Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:52 am
Silly Genji
Shinji saw Daisuke fall with Kenji, he did not wish to kill them so he took a step and turned away...

Slowly, 'Kenji' got up, red lightening/electrical chakra started to buzz and zap around his body. Chakra is leaking forth, first gently... then very forcefully, causing his hair to flutter roughly.

Suddenly, he let out a loud shout, either of anger or defiance. "AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" With that, a lot of chakra was released, causing small gusts of air to blow outward. His eyes were still closed.

Then, 'he' spoke: No... I shall not allow you to leave... Senji... 'he' then formed the Ten Ryuuken stance. He slowly opened his eyes... the Ryuuringan were activated... but it's different... there are 3 dots in his eyes.

The left sleeve of Kenji's jacket got singed and burned by the lightening chakra, revealing the Dragon tattoo... which was glowing red...

((Two things... Forgiven... and... time for some action ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:56 pm
Daisuke heard Chou yelling and let go of his eyes.
They twirled endlessly and he stood up every movement hurting more than the last.
"CHOU!" He hollered.
He turned to face the girl and chou.
"LET HER GO!" Daisuke yelled activating the sattsugairie no jutsu.
He ran at the girl with the large sword and thrust a deadly blow at her.  

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:38 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Shinji saw Daisuke fall with Kenji, he did not wish to kill them so he took a step and turned away...

Slowly, 'Kenji' got up, red lightening/electrical chakra started to buzz and zap around his body. Chakra is leaking forth, first gently... then very forcefully, causing his hair to flutter roughly.

Suddenly, he let out a loud shout, either of anger or defiance. "AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" With that, a lot of chakra was released, causing small gusts of air to blow outward. His eyes were still closed.

Then, 'he' spoke: No... I shall not allow you to leave... Senji... 'he' then formed the Ten Ryuuken stance. He slowly opened his eyes... the Ryuuringan were activated... but it's different... there are 3 dots in his eyes.

The left sleeve of Kenji's jacket got singed and burned by the lightening chakra, revealing the Dragon tattoo... which was glowing red...

(( I'm sure Akujyo told you, I need somethings to think about, such as re-joining the Fun/Caca. As you also might have heard I'm in the trick division for MUGENZero, so if I do come back [to team Fun/Caca] I'll have to whip them all. Also, apperantely, I've failed as a capitan, so I don't think I'll be joining Team Fun/Caca. But then again, thats just a maybe.))
Shinji stared.
"Fock," He stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:37 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke heard Chou yelling and let go of his eyes.
They twirled endlessly and he stood up every movement hurting more than the last.
"CHOU!" He hollered.
He turned to face the girl and chou.
"LET HER GO!" Daisuke yelled activating the sattsugairie no jutsu.
He ran at the girl with the large sword and thrust a deadly blow at her.

Mai quickly disengaged the girl so the attack missed by a large margin. "I see. Tired of ganging up on one guy so you want to spread the fight around? Fine with me." Smirking she easily hefted Zasumaru with one hand and rested it on her shoulder. Sliding her feet apart, she sank into a battle stance.
"Bring it."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:04 am
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi did some seals. "Hiraako no jutsu!" Chakra blades formed around him. He moved his hands in a circular motion and aimed it at the beast, the blades following the movement of Hytoshi's hands. He thrusted his hands forward and the blades stabbed into the beast. The beast bleeding from it's wounds runs at Hytoshi. Hytoshi slams his hand together. "Oh shi---..." His voice is drowned out by an explosion. The chakra blades exploded. "*huff* Ow... that hurt." He pulls out 3 kunais and stabs them into the pillar. He writes on a piece of paper his groups name's. "There... Now to find Sabu and Rio."

Yoshi asked again, "Why did we come here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:53 am
Ignoring the mess, Masayuki quickly tagged the Beast and Sky Pillars and took off to the third. What luck!  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:33 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

(( I'm sure Akujyo told you, I need somethings to think about, such as re-joining the Fun/Caca. As you also might have heard I'm in the trick division for MUGENZero, so if I do come back [to team Fun/Caca] I'll have to whip them all. Also, apperantely, I've failed as a capitan, so I don't think I'll be joining Team Fun/Caca. But then again, thats just a maybe.))
Shinji stared.
"Fock," He stated.

