Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:44 pm
She looked back at Wind, "Been meaning to ask...Is there like a secret compartment or something under the floor under your desk?" she smirked then nodded, "Alright..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:51 pm
"I turned the rafters into a techno club. Think of what I can do with the space under a desk." He said grinning, and walking over to the desk.

"Whenever you're ready, follow..." He then stepped under the desk.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:54 pm
She stood there as she remebered the rafters of the old academy. "I guess your right...you can basicly do anything with space." Polio paused next to his desk for a minute and looked around before she followed him quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:08 pm
As you enter, several colored lights come on - Blacklight, Bluelight, Greenlight. All dim and easy on the eyes. Just under the desk lies a passage dropway. You merely enter and rollforward. It's a bit of a tight squeeze for anyone but a Ninja. This passage leads underneath all of the seats about 15 feet, and is about 15x15 with an 8 foot cieling. Several comfy and cushy chairs rest on a royal blue carpet that is soft as a cushion(( and you wonder why I never wear shoes )). A huge boombox equipped to play mp3, CD, A-Track, .45, and anything else you can think of lies embedded into one wall. At the moment it is playing "Fogbound - Flit Through-" by the Boom Boom Satellites, which is a deep techno-jazz beat with a good back vibe. Wind is seated by a master Fireplace with a roaring blaze. Over in one corner is an area curtained off form the rest which would be his 'bedroom'. A large library of scrolls rests in an alcove near the entrance way, and next to it is a kitchen/bar with, surprisingly, white tiled linoleum flooring. Strangely labeled drinks sit on the bar. The walls are typically stylized for a home in the village, except they are made of a black laquered wood that helps tone the rest of the room out.

"Welcome Kit." Wind says grinning from his chair. "Now can you understand why I spent a few days down here?" He said, laughing this time.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:16 pm
After ereached the bottom she stood there staring around the room slowly taking it in the design and everything. "....D-dang Wind. I'm amazed you managed to keep a place like this hidden for this long. Now i understand why i never see you barely anymore." Kit said before looking at him in his seat. "lucky...." she grinned as she walked farther into the room sitting comfortably in one of the chairs with a sigh and closed her eyes relaxing. "hmmm"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:22 pm
"The fact of the matter is, I only refreshed this place with some updated stuff. The room was already here....I think this was one of the Kage or Jounin's earlier rec rooms...I added the bar and kitchen...and the chairs, sound system, and carpeting, along with the lights. Otherwise this place was here." He says, as the music changes to the Asian Kung-Fu Generation's "Mayonaka to Mahiru no Yume".  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:27 pm
"Jounin and/or kage rec room eh? I see...Well you still kept it pretty well hidden considering the fixing up you did." she replied now sitting fully upright in the chair and rested her hands on her knees looking around again, "So what do you do down here all day?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:34 pm
Wind juts a thumb at the wall of scrolls. "See those? Yeh. How do you think I know so many jutsu? Of course, you actually have to know how to open the lock to get to them.." Wind coughed"luckonmypart" and then continued "Lately though, it's been sleeping and recovering from the Jounin exams...By the way, this room is sound proof. Another reason I can have these speakers and such." He said grinning.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:43 pm
"Right...and thats why we can't hear your loud snoring when you sleep...." she replied jokingly with a grin. "Anyways, Sound proof ne? Thats Nice." kit stood and wallked over to the scrolls and stood in front of them, resting her hands behind her back. "So are the Jounin exams really that hard? hmm once you are the full sensei I want you to give me lesson 20 and the jounin exam...okay Wind-sensei?" She said before glancing over her shoulder at him, grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:38 pm
"Obviously. I'll probably restart the Academy(( SAME area and building, but different topic )) and readminister from there. But at any rate, yes. The Jounin exam is the very hardest test you'll take. Ever. It will test everything a Ninja stands for...and that is all I will say at this time." He said grinning. The song changed to Orange Range "Locomotion".  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:46 pm
She smiled, "Oh i love this song..!" she laughed then turned and looked at him her face becomming slightly serious, "Everything a ninja stands for...Yosh!" Kit fixed her forhead protector, "I know I'm ready for this exam, I didn't work my hardest to get where I am today and not become a Jonin..." she replied with a tint of ice to her voice and grinned slyly at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:54 pm
Wind burst out laughing at Polio's attitude towards the exam. "Polio, you've seen me fight and look how *I* turned out in the exam. Bed rest for days...but at any rate, I'll give you the information you seek once I get all of the materials I need from Mini-sensei.." He looked up at her and grinned a devil's grin. Almost daring her to try and fault his logic.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:00 am
She stared at him as he burst out laughing, "That sounded almost like a different way to say the 'You're weaker then me...' attitude." She replied a little more ice to her voice before she smirked. With a nod she turned back to looking at the scrolls, her backside to him, "Alright. Whatever you say Wind, I'll look forward to it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:19 am
"Bah, you've been a student longer then I have." He said grinning. "You obviously know a few more tricks of the trade then I do. But one of these days we'll have to see just who is the strongest between us, no?" He said. "You seem enraptured by the scrolls, what's up?"  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:27 am
"That maybe so, but just because i've been a student here longer doesn't mean that you can't be stronger. Afterall I was beaten by a Genin, felt kinda lame there for a few hours. Hai, we will have to have a small battle to find out who's stronger one of these days...no?" she smiled slightly then looked back at the scrolls scratching her head a little and shrugged. "Hmm It's nothing...just thinking and looking."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games