Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew no one liked being moved like a big life sized doll which is why he never did it. Most of his models were professionals and knew how to act as well as move for him. He knew Samuel didn’t which it why he had to do it on his own. Micha smirked as Samuel spoke as he moved again. He laughed softly as Samuel comment. Micha grinned, ”What don’t like playing life size doll for me?” He spoke watching as Samuel dropped his hands and hooked his thumbs into his loops on his jeans. Micha shrugged a little as he took notice that Samuel was probably getting cold. ”I’m done…You can put a shirt on.” He spoke smiling at Samuel as he walked toward him. Micha leaned up as he kissed Samuel on the lips, ”Thanks.” He spoke before slipping away and heading toward his desk. Micha sat down at his desk as he pulled his camera off. He took the SD card out as he put it into the reader. Micha pulled up the reader on his computer as he started to look up the pictures he had taken of Samuel. He had only taken a few but he wanted to see if he could keep them or not. "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel merely smiled as the male teased him. He was only proving his point why he had little interest in modeling. Dressing up, moving a certain way, modeling, in his opinion, really was nothing more than being another person's life size doll. He nodded as the male told him they were done, moving to take his shirt from his back pocket. Samuel started to put his shirt back on, but paused as the male came up and kissed him. He kissed him back and finished pulling his shirt on when he pulled back. Once he was dressed again, he straightened his clothes and followed the male towards his computer. He came up behind him, watching as Micha went about messing with his camera and placing his SD card into a card reader. "So if the pictures are any good what are you going to do with them?" he asked, leaning over the male. He wrapped his arms loosely around Micha's neck and rested his chin on top of the males' head.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:24 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew Samuel probably didn’t like playing life size doll to his camera. He didn’t mind, he had gotten a few good shots anyways. Micha looked the pictures over as Samuel came up behind him. He glanced up at Samuel and smiled, ”Nothing as I said…I just wanted a few pictures of you.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel as he looked back at computer as he looked the few pictures over. He felt Samuel’s arms slip around his neck and Samuel’s chin set on his head. Micha smiled as he leaned back against Samuel. He finished as he turned the reader off as he ejected it. Micha pulled the reader out replacing it back into his camera as he set it aside. He shifted in the chair as he stood up. Micha leaned up as he kissed Samuel on the lips, ”So what did you want to do now?” He asked as he slipped his hand down toward Samuel’s as he leaned against his desk."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel nodded as the male answered his questions. Though he was sticking to his terms, it seemed rather odd to just keep useless photos. It wasn't like he could add them to portfolio or anything, so why keep them? Leaning over the male, he watched as he went through the photos, finding them only slightly pleasing to his untrained eyes. Then again he wasn't the sort to think of himself as all that good looking to begin with. He stayed behind the male as he went over each picture carefully, smiling to himself as he felt Micha lean back again him. He stepped back once the male was done, waiting patiently as he pulled the card out and put it back into his camera, pushing his camera then aside. He hadn't expected Micha to kiss him again, but he wasn't against the action. He kissed back, smirking as the male spoke, kissing him again. "Hmm, give me a minute," he replied softly, "Let me think about it." Kissing the male for a third time, he took his time, not at all in any rush to pull away from him. They could easily pick up where they were before dinner, but he didn't want to seem like his only reason for coming over was to just make-out all night. He pulled away some minutes later and still nothing came to mind. "You pick." he said simply, wanting Micha to pick what they did.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t think he needed a reason to take Samuel’s picture. He simply just wanted a picture of Samuel to have. Micha knew what Samuel looked like sure, but that was nothing compared to having a picture. The pictures were simple portraits nothing special. He didn’t care that Samuel wasn’t some young model he normally would have worked with. Micha didn’t know what it was about Samuel that drew him to him. He kissed Samuel back as he kissed him. Micha laughed softly as he leaned against his desk. He nodded, ”Okay.” Micha spoke before Samuel kissed him again. He felt Samuel pull away from him after a few minutes. Micha laughed as Samuel had nothing in mind to do. He shifted as he stood up straight. Micha laced his fingers with Samuel’s, ”Shall we go for a walk?” He asked curiously as he smiled up at Samuel. Micha had been cooped up in his studio all day and needed to stretch his legs. They could always return later to finish what they started before dinner but for now he just wanted to get out for a while and do something. "

