Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:01 pm
Giving a crooked smile at the sudden burst of enthusiasm from Dante over the arm that he had lost and had replaced, Reno almost felt things returning to normal again. Well, as normal as having Pokémon that are somehow superpowered by weird dark energy and commanding a group of mercenaries while you have a robotic arm. Y'know, maybe he did need to update his look. "Dante, I fully realize my arm now entirely outclasses my suit. So, I have a job fer you ta do. Make me a more fittin' outfit fer my new position in Snagem and my new arm. But, in return, you have ta step outside and help us out. It would be nice ta have my cousin around again." Reno placed an arm on Dante's shoulder to stare down the seamstress. Taking a deep breath, Reno realized that he had forgotten one thing. "Dante, y'know you can tell me anything. So why were you locked away in yer room fer so long?" Letting his brown-red eyes lock onto Dante, Reno began to stare down the blue haired man in hopes of getting a straight answer without having to invade some mental privacy.

Mixer would continue to rush around the room in a panic, yelping every time the Noibat had squeaked at him. Although, at this point, it was almost a game for the Whismur to run as far as it could before he had to yelp in reply to the Noibat. However, Dista didn't have time to watch this strange little game. No, she was a little busy picking her jaws up off the floor from the minor revelation that Lynnette had given her. Her fingers failed her for the moment, so the mute girl settled on simply charging forward and quickly hugging Lynnette before ducking back. Satisfied with getting that out of her system, the girl began to fly through signs. "Okay, that is pretty awesome. I had no idea. And I swear if tell anyone I hugged you, I will figure out how to get your Noibat to be noisier." Dista would 'tell' Lynnette, finally noticing the two Pokémon chasing each other around. Pointing at the pair playing, Dista hoped to avoid saying anything more about Lumiose. She could sympathize with the feeling, but she wasn't going to openly admit that.

Beau would stand around the group, eyes dating between the members as jokes flew and he was mildly insulted. And now, the girl was in hysterics over the joke. Oh boy. "Sub. Tell Larry about this and I will place something pink in every rom in the base, where it can just barely be seen by you and the other members. I will drive you mad with it if I need to." The Vivillion hybrid threatened, gripping his fist tightly. It would have been effective if a burst of Powder hadn't erupted from said hand and hit Beau square in the face. Clutching at his eyes as the Powder stung, the hybrid began to flail around wildly. "Why did I do that!?" He cried, attempting to regain his vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:54 pm
Extremelictor
"you miss judge me Kaya, A fast strike matters more than any strength. " Kain says as he returns his flailed sword to his ready. Now bringing it up to a front, protruding a trained saber stance. His special honedge shaped like no normal sword found around kalos, but a Easton Sabre, sharp to the point and the color of blood. His bounds would show again, as the black hair flew past the metal face of the fairy being. His strike past Rise, throwing the blade down into the ground. Ioch finishing with a dance of kains wrist. "Do not assess your enemy so early, otherwise you can not learn all their angles." Kain said words of wisdom but he was so pumped it came out as a growl.

Kaya parried Kain's attack with a swivel of his own wrist, an outward flick sending Rise's tip plunging through the open space Kain had left unguarded. Though he'd been opened up to the incoming attack, Kaya had used the position to gain literal leverage and with a backward kick of his hand, he pulled Ioch out and away from Kain, where his control would be off for a few seconds. "I've yet to make an assessment, only an early observation." He pointed out. "An assessment is built from multiple observations, after all."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 pm
Kain would never deny Kaya's skill, but he felt the lack of excitement from both parties. He put his sword to the side signaling a time out, as he brought up his cast metal SNAG. Now Kain is not all that great with technology, in fact he mostly terrible, but he learned enough to use youtube and blu-Tooth speakers. Like the ones hooked up the stage. He out on one of the most pumped up songs he could think of, shut me up by mindless self indulgence. And like that he took off. Kain bolted to one side of the room to spring off like grass hopper, bringing his sword across Kaya's shoulder area. "Now the real fight begins" the Griceous born child sung.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:38 pm
Kaya would fail to block Kain's swing this time, a bit surprised by the tall male's agility. He was thankful for his metal flesh now as the blade bounced off with barely a scratch to his form. "Not bad." He mused as he rubbed at the spot, slowly buffing the scratch away with his hand.

