when he's around his friends. He felt more vulnerable and open, especially with Rich because they've known each other since childhood. "You... you look happy. Did your sister finally gave you space and not meddle you for a week this time?" Well, he was a bit aware that Rich's sister was a bit... annoying to Garnet's standards. But, he guessed that's what siblings do? Merlin, it sucks being an only child. He wished that someday, his mother will up and adopt someone, regardless of the blood. Seriously.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Richard] at [Platform] »
                                            « [single] »

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx« Out.Of.Character »xxxxx
                                            ooc

"Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
                                            As I felt your pain wash over me.
                                            So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes.
                                            'Cause I hate the look that's on your face.
                                            Don't hang up, because I don't have anyone left here.
                                            Don't give up, don't hang on to anything I've said!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:40 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:55 am
User Image
                                                You think you're right
                                                But you were wrong
                                                You tried to take me
                                                But I knew all along

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 || 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Phoebe had to give Peter some credit. The moment that he saw her, he immediately suspected her of being up to something. If the look he gave her was any indication, that is. Her innocent smile became something a bit more as she was suddenly glad that Peter wasn't as dumb as his previous actions suggested. Now, if only he wouldn't act so dumb half the time, Phoebe would actually have someone besides Flick and Treva to hang out with. "Well, here's the thing. I have an idiot older brother who is determined that I am up to absolutely no good, and he's currently trying to make sure I don't get into 'trouble.'" She made air quotes with her fingers at the word trouble, and then gestured toward him. "I was planning on making him regret such an action. I'm very sure he wouldn't be able to stand it if his 'sweet loving sister' was dating the resident grouch and troublemaker of Ravenclaw. I want to be able to see his face when he finds out."

She rolled her eyes as soon as she heard the conductor call for last boarding, and then promptly looped her arm into his, steering him toward the train. They could easily continue the conversation there instead of out in the open. "Ugh, last boarding. Why don't we take this conversation somewhere a bit less crowded." She knew that Flick would be able to find her, and that maybe if Treva wished to as well, so could she. Whether Whyte could deal with the idea of having three of Slytherin's resident hell-raisers as company, well, that was another matter entirely.

════════════════════════

Thinking: There he is...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You can take me
                                                For a ride
                                                Cause I'm not a fool out
                                                So you better run and hide

oyehh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:43 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"Yeah, no kidding," agreed Faina, "and even if you aren't the one who started it they still think you're guilty.." When Rhett asked about how her summer could have gone poorly, Faina paused a moment before answering. After the 'incident', she fully expected to get dumped into another foster home or some place worse, and dreaded the thought she and her sister might get separated. Her little Katya, whom cried when she cried, wouldn't have coped with being alone in the world. "Things don't always work out as well as one might hope," she said softly with a deep, pained breath, and a faraway look in her eyes. "Thankfully, for Katya and I, summer went pretty well."

"I'm looking forward to flying a broomstick, and learning to cast Charms," glad to change the subject. "I'm also curious which House we'll end up in." Faina looked up when she heard the last call, and she said urgently, "We'd best get a move on. Don't want to get left behind, and we don't want to get stuck in a compartment, packed like sardines, with like twenty other kids."

OOC:
mc2

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:51 am
User Image
                                                You always reached out to me and helped me believe
                                                All those memories we share
                                                I will cherish every one of them
                                                The truth of it is there's a right way to live
                                                And you showed me
                                                So now you live on in the words of a song
                                                You're a melody

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя || Uηѕσятєɗ || MυggƖєвσяη

════════════════════════

Galen and Theo had been standing there, trying to see who seemed nice and friendly and who they might want to avoid in the future. Well, Galen was more apt to avoid them, Theo, maybe not so much. In any case, Galen was pretty sure that there was at least one girl he was going to avoid like the plague, and some others that were on the iffy scale for him. He could probably keep an eye out for Theo though, and hopefully keep his cousin out of too much trouble. After all, he wasn't as trusting of other people as Theo was.

