Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:48 am
Fuyu stopped for a moment. She heard someone off in the distance. "Hmm..." She readied a kunai and walked over to the bushes on the side of the field, to see a girl, about her age, but much smaller. She gave a sigh of relief that it wasn't the Akatsuki so soon. She held her hand out to the girl. "Hi, whats your name? And why were you hiding in the bushes? I'm not mean..." She said smiling as she helped the girl out of the bushes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:16 am
Sira left the nearly destroyed house to wander around the village. His whole body ached at the moment from the battle earlier. He sighed as he continued to walk, heading for the hospital. He opened the glass doors and walked inside. The nurse at the counter looked up at him and nodded. She already knew why he was there, she had gotten used to him coming in regularly to visit Ai. Sira headed down the hall to her room and opened the door.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:37 am
Fuyu looked around. "I've got to go..." She sensed Sasori and Deidara's chakra near by. She started to run the other way, away from the girl. "Oh, and by the way... My names Fuyu!" She said disappearing. She met up with Deidara and Sasori on top of the village gate. They stopped in their tracks. "What do you two want..." She said tightening her fist. "We wanted..." They said in unison, but stopped. "If it's me you want... I'm not going back..." Fuyu said, readying a punch. "No... it's the complete opposite,un..." Deidara said looking at Sasori. "It's that we don't want to go back... after what you said to us on the rooftop we thought about what we've done, and don't want to do it anymore..." Sasori said looking at Fuyu. She looked at both of them, she saw sincerity in their eyes. "You two want to live somewhat normal lives, is that true?" She said, folding her arms. They both nodded. "Fine... I need to go talk to someone... I'll be back... You two, just go to my house... trust my you'll be able to find it..." Fuyu said jumping off toward the hospital. She jumped on the window sill of Ai's room, finding Sira. "Sira... I have something to tell you..." Fuyu said quietly. "Sasori and Deidara want to quit the Akatsuki..." She said looking up.

((another dramatic twist!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:02 am
Sira looked up at Fuyu strangely. It took a moment for him to realize what she was telling him. "Are you serious? They both want to quit Akatsuki?" He said sounding confused as he said it. 'There's no way they really want to.. They can't..' He thought this but he wasn't about to say it out loud. Knowing that Fuyu had formed a friendship with Sasori and Deidara.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:08 am
Fuyu nodded. "I saw sincerity in their eyes... they're not lying..." She said, thinking of them at her house. "They're at my place right now..." She said looking out the window. She turned and looked at Ai, who was still unconcious. She sighed. ~ I wonder if Ai is ever going to wake up... she's been like that for weeks... ~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:35 am
((coma!!! >.<))

"Mine as well traine myself..." Reks thought aloud heading towards the training grounds, but then decided to visit AI. "I wonder how she's doing... She's been in that coma for a while now..." he thought, walking in and heading towards Ai's room.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:44 am
Sira looked down at Ai and a frown crossed his face. He sighed closing his eye's. "I wonder when she'll wake up.." He said aloud as he stared down at Ai's face. He bent down and gently kissed her on the forehead. 'This is bad... I'm sure Deidara and Sasori might be telling the truth. But Akatsuki is still strong even without them, and Ai is still in a coma, the Hokage won't help at all..' He stood back up straight as he heard the door open.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:51 am
"I'm going home to check on Dei and Sasori... See ya!" Fuyu said jumping out the window just as Reks walked in. She headed toward her house and arrived to see Deidara and Sasori sitting on the couch, playing with Admete and laughing. ~ Yeah Sira... I posotive they're not lying... ~ She said smiling at them "Fuyu-san, un!" Deidara said happily. "Who'd you have to talk to?" Sasori asked, petting Admete. She purred in his hands. "No one... don't worry... now... what should I do about you two?" Fuyu said looking at their clothes. "You'll have to not wear your Akatsuki cloaks anymore..." She said walking over to them.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:29 am
Reks walked into the room, seeing Sira. "Hey Sira.. any clue were Fuyu went?" He asked, taking a seat on the opposite side of Ai's bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:43 am
Fuyu looked around in the closet. She pulled out some of Reks's old clothes. "Here, put these on..." Fuyu said throwing the clothes at them. Deidara helt up the shirt to his. "I don't think this is going to fit, un..." he said looking up. She shirt barely covered his own. "It'll have to do..." Fuyu said looking back at them. They changed into the clothes. The pant's were alright, but the shirts were a bit small. "Let's go out and get you some real clothes..." She said, laughing at how silly they looked. She walked out the door, Deidara and Sasori, shortly following.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 am
((Theif! >.<))

Reks raced out of the hospital after hearing from Sira. I doubt they really quit.... he said, finally appearing at the house, Fuyu just leaving with Diedra and Sasori, them wearing his clothes. "What are you guys doing?" He said in the calmest voice he could muster, try to be nice and accept that they changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:53 am
((well i wasn't going to give them Fuyu's clothes! what do you want them to be? cross dressers!?))

Fuyu looked at Reks. "R-Reks..." She stammered. Deidara ans Sasori looked somewhat scared, Deidara hiding behind Sasori. "Please don't hurt us Reks! We've changed, really we have, un..." Deidara said poking his head out from behind Sasori's arm. Sasori could do nothing but nod in agreement. "Pleas don't hurt us..." He repeated. Fuyu looked at Reks, hoping he would understand. "They really have changed Reks..." She said, hugging him. "Just look at them," She said pointing at them "Does that look like the face of a cold blooded killer?" She said. Sasori and Deidara were smiling. "Trust us..." they said in unison.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:56 am
((Hahhahaaaaa... but that would be funny!))

"Fine.. I'll give you a chance." he said, not very trusting still. "If Fuyu believes you then I guess I should..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:59 am
((That it would... I mean it wouldn't matter to Dei... he kinda looks like a girl anyway... O.o))

"Yay!" Sasori said jumping up and down. Fuyu hugged Reks again and kissed his cheek. Deidara jumped up and down with Sasori. "We were just on our way to go look for some clothes for them... wanna come?" Fuyu asked.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:04 pm
"I guess I'll go..." he said, figuring he should go incase they changed there minds and tried to take Fuyu.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games