"Now it's my turn. " He said as he dropped his blade to his side, took up a stoic, tank-like stance for a few seconds.The instant Kain made to attack again, Kaya would charge at him with speed likely unexpected from a Steel-type hybrid, striking his most vulnerable region. Whatever part of him was left open to attack and unlikely to be defended was likely to be struck with Rise's flat side. A light but solid blow would indicate the strike, though Kaya would ultimately be left open to counterattack.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:00 pm
There's an audible beep all of a sudden from the various Snagem's devices as they receive a familiar-looking message talking about rent. Though if they cared to check them in anything other than a passing glance, the amounts per individual have actually increased since the last time. GRAY could be heard beeping and booping through the loudspeakers of HQ and various other communications devices again, grumbling about funds. "I am sorry to say that through your failure last time to procure any money our situation with creditors has not improved for the better. To that end, I have once again searched up a suitable mission for you all to embark upon. Do try to not screw this one up, meatbags, we could use funds coming in desperately." There's a pause as GRAY waits patiently for the living entropy magnets to yell their complaints up at him.

"For those of you wondering, it will not be related to your blunder from the previous mission. According to the news, your bumbling has been contained for the present. A quarantine zone has been set up, holding the infection in check."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:10 pm
Sol could only shake his head at the message he heard. There was no denying that, yes, the mission was a complete failure. Nothing was accomplished at the end, no payment had been received. However, he wouldn't be yelling any complaints, instead walking into the main room.

"Uh huh, then what is it this time?" Cera spoke up with a sharp tone, having followed suit. Fearing that she might spread the infection to someone else, she decided to use what little borrowed time she had left to don a surgical mask over her mouth. The last thing she wanted to do was breathe in the wrong area and make matters worse.

Unlike last time, Aden would follow as well. Given his earlier task at Agate Village, he felt he was already involved by this point. Even if he wasn't, he would be somehow whether he wanted to or not. "Yanno, Dad, maybe you should talk about Amaranth staying here so much? She could use some experience too..." He commented, mostly to himself.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:10 pm
Veronica was relaxing back, doing nothing as per usual in the HQ. This whole place was more like a resort to her really than a center for their organization. Although there were a few interested things here and there, all the fun was outside. That's why she would check her SNAG even if she didn't go fulfill the mission. She felt the slight irritation when she realized was GRAY was talking about; more debt. "Where do we head off to this time?" She tried to imagine how destructive they would be this time around. Getting up, she decided to switch out Cherry, her Absol, for Jack, the small Drifloon. Cherry was far too much a menace before she was infected, Veronica couldn't imagine how badly it would go down if Cherry got out of control. She already had her Lucario to worry about controling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:14 pm
Lykas would likely be the first to voice his own input regarding rent. "I'm not paying ~/~ to stay somewhere that doesn't even legally exist, you piece of ~/~ program." He griped, looking directly into the video lens on his SNAG that served as GRAY's eye.

"Nor am I. We're supposed to be an entirely self-sufficient compound located off of any legitimate region controlled power or water grid so we can't have any bills for those and unless Miles has suddenly started demanding back pay for building our first hideout, I can't imagine who we'd be indebted to." Odd added from nearby.

Kaya and Trishella, on the other hand, stopped in their tracks and attempted to hide from GRAY's prying, digital eye.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:15 pm
Aile would be in her bed, barely awake when she heard the SNAG go off. "Oh what is it...." She'd fumble around her nightstand while Arkana would come into her room.

"Hey boss, what's up?"

"Just looking for... There." She'd find the device and look over the message. "... I'm going to help Isaac get his living magnet into GRAY's server room, I swear."

"Should I get some coffee for you? Or energy drink of some sort?"

"Please. My sleep hasn't been the greatest lately."

"Right then." Arkana would make sure she had her human illusion on before running out into the main area. While she was around allies, she wasn't ready to allow most people to see her true form. They weren't a part of her pack yet. Aile, in the mean time, would take the time to change out of her pajamas and into her usual outfit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:17 pm
I was in the Med Lab, sitting by Tristen as he laid in the bed. Its been about a day since I been back and Tristen hadn't woke up yet. Well, that was until now. His eyes winced hard and the boy stirred around under his covers. He looked around then looked back at me. "Blizz?"

"Hey buddy, how are you feeling?"

"Alright, I guess..." He then started to sit up. "how long was I out?"

"Only a day. You didn't miss much." I said.

A realization came to the Electrike hybrid, one of a fear reawakened from a reminder. He then started to feel about himself then look around. He found his Pokeballs on the counter nearby, snatching the belt off the counter then took off one. "Blitzle..." Tristen said. "...he's..."

"I know. I was told." I said to him.

"Blizz...what do I do?" Tristen asked.

"I don't know...we're supposed to be working on it now." I said. "I don't know how long it will be though."

Tristen looked down towards his lap, acting as if he just lost a friend for good. "I messed up..."

"No you didn't. It was nothing you could have helped." I said.

Tristen and I perked up, hearing the irate computer give the announcement to gather once again. "...really?" I spoke up.

"Can I fry GRAY now?" Tristen asked.

"Do it after we're gone." I said, getting up. "First things first, let Doc give you the go ahead to get out of here, okay?"

"Okay..."

