Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:58 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
WOOT the mantis love has been spread. heart whee heart

Thus, the insects move one step closer to world domination. twisted
well,ordered them. that reminds me..what do i feed 'em? fruit flys? the wingless kind?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:04 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
WOOT the mantis love has been spread. heart whee heart

Thus, the insects move one step closer to world domination. twisted
well,ordered them. that reminds me..what do i feed 'em? fruit flys? the wingless kind?
You can do that for when they are babies. Another thing is if you can get your hands on the pin head (new born baby crickets). Crickets are really easy to reproduce on your own, though it willl take time for your first batch to be born.

Personally, I go outside and catch food for them when they are babies. Those tiny leaf hopper things the size of small ants, I hand catch for them. Very hard to do and keep them alive. I grab them between my thumb and pointer finger. Of course you could do it much easier with a jar to sweep the grass or something, but I love the challenge. By their first shedding I usually can start with some really small moths.

Of course the final way, you just leave them in a cage together and they will start to eat one another. <.<  

Ootheca

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:34 pm
XD since i have a shitload of baby crickets, i think the baby crickets will do fine biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:00 am
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle
I thought I made a post here, but I guess not. xD Anyways, I'm home finally. Got home on Thursday. I've been spending alot of time with my mate, cuddling, snuggling, catchin up, among other things. ninja Was I missed? blaugh Lol

I though you had posted about getting home as well.

she did....

I'm sure you're glad to be home *hugs*
*hugs back* I am. And I didn't post here, I checked back. I did post it in my art thread :d  

Leyla Giselle

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:12 am
Glad things are goin' well for ya Leyla :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:16 am
Af Mas
Glad things are goin' well for ya Leyla :3
Thankies Affy :3  

Leyla Giselle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:51 am
Gosh i'm excited. i get to take home goliath on saterday, and saterday can't come fast enough. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:53 am
For me it can. I don't like closing on Saturdays at work, and I get to this weekend XP But yay! New pets for NG 3nodding  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:03 pm
biggrin yes, new pets for NGGGG. X< i needa go shopping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:06 pm
My roommates have 4 rats...The smell coming out of their room is god awful xp  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:41 pm
Ewwy if it is really bad it sounds like dirty cag to me. Number one reason why most animals appear to smell is owners not cleaning the cage enough.

O.o almost forgot, have you ever thought about geting a Chinchila. Chins can make awsome pets. One great thing about them, no one will never know you have them in your room by smell. They have no noticble oder to the human noes. They have soft fur and are just fun to be around. Really don't take to much work once you get them. Only difference is they will cost more than rats to buy. I always wanted a chin but never got around to getting one. Ended up with ferrets instead. <.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:20 pm
If you DO get a chin, get it from a breeder. smile Upset chins, unused to being handled ( petstore chins) will spray urine. This is easy to break though, and Chins make wonderfully soft pets, they also like to play and cuddle.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:43 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
If you DO get a chin, get it from a breeder. smile Upset chins, unused to being handled ( petstore chins) will spray urine. This is easy to break though, and Chins make wonderfully soft pets, they also like to play and cuddle.
Not to mention cute. *has random urge to stalk down the neariest chin and snuggle it.* Plus there is that added oddity to them. Surprising so many people you run to have never seen one or even know what it is. XP

O.o and NG, feel free to ask me any mantis questions you have. Just think of me as the mantis whisper... <.< No, more than that, the MANTIS QUEEN! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:33 pm
XD i was hopeing you'd say that, Kriss. biggrin

as for chins, i can't belive alot of people havent seen one >>; i'd laugh at them, lol. see? I laugh. Lol....ELL OH EEL.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:37 pm
Not sure if they're allowed. Turns out bunnies aren't, and that's what I had decided on D:

I think it's bad too that one of my roommate's smells just as bad as her rats xp  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games