Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:55 pm
walks out of the shower "just gimme a sec" she said getting some clothes and getting dressed "ok ready" she said putting the ring back on  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:59 pm
He woke up and got dressed, slaming out the door and Hotel, waiting for his first oppenent in the tournament.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:04 pm
*teleports him and lola to the king and queens stand* ok you stay here im going to go greet the warriors. *walks down to the barracks* hello warriors, you have all come her to fight, and to have fun, i guarantee none of you death, but im going to allow no mercy in my arena. *notices arage* now all of you suit up with the armor set aside for you *grabs arage and pulls him off to the side* what the hell do you think youre doing? you know lolas out there, if she sees you shes gonna wind up jumping in. these people are professinonal warriors, they wont stop for anyone. if you are going to participate. use my helmet. *hands him a steel helm with spikes on it* and dont get yourself hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:06 pm
she looks around the arena, looking at the worriors, she smiled looking at the armor "awsome" she said excited to watch the fight  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:07 pm
He pushed the helmet aside. "I'm fine, I don't need your pathetic armour," he said, walking away and getting ready as he was the first to fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:09 pm
she saw necross talking to someone, but couldnt see the person, she shrugged and looked around, seeing the weapons and such  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:17 pm
"Let's get this started!" he yelled, pumping up the crowd. He walked up to the fighting ring and got in, facing his opponent, a muscular, well built man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Fine if she dies because of your stupidity, your a** will be mine. so youd better hope she cant see your face when you come out.
*walks back up to lola* this should be fun, all the usuals are here. oh and an old friend of mine is here. Lesotho the barbarian, hes in the first fight. hasnt lost a fight to anyone but me. so it should be quite interesting.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:19 pm
she smiled "cant wait to watch" she held his hand, smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:21 pm
His opponent bowed to him, but Arage didn't bother bowing back. The man ran at him, preparing his fist to strike at him. As he swung his massive arm, Arage ducked underneath it, pulling a dagger from his shirt and stabbing the man in the neck and leaving the dagger there. He kicked him in the back, sending the man flying onto the ground. Arage walked up to him, and stepped on the dagger lodged in his neck, applying all his weight into it. "Now die," he said quietly as blood spurted everywhere.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:27 pm
she squeezed necross's hand "i thought they werent allowed to kill" she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:31 pm
He picked up the lifeless body, taking his dagger out and putting it back in its hiding place. "Who's next!" he yelled, throwing the body out of the ring.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:33 pm
she watched "hey i know that voice" she said, she looked at the arena, wishing she could see who that was  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:42 pm
He waited in the ring for his next opponent, no one coming in, afraid that they might die. He walked up to the man with the list of names. "Who's next," he asked, looking at the paper. "Devon! Who here is named Devon!" he yelled, looking at the contestants.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:43 pm
she walked closer to the arena "who is that?" she whispered  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games