(Whatever, regardless, all is forgiven. Regardless of who was in the wrong, I apologise.)

'Kenji' clenched his fists tightly, with a red lightening dragon forming around his left hand. When he opened the left fist, the Dragon opened it's mouth... and in that mouth, a small ball of lightening chakra formed. Raiton... Housenka no jutsu!!! Kenji lunged his open fist forward and a barrage of lightening chakra balls were launched at Shinji...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:10 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ignoring the mess, Masayuki quickly tagged the Beast and Sky Pillars and took off to the third. What luck!
Kai jumped along the tree line throwing a kunai at Masayuki.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:49 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai jumped along the tree line throwing a kunai at Masayuki.

The kunai stuck Masayuki in the right shoulder knocking him out of pace. He stopped pulled out the kunai and turned the direction it had come from.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:06 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Shinji stared.
"Fock," He stated.

(Whatever, regardless, all is forgiven. Regardless of who was in the wrong, I apologise.)

'Kenji' clenched his fists tightly, with a red lightening dragon forming around his left hand. When he opened the left fist, the Dragon opened it's mouth... and in that mouth, a small ball of lightening chakra formed. Raiton... Housenka no jutsu!!! Kenji lunged his open fist forward and a barrage of lightening chakra balls were launched at Shinji...
Shinji's dragon tattoo blazed, a dragon burst out of it and formed itself into a shield. The barrage slammed into the shield and exploded, Shinji immediately concentrated chakra to his feet and stomped.
"Dammit, that's not Kenji's Chakra..." He said under his breath. "... He's not even awake!"
Shinji glanced to Mai, Daisuke began to turn on her.
"s**t!" He yelled, descending from the air. As soon as Shinji hit the ground he ran towards her.
"Don't fight with him and her together! You'll die, fool!" He yelled.
Suddenly, Shinji had grabbed the Sattsugairie with one hand and threw a fist for Daisuke.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:39 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Shinji stared.
"Fock," He stated.

Shinji's dragon tattoo blazed, a dragon burst out of it and formed itself into a shield. The barrage slammed into the shield and exploded, Shinji immediately concentrated chakra to his feet and stomped.
"Dammit, that's not Kenji's Chakra..." He said under his breath. "... He's not even awake!"
"s**t!" He yelled, descending from the air. As soon as Shinji hit the ground he ran towards her.
Suddenly, Shinji had grabbed the Sattsugairie with one hand and threw a fist for Daisuke.

'Kenji' suddenly appeared in between Shinji and Daisuke; he caught the punch. Your fight is with me... said the Dragon. Then, he drew his own fist and punched Shinji.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:50 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Shinji stared.
"Fock," He stated.

'Kenji' suddenly appeared in between Shinji and Daisuke; he caught the punch. Your fight is with me... said the Dragon. Then, he drew his own fist and punched Shinji.
Shinji was sent back, but wasn't thrown of balance. He grabbed Mai and took a few meters back.
"Chou, only Chou, dammit!" Shinji shouted. With that, he dashed towards Kenji and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, and threw him towards a tree.
"Don't tell me who I fight with, underling!" Shinji said as he moved onto Daisuke, throwing a kick for his face.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:17 am
Daisuke caught the foot and pushed it aside. He ducked down and slammed a fist in Senji's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:59 am
Dragon Sneeze
The kunai stuck Masayuki in the right shoulder knocking him out of pace. He stopped pulled out the kunai and turned the direction it had come from.
"I think i'll take my time killing you." Kai said as he stared at Masayuki with his sharingan glowing.  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:06 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke caught the foot and pushed it aside. He ducked down and slammed a fist in Senji's face.
The fist passed through snow, Senji threw a palm for Daisuke from behind.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games