When the call came for last boarding, he looked at both Theo and Aine, pretty sure that Aine was going to go off and find her own friends in school while he and Theo navigated the future sixth graders. Wait, they didn't call them sixth graders. Why was Britain so backwards? He then gestured toward the train.
                                                "Well, we can find some people on the train, since everyone's getting on anyway. Why don't we get on before we can't find a seat?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope Nell doesn't crush my ribcage or something...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

Just when fear blinded me you taught me to dream
                                                I'll give you everything I am and still fall short of
                                                What you've done for me
                                                In this life that I live
                                                I hope I can give love unselfishly
                                                I've learned the world is bigger than me
                                                You're my daily dose of reality

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gгεεκ HλlғϑϐlσσdƱπsσгτεd Fιгsτ Ψελг

Theo stood beside his cousin and sister, watching people as they filed in. There were a lot more than he remembered when they dropped Aine off last year... But in his mind, that just left more chances for friendship. Several of the people looked friendly, so Theo anticipated that they'd have a pretty awesome first year. At the very least, he could probably find someone to play cards with more often. That would be nice, he figured, to play cards with friends, rather than solitaire or even rehashing games between the same people all the time. Plus, after he'd managed to locate the kitchens, he could make treats for a lot more than four people! He did rather enjoy cooking for his friends.

When the conductor yelled out that they ought to be boarding, Theo perked up. Galen hurried to say they they should hurry to get on before they were unable to find seats. Would it be that crowded? Would there be enough seats for this mass of people?! "I do think you're right. Let's be off then, and find some seats!" He grabbed his knapsack (aka snack storage space) and the cage for his new owl, then led the way through the crowd and onto the train. He struggled through the throngs of students, but finally managed to find an empty compartment. "Εξαιρετική! Right here!" He tucked himself inside, setting Copper beside him and his snacks on the other side of him. Aha, this was looking to be a great year.

{{To Translate: "Εξαιρετική!" - Great!}}
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Lᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Θн, σн, σн Ƭгψ Σvεгψτнιπɢ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:21 pm
We're bound to wait all night;
She's bound to run amok.
Invested enough in it anyhow,
To each his own...
The Garden needs sorting out-
She curls her lips on the bow;
And I don't know if I'm dead or not.

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ second year │ gryffindor

Myron rolled his eyes. "The other one's perfectly normal, so I'm thinking it's just her." Why couldn't Callista be more like Miranda? Granted, Miranda ignored him half the time, but at least she wasn't annoying or bossy. "Definitely the light your s**t on fire. Which she's threatened to do to me, like, fifty million times by now. She'd better go Slytherin, because I don't trust her in the same house as me." He didn't hate Callie, not really, but... she wasn't really someone he wanted to spend an excess amount of time around, and they fought more than ever now that he'd gotten used to being not around her. Charlie wondered about how they'd get to the castle, since the boats were obviously out, and Myron shrugged. "Carriages, probably. That's what my mam said anyways." The conductor was doing the last call, so he looked to his friends and then started towards the train to get a compartment before the first years swarmed.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Kungfudemoness

Come on and get the minimum;
Before you open up your eyes,
This army has so many heads-
To analyze...
Come on and get your overdose;
Collect it at the borderline,
And they want to get up in your head...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:22 pm
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ unsorted │ first year

The Scottish accent when he switched to English was weird, but... whatever. Callista had heard weirder. Even Dora was playing beater for Scotland's team now, she might have an odd accent before long as well. "Callista," she said briefly, when he gave his name; she probably had at least one Diego for a distant relative, but she had no idea why anyone would want to be called something as ridiculous and juvenile as DJ. "¿Deberíamos conseguir un compartimiento, entonces?" Without really waiting for a response, she started for the train, having no intentions of being left behind on the platform.