I then got up, I started to make my way out of the Med Lab and started to make my way to the meeting in question.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:25 pm
Blizzard120

I then got up, I started to make my way out of the Med Lab and started to make my way to the meeting in question.
Espeon_Commander
Aile would be in her bed, barely awake when she heard the SNAG go off. "Oh what is it...." She'd fumble around her nightstand while Arkana would come into her room.

"Hey boss, what's up?"

"Just looking for... There." She'd find the device and look over the message. "... I'm going to help Isaac get his living magnet into GRAY's server room, I swear."

"Should I get some coffee for you? Or energy drink of some sort?"

"Please. My sleep hasn't been the greatest lately."

"Right then." Arkana would make sure she had her human illusion on before running out into the main area. While she was around allies, she wasn't ready to allow most people to see her true form. They weren't a part of her pack yet. Aile, in the mean time, would take the time to change out of her pajamas and into her usual outfit.
DignityPower
. "Where do we head off to this time?" She tried to imagine how destructive they would be this time around. Getting up, she decided to switch out Cherry, her Absol, for Jack, the small Drifloon. Cherry was far too much a menace before she was infected, Veronica couldn't imagine how badly it would go down if Cherry got out of control. She already had her Lucario to worry about controling.
Darksol88
Sol could only shake his head at the message he heard. There was no denying that, yes, the mission was a complete failure. Nothing was accomplished at the end, no payment had been received. However, he wouldn't be yelling any complaints, instead walking into the main room.

"Uh huh, then what is it this time?" Cera spoke up with a sharp tone, having followed suit. Fearing that she might spread the infection to someone else, she decided to use what little borrowed time she had left to don a surgical mask over her mouth. The last thing she wanted to do was breathe in the wrong area and make matters worse.

Unlike last time, Aden would follow as well. Given his earlier task at Agate Village, he felt he was already involved by this point. Even if he wasn't, he would be somehow whether he wanted to or not. "Yanno, Dad, maybe you should talk about Amaranth staying here so much? She could use some experience too..." He commented, mostly to himself.

"The client in question has a simple task for all of you to accomplish. Something I imagined even the lot of you could do."

Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas would likely be the first to voice his own input regarding rent. "I'm not paying ~/~ to stay somewhere that doesn't even legally exist, you piece of ~/~ program." He griped, looking directly into the video lens on his SNAG that served as GRAY's eye.

"Nor am I. We're supposed to be an entirely self-sufficient compound located off of any legitimate region controlled power or water grid so we can't have any bills for those and unless Miles has suddenly started demanding back pay for building our first hideout, I can't imagine who we'd be indebted to." Odd added from nearby.

Kaya and Trishella, on the other hand, stopped in their tracks and attempted to hide from GRAY's prying, digital eye.

"Tell yourself whatever you need to, it will not reduce the needed contributions to this team one iota. The client in question owns a chain of geology shipping enterprises, and is having trouble with bandits raiding their supplies whenever they moor for the night in Slateport City. They want you to go to the ship in question, the Mary Ann and try and fend off whatever brigands are there trying to grab his stock, bringing them to justice." GRAY pauses, his digital voice dripping with sarcasm. "He does hope that you can minimize damage to his assets and take care of this matter discreetly."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:29 pm
"If this blows up in our face again, you worthless piece of s**t AI," Isaac roared at the loudspeaker, "Then I'm going to let my shadowed Magnemite have fun in your server room. And then let Reno attempt to rebuild you."  

Isaac Hawking

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:39 pm
"Sounds like a job for a half-ghost of and a semi-professional thief...." Odd told Lykas when they heard GRAY's response to their complaints. "I'm not paying anything to stay here but whoever plans on it might be able to use our help out there don't you think?"

"Maybe but I'm not going until they call and ask specifically for us to come because they're screwed without us." Lykas shot back, placing a card on the table between them.

"Damn it....How am I supposed to beat that?!" Odd asked, looking to the cards in his hand. Is that why they were complaining about going? A card game?

Kaya shook his head and sighed. "We'll have to pick this up later, Kain. Looks like we're being put to work again." The Klefki hybrid said as he replaced Rise into it's scabbard.

"Oh no! I don't want to go back out there..." Trishella whimpered from her room snuggling Idina into her chest. "It's bad enough Ruth got that weird virus that made him go all crazy and hurt the dog kid on the last trip to Hoenn...I don't want to risk the rest of you getting it, too." She told her Fennekin, though she would eventually get up and begin packing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:39 pm
Arkana would return to Aile's room right as Aile would walk out of there. "Here, boss." She'd hand over a small can, and Aile popped it open.

"Thanks Arkana." She'd chug it down as they walked down to the main room. "So, GRAY, you mind giving us some transport! I sure as hell am not going to be riding my Flygon now!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games