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Waiting for the male to answer, he racked his brain for other none existent intelligent answers. Though Micha didn't seem to mind, he was pretty sure the male would at some point prefer he give his own opinion about things. He couldn't continue being nonchalant about everything forever. Samuel looked down at his hand for a moment as the male took his and interlaced their fingers together, looking back at him as he spoke again, nodding. "There's a TCBY not too far from here. Wanna head over there for dessert on our way back?" he replied, thinking what better way to treat themselves by doing something healthy by eating something that was not so healthy. Samuel smiled back down at the male, finding his smile infectious and tempted to kiss him again, which he ignored. There would be plenty of time for that later, if they both were up to it. For now he was simply focused on spending time together and getting to know his current lover better.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:45 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t mind if Samuel continued to give him nothing. He could make up his own mind after a while if Samuel gave him nothing to work with. Micha nodded at Samuel’s words as he mentioned TCBY, ”That sounds good…I could go for some dessert.” He spoke grinning as he pulled away from Samuel. Micha turned as he looked over his desk to find his keys and phone. He grabbed his keys and phone shoving his phone in his pocket. ”Okay, let’s go.” Micha spoke taking Samuel’s hand again as he walked with him toward the door. He opened it as he turned the lights off. Micha walked out into the hallway with Samuel as he shut the door. He locked it behind them then slipped his keys into his pocket. Micha held onto Samuel’s hand as he led him down the hallway toward the elevator. He pushed the button on the wall when they got to the elevator. Micha stood beside Samuel as they waited a few seconds before the elevator gave a loud ding. He slipped onto the elevator with Samuel as the doors closed. Micha pushed the ground floor button. He felt the elevator give a shake as he stood beside Samuel. Micha hated elevators his hand gripped Samuel's a little as he held onto Samuel's hand. He felt the elevator drop as they slowly went down. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:05 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel smiled as the male agreed to his later suggestion. He stood waiting beside the desk while Micha went to find something in his desk, seeing the phone and hearing the jingle of keys before he shoved both deep into his pockets. Samuel allowed himself to be pulled through the studio and out into the hallway once Micha was ready to leave. He had no problem with it since his own phone and keys hadn't yet left his own pockets. He followed him into the hallway, waiting for Micha to lock up before heading down the hall and into an elevator. For a second time he noticed the way the male seemed to tense as the doors closed before the them, feeling the way his grip tightened. He stared down at his feet as he gave a quiet sigh when the elevator shock. He wouldn't doubt if he wasn't about, if not more, nervous than the photographer. Despite having an elevator in his home he rarely used it. Samuel wasn't particularly found of elevators, especially older ones that seemed to shake about, threatening to drop at a moments notice. Elevators, standing in front of a crowd, being a part of a very large and very cramped crowd; these were the things that Samuel was afraid of. Things that he would never tell willingly nor let his face or body let others know. It was something he would keep to himself and only himself. As the elevator shook again, he looked up from the carpet to see the doors opening once more and exited the elevator as quickly as he could without seeming suspicious. They walked out on to the sidewalk, Samuel spotting his car still parked in front of the building. He hit the button on his car key to make sure it was still nice and secure, preferring that no one drive off with it. Strange as it was considering how rich people in this area were and how much better they could do, a car like Samuel's sitting out on a street like this was just open game. "So where we walking to?" he asked, looking both ways. The street wasn't too bad. There were plenty of cars parked along it and a few people could be seen walking up ahead, but for the most part it was just another nice, quiet evening.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:32 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha hated elevators especially the hold creaky kind. The building has stairs but he was too lazy to walk up and down three flights of stairs every time he needed to get to his studio. Micha preferred the elevators even though he hated it. He always felt as if the elevator would somehow drop out of the air some days especially with the way it bounced. Micha couldn’t help but feel tense when he climbed onto an elevator. He wasn’t afraid to say he was afraid of an elevator. Micha glanced toward Samuel seeing him watching the floor as if something amazing was happening down there. He didn’t mind as he stood staring off into the distance waiting till the elevator got to the floor.