OOC:
((Should we get a compartment, then?))
Summer II

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:50 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw ____________
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

To be honest, it never occurred to Gavin that, maybe, Connor had no idea who the hell had just approached them. Everyone knew he was blind, sure, but he navigated the halls of the school so easily that you might not even think twice about it. Gavin certainly hadn't. Did that make him an arse? Or would babying the bloke make him an arse? Honestly, he didn't know. It felt weirder not knowing how to act. What was he thinking when he waved to Connor? Luckily Colton was there, or he would've felt like a complete prat. ”Ehhh, airplane? —Oh, right!” He snapped his fingers, excited that his muggle studies class had actually come in handy. ”The mechanical dragon thing. Huh, guess you mates live pretty far from London then.” His mum would usually apparate to the Leaky Cauldron, then hail a cab from Charing Cross to Kings Cross, about a twenty minute trip total. It had never occurred to him how long some muggleborns have to travel before ever even boarding the Hogwarts Express.

”I am, Connor, thank you.” He perked up a little, enjoying this decision to be social for once. Normally, he would have just tucked his nose in a book until feast time when he'd sit with Glynn and Tiernan, like he does every year. But this, this was better. ”Asia, huh? Wicked. How'd you like it? Where all d'ya go? Oh! And how was the food? I've heard some crazy stories about the street food vendors there.” The sharp whistle from the train made him stop and look up; the conductor called for boarding next. Glancing back at the boys, he said, ”Guess we should probably get on, huh?”

╔════════════════════════════╗
WHEN:: Fall of 2037 】 【WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Connor and Colton

╚════════════════════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Colton grinned maniacally when Gavin looked confused about airplanes. He called them "mechanical dragon things", which would normally have the older twin in peals of laughter. Luckily, the younger had a sense of normalcy about him, and instead offered a small smile. "No, we don't live far away, only in Abergavenny, Wales. No, we flew in from Bulgaria directly. Normally we'd just drive in to London." Colton nodded in agreement, thinking that a reasonable explanation. "It's pretty fun to fly in airplanes, kind of a shame I hate flying on a broom. I imagine the wind in your hair feels great." He grinned, pondering what it'd be like to fly like the quidditch players did. Then again, they were often dodging hits and actually playing quidditch, whereas he figured it'd be fun to just fly. Of course, even just in flying class, he'd gotten more air time than his twin, who had sat out the entire time, given that vision was necessary.

Connor grinned again when Gavin said he was doing well, the younger twin glad that someone new had struck up conversation. It was quite refreshing. They were asked about their trip, from food to destinations, to the interesting antics. "The food at most places were great! I mean... if you like face-numbingly hot curry, anyway! I do, poor Connor looked like he was about to steam from the ears!" Colton laughed, which earned him a playful slap from his twin. "Regardless of that, it was a lovely trip. We started in India, then went to Bangladesh and Bhutan, but that was short lived... then we went to Nepal, as that was our original goal. Our parents are nature photographers, so we often go around the world." He grinned, thinking he had some interesting books about their destinations before remembering Gavin most likely wouldn't be able to read it. Next came a loud whistle from the train, so Connor covered his ears while Colton grinned excitedly. Gavin said they should board, so Colton pushed their cart while Connor grabbed Sadie's harness, the duo following after the other fifth year. They waited beside one of the doors for Colton to give estimates on stepping so Connor wouldn't fall, then they both stepped on. "We ought to find a place to sit before they're all taken up... well, Gavin and I are gonna have prefect stuff to do, so maybe not." The older twin beamed in pride, not noticing the younger's little sigh, though Connor quickly smiled himself. "You made Prefect for Ravenclaw? That's great, congratulations. You certainly deserve the merit."

Essy ze Ninja

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs,
Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Kings Cross Station - Platform 9¾

Julius smiled. He was glad that she was great. It was worth coming over to hear honestly. He had been sure he was going to get the complete opposite response. It was a nice surprise. “Glad to hear.” He replied. “Finny must be looking forward to it just as much as you are for flying. Sherwood starts next year right?” Julius was pretty sure he had that right. He figured Finny would end up in Ravenclaw but they’d have to see at the sorting if he were right. He’d only met Chrys’ siblings over the Christmas holidays so he wasn’t going to say he knew them well.

The Slytherin found it interesting that Chrys had brought up advanced flying. He gift was certainly going to be used this year. Something he was happy about. It could have been a bad idea for all he knew. Although he had a pretty good idea about what Chrys would actually like. That locket hadn’t been it but his mother had talked him into getting her jewelry despite clearly not knowing her tastes. He’d just used his best guess on what would look nice.

When she thanked him Julius tried not to look stunned. He certainly wasn’t expecting that. Hearing why it made sense. Probably not the best move to be on the in-laws good graces but he wasn’t married yet. If he was being honest he didn’t care about them anyways. “Well then you’re welcome.” He said back to her. “If that’s their only reason I wouldn’t worry. I’m happy to hear you got to take the class you wanted though.” He told her unfazed that she was taking the class. He didn’t know if she expected it to or not, but if it was the reaction she wasn’t expecting he was sorry to disappoint. “I had a feeling you’d like the broom and I’m glad to see it’ll get some use.”

Hearing the final call for board, Julius looked from the sound and then back to Chrys. “I suppose we should board. I’m sure you won’t want me hanging around so I’ll talk to you later?” It was as if he felt like he needed to ask it like a question. Then again he probably did.

With : Chrys... Finny, Celeste

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDelphinia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hєrє thєrє вє wítchєs σn thє єdgє σf tσwnxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst thєm ín wαtєrsєє íf thєч drσwnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          clєαnsє thєm wíth fírєвurn thєm dσwnxxxxxx
                                                          вurч thєír вσnєs ín hαllσwєd grσundxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

space"It's nice to meet you both," the first year replied. Celeste noticed the hesitation when Finny introduced her sister. It was odd, something to make note of. But, she was left to assume that the Meadows siblings preferred nicknames to their given names, which wasn't all that unusual. She didn't personally like nicknames for either herself or her brother. She'd never been given one, and couldn't imagine what she would be called. Her brother's name wasn't prone to shortening, really. Smiling, she asked, "Do you prefer Finny? My brother mentioned it. It seemed rude to call you that without asking first." Sorin thought the nickname was crass. Personally, Celeste thought he was being too uptight about it, but then, he often was about little things like that. He cared very little about anything, except things that he'd been taught to dislike. Casual nicknames apparently fell under that header, as far as he was concerned. He'd seemed almost exasperated when he'd informed Celeste that the girl went by it.

spaceShe noticed the approach of an older boy, who struck up a conversation with Chrys. The older girl seemed to be ignoring them. Were the sisters not close? She'd gotten the opposite impression from Sorin. She could only assume the boy Chrys was talking to was her betrothed; unlike her brother, she paid attention to the gossip. It was odd, though, since she'd thought the eldest sister wasn't happy about the situation, and she seemed perfectly cordial with the boy. Before she could think much of it, though, the last call for boarding sounded. Finny's statement that she'd been looking for someone to share a compartment with was met with a shy grin.
                                                          "I would like to share with you, if that's quite alright," she said. "I don't know if Sorin will join us; he's not terribly social. We were never around many other children. It made me want to meet other people more, it made him perfectly happy not knowing anyone." She giggled a little. "I have to wonder if it's because he's a boy. So stoic." Truthfully, Celeste rather hoped her brother didn't join them. She wanted to spend time with another girl, without his shadow hovering over her. But, she couldn't very well demand he not come alone. She'd already stepped out of line by asking him to find something else to occupy himself with while she introduced herself. He wouldn't be upset, at least. Her parents would have her head.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxunhσlч hєхєs, dαrk íncαntαtíσns
                                                          xxxxxxσur dαчs αrє numвєrєd, just sαcrífícíαl lαmвs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxdєprαvєd αnd cσrruptєd αgєnts σf dαrknєss
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxchσsєn вч thє вlαck mαrk σf thє вєαst

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCrowd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