As the elevator got to the floor, Micha released Samuel’s hand as he watched him practically run off the elevator. He couldn’t help but smirk lightly finding it amusing. Micha couldn’t help but want to tease Samuel a little but kept his mouth shut. He followed after Samuel as he walked off the elevator. Micha walked out of the building as well as they walked outside. He glanced around as he watched Samuel check to make sure his car was locked. Micha slipped his hands into his pocket as he started to walk down the street. He glanced back at Samuel as he shrugged, ”I guess this way.” Micha spoke not having a specific place really he wanted to go. He just needed to stretch his legs.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Taking the males lead, Samuel turned on his heel and started a little ways up the street. Glancing over at the male, he could only guess he was tempted to tease him for the elevator. He could if he wanted, but Samuel could just as easily tease him back. After all, just who was it that was squeezing who's hand so tightly? He highly doubted he was squeezing it that tightly out of affection. But like the photographer, he kept his mouth shut on the matter. Walking a few steps in silence, he started thinking about various things to talk about. When they reached near the middle of the block he found he could no longer take the silence and simply said the words that first came to mind. "Tell me three things about yourself I don't already know." he said randomly, speaking in Russian to give them a bit of privacy. Samuel didn't care if others heard them or even understood them, but given what he just said he wouldn't want to risk embarrassing the male. "It can be anything, and if it's a secret I won't tell anyone. Scouts honor." Smirking down at the male, he gave the male the sign of an old Boy Scout, something his parents had forced him into in his youth.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 am
User Image
                                                          "As they walked, Micha wondered how long it would take Samuel before he got annoyed with the silence. He had learned a long time ago Samuel didn’t go well in silence. Micha didn’t mind silence however; it didn’t bother him all that much. He was used to it since it was usually only him. Micha was getting used to being around Samuel. He usually only ever saw Samuel an hour a day perhaps once a week perhaps. Most of the time, he was by himself. For the past few days, with Samuel he had been spending hours with him filled with noise and words. Micha didn’t know what to say. It seemed he had told Samuel everything already. He finally heard Samuel speak as they reached the middle of the block. Micha smiled lightly seeing it hadn’t taken long.

He found it amusing Samuel had spoken in Russian. Micha looked toward Samuel as he continued to speak. He laughed softly as Samuel held up his hand in scouts honor. Micha tried to wrack his brain for things Samuel didn’t know yet. He sighed a little, ”Hmm…Well I have my own art studio at home along with a grand piano…I spent a year in France which is why my French is probably so good…and I don’t read..I don’t watch television or movies… Which is why I turned down your movie idea for this Friday...” Micha spoke smirking lightly at Samuel as he spoke in English there wasn’t much that he was keeping secret from Samuel. He had pretty much told Samuel everything he felt was relevant. ”And you? Anything you’re hiding?” Micha asked teasing Samuel as continued walking.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel couldn't help being bugged by silence. He was always surrounded by noise, whether when he was at work or filling a room with noise at home. He couldn't stand silence. It bothered him. He couldn't explain why, but it did. He knew that Micha was a lot quieter than him, and good for Micha. Congratulations to him for accomplishing something he'd been working on these past twenty-five years. He laughed along with the male as he held his scout sign, knowing just how cheesy he sounded, but not caring. He listened as Micha told him his three things, laughing a bit as he confessed to not reading or having any interest in television or movies. "Wow, I can see not having much interest in movies or TV, especially since both them are going so terribly downhill these days. But no books? Really? Jeez you are a weird one." he teased, still speaking in Russian despite Micha replying in English. They walked a bit more as he thought about the things he was hiding. There were definitely more than three. Some were his own secrets, others belonging to his family, others belonging to Alaine, and some he just plain forgot how he was keeping them for.