ғall ιѕ нere, нear тнe yell, вacĸ тo ѕcнool, rιng тнe вellxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вrand new ѕнoeѕ, walĸιng вlυeѕ, clιмв тнe ғence, вooĸѕ and penѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι can тell тнaт we are gonna вe ғrιendѕxxxxxx
                                                          ι can тell тнaт we are gonna вe ғrιendѕxxx

spaceNath recognized the girl easily enough as she approached, her image vivid in his mind after the interaction with the owner of the wand shop. But, her name escaped him, so he was grateful when she gave it. He'd already realized, between the size of the train and the size of the crowd, that he would not get to spend the entire train ride by himself. If he had to sit with others, he'd rather sit with at least one person he knew. He had spotted Theo, but the boy was with other people, and he'd not wanted to interrupt. It wasn't like they were friends, contrary to what his grandmother might assume. They barely knew each other. Meanwhile, perhaps Theo was very good friends with those others, and he would feel incredibly awkward being the odd man out if that was the case.

spaceHe managed a small smile, though he didn't quite feel it.
                                                          "It's Nathaniel, yeah," he told her. "I mostly go by Nath, though. Nathaniel's sort of a mouthful." As soon as he said it, he had to fight the urge to wince. His name was hardly any longer or more complicated than hers, which meant he'd basically just insulted her name. He shouldn't be surprised, though. There was a reason he'd never had many friends, and it wasn't only because he was picky.

spaceHe heard the conductor call for the students to board, and frowned.
                                                          "I guess we're responsible for our own luggage?" he asked, though the question was rhetorical. That seemed a bit unreasonable; he was only eleven, what kind of eleven year old could drag a trolley up onto a train all by himself? Then again, apparently plenty of kids managed to do that every year, if there was no one designated to help. Sighing, he began towards the train. "We should go, wouldn't want to miss it," he said, not really sure if he was actually speaking to Gabriella, or just himself. After a pause, he glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "Uh, want to share a compartment?" Perhaps they could talk about wands. He'd bought the books recommended by the shop owner, and done some reading. It was pretty interesting, though he felt like he would be a lot less confused once he understood magic and the magical world better. For now, he mostly tried to follow as best he could and made notes about questions he needed answered.

xxxwe don'т noтιce any тιмe paѕѕ
                                                          xxxxxxwe don'т noтιce anyтнιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxwe ѕιт ѕιde вy ѕιde ιn every claѕѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтeacнer тнιnĸѕ тнaт ι ѕoυnd ғυnny
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвυт ѕнe lιĸeѕ тнe way yoυ ѕιng

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJulius - Finny, Celeste
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager

нσℓ∂ σитσ мє αѕ ωє gσ, αѕ ωє яσℓℓ ∂σωи тнιѕ υиfαмιℓιαя яσα∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ αℓтнσυgн тнιѕ ωανє, ωανє ιѕ ѕтяιиgιиg υѕ αℓσиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕєттℓє ∂σωи, ιт'ℓℓ αℓℓ вє ¢ℓєαяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т ραу иσ мιи∂ тσ тнє ∂ємσиѕ, тнєу fιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн fєαяxxx

spaceChrys wasn't really sure how much her sister was looking forward to school, to be honest. She was excited, sure, but Finny didn't quite wear her heart on her sleeve the same way the eldest Meadows did, and they both felt a bit guilty about leaving their brother alone. Still, she nodded in response. "I think she is," Chrys chirped. "If she's not, she hasn't said anything. It sucks that Sher's stuck at home alone with all the adults, but yeah, he's coming next year. Then we'll all be together again." Being together was, of course, the most important thing. Especially with Sher, since he was quite possibly even less confident than Finny. It seemed hard, since the middle child was rather quiet and meek, but she was at least talking to other kids her age, and wanted to meet her classmates. Sher had voiced his intention to simply stick to his sister's sides once he was at school. Chrys didn't have a problem with that as far as not wanting to be stuck with him, since she loved him and would love nothing more than to spend time with him. But, she did think it was important he made friends in his own year.

spaceShe was caught a little off-guard when Julius reacted positively to her announcement, even saying she shouldn't worry if her parents only opposed her taking the course for it not being ladylike. Frankly, she'd expected him to say he understood their concerns or something. The show of support was unexpected. Even more so was his offering to buzz off when the call for boarding sounded. He wasn't wrong, she didn't want to hang out with him, because it wasn't like they were friends. But the fact that he wasn't trying to hover was... weird. After a second, she shook her head, and followed behind.
                                                          "I'm going to sit with my friends," she informed him. He'd given her the out, she was going to take it. Now she just needed to find someone else to sit with. Chance was her go-to, but he'd probably be with Byuch, so that made it less appealing. Dris? Or maybe Liddie? Of course, she had to find them first. She supposed she'd end up with whoever she spotted first.

xxxтнє тяσυвℓє - ιт мιgнт ∂яαg уσυ ∂σωи
                                                          xxxxxxιf уσυ gєт ℓσѕт, уσυ ¢αи αℓωαуѕ вє fσυи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxנυѕт киσω уσυ'яє иσт αℓσиє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι'м gσииα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓα¢є уσυя нσмє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxx- - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

¢σνєяє∂ ιи вℓα¢к ωє ℓα¢к тнє ѕσ¢ιαℓ gяα¢єѕ,xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓιкє αи αиιмαℓ ωє ¢яαωℓ συт σf συя ¢αgєѕ,xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєу ¢αи’т тαмє υѕ, ѕσ ιf уσυ’яє σиє σf υѕ, gєт σи тнє вυѕxxx

spaceMercy was looking too far into the distance to notice Clara, so the girl's voice caught her by surprise. Enough so that she almost toppled off of her trolley, though that was just as much her being clumsy as it was being shocked. Knowing she wasn't going to stay standing, she opted to fall so that she landed with her bum on the luggage, trying to make it look like it was mostly on purpose. Crossing her arms, she cackled. "Haven't the foggiest, Clara. You must be psychic or something," she said cheerfully. "I was totally blending in with the crowd. Impossible to spot for anyone but a seasoned tracker."

spaceBefore she could say anything else, the call went out, and she hopped off her trolley. Her rear smarted a bit, but she'd had worse and ignored it. "C'mon, let's get a compartment before they're all stuffed," she said, heading towards the steam engine. "Don't supposed you spotted anyone else, didja? You lot need to dye your hair funny colors like I did, it'd make you all so much easier to find." She doubted very highly if most of her friends would actually go for that, of course. She couldn't picture Tiernan with odd hair, nor Alby. Clara... maybe? Sara, no way in hell, she was way too meek. The only way she'd dye her hair is if that weird cult she was being raised in (which Merc was still debating the pros and cons of kidnapping her away from) told her she had to.

spaceShe struggled a little with getting her things on the train, all awkward long limbs with no strength in them. But, an older boy noticed and helped her, complimenting her glasses and winking as he did so. She was in a good mood, so she thanked him and winked back, even though he was not in any way shape or form her type. What her type was, she had no clue, since she'd only had one crush to date, on the cutie that worked at the joke shop. But this guy was doing nothing for her, that was for sure.
                                                          "Maybe we'll have an easier time finding everyone on the train," she mused, waving to the boy before disappearing with Clara onto the train.

xxxιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, ωανє уσυя fℓαg! ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, gєт σff уσυя αѕѕ!
                                                          xxxxxxιт’ѕ συя тιмє иσω, тσ ℓєт ιт αℓℓ нαиg συт ѕσ ѕнσυт ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, ∂σи’т αρσℓσgιzє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнєу ¢αи’т нσℓ∂ уσυ ∂σωи, уσυ ωєяє вσяи тσ яιѕє! ιт’ѕ συя тιмє иσω тσ ¢σмє συт!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє - ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє - ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Jade Galaksylph

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games