"When I was sixteen and failing chemistry, I paid the smartest kid in my school $2500 to save my a**. Oddly enough we ended being business affiliates.....Uh, let's see what else...Oh yeah I did have one modeling gig. He...well,she, now she. She was a he at the time....I think. Anyways she had a project and her model came down with the flu and couldn't find another in time with the same measurements. Long story short and after much convincing I was the cover boy for some small magazine called "ArtLive Weekly". And last but not least you can not utter these words to anyone.....My parents don't know I'm gay. They think my partners are various friends or business colleagues. Since I was three years old I've been engaged to my father's best friends' daughter, who happens to be a secretly and happily married Lesbian. That's it's. At least for now." He smiled shyly, not sure how the male would react to his last secret. He could only guess, not well. But now he knew why he was never serious about his partners. Why he could never be be serious. Even if his betrothed was found out, there was always a plan B. His family might believe in arranged marriages but they weren't ignorant to the heart wanting what it wanted. They were aware it was likely the other party could become involved with another and so Samuel currently had around four fiances. The original bride, the runner-up, second runner-up, and third runner-up. Wasn't he lucky.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew it seemed odd his answers but it was the truth. He laughed softly as Samuel teased him. Micha shrugged lightly, ”Well I guess it’s not entirely true I do own a few books but they are more for reference than reading.” He spoke in Russian keeping with the conversation as they walked. Micha looked around as they walked. It was night time and the city was still fairly busy. He looked toward Samuel waiting for an answer wondering if he would even get one. Samuel seemed like a private person. Micha didn’t mind everyone had secrets. He probably would never have told Samuel his own if he didn’t trust him in a way. Micha listened as Samuel started talk about his secrets. He found the first two amusing but not the third however it didn’t surprise him. Samuel was a rich brat from a rich family; he was bound to have someone else who he was supposed to be with. Micha could feel Samuel’s tension as if he expected him to explode or something. He hardly cared if Samuel had others; he knew that going into what it was they had. Micha could care less if that meant he had a fiancé either. He wasn’t bothered if Samuel didn’t tell his parents either that he was gay after all it wasn’t there business. Micha glanced toward Samuel as he watched him. He sighed a little as he walked with Samuel, he was starting to realize why Samuel was the way he was. Micha knew he probably could never be Samuel only one. He accepted that a while ago but now it was a slap in the face. Micha knew he was probably just one of many Samuel had stashed away after all Samuel had a relationship with his own co-owner. He knew that from the way Samuel talked about him which is why he kept his mouth shut every time Samuel brought him up. Micha nodded a little feeling Samuel’s eyes on him, ”Lovers, Friends, Co-Workers, Random Strangers, and Customers but not one single person to really call your own. And yet you already belong to someone.” He spoke toward Samuel as he looked away from him. Micha looked up at the sky as he looked at the stars. He didn’t care if was being mean at the moment. Micha knew Samuel got around but really a fiancé, even if she was a lesbian, Samuel still belonged to someone else. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel could honestly care less about his engagements. Whether it was four or forty they meant absolutely nothing to him. He understood that his family was old fashioned in a lot of areas but why on Earth must they insist upon an arranged marriage? It wasn't as though he hadn't tried to get out of it. He could remember being as young as ten and trying to talk his way out of his marriage. Nothing had worked. Unless all four brides declined, there was no getting out of it. His only other option would be to get the marriages annulled or file divorce sometime after getting married. Until they he was royal and utterly ********. The male was silent for a while and he could only wonder what was going through his mind. He didn't blame the male, after all the third one was a biggie. It's a lot to take in with just a few words.

Samuel hadn't come out to his parents for good reason. It wasn't just because of the whole worrying about losing everything he had and being a bum on the street. Even if he did lose his families money he was making rather well on his own for someone who hadn't been in business for that long of a time. His parents didn't believe someone was able to love another of the same sex. They were an old family with older traditions, nothing would change. Having meaningless relationships might not be the healthiest thing to do, but it was better than going through with a fake marriage. Besides, it wasn't as though all of them were completely meaningless. Out of them all there were maybe three or four he was actually pretty serious about, some he actually thought he might have a chance at getting out of this arranged marriage crap. But it was for not. Things happened, feelings changed, it simply wasn't meant to be that time around. What was left of his smile faded from his lips as Micha spoke. "Technically I belong to four others." he confessed, looking down at the ground as he spoke. "If bachelorette ever comes clean about her little surprise, then I have three awaiting back-up plans to choose from; some future step-forward wife fresh out of Yale, a renown doctor from Cali, and a fan favorite that I know absolutely nothing about from Ye Ole Moscow."

Samuel shuddered as he spoke about his future possible brides. He felt nauseous and didn't want to talk about it further. He glanced back at Micha, unable to read his expression. His curious nature wanted to ask what was wrong, but he already knew the answer. He didn't need to hear a lecture. Rounding the corner as they reached the end of the block, Samuel still remained quiet. That didn't stop him from sticking close to the male or glancing over every few seconds though. After a few more steps, he stopped walking altogether. "I'm sorry." he said, loud enough for the male to hear him but soft enough no one who could understand, would overhear. "I wasn't my intention to lie, but how exactly does one bring up that they have a prior engagement?..........I still like you, Myshonok." Samuel stood his ground, waiting the male intently. He could understand the males' feelings but at the same time he had it coming. He asked for three secrets and there they were. Three secrets he'd been planning to take to his grave. Funny thing about words, once you say them there's no taking them back no matter how many times you apologize or try to explain. They are there to stay and cut like knives. All he could do was try to talk it out.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games