Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:33 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh you wanna know really?!" After she had turned to her Human Form "Take My hand and feel it" She holds it out
tal holds her hand
ok now what?

Her hand feels cold and lifeless like Clay "Touch my Cheek"
tal touches her cheek
its cold like your hand...why is that?

"Im Part of the Living dead...Im made out of Flesh, Bones, Grave yard Soil, and Clay...I was brought back by the Dark one, Toserve him But I ran away..." She looks away

then why do you hate me?
he keeps his hand on the cheek

"Its how I died...You dont need to know It wasnt your Fault anyway, I just hold Grudges sorry" She takes his hand and puts it on his Lap and Smile's "Ill try to be nicer"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:33 pm
"You know its sad. You told me I was better than what I was...that there was hope for me yet. And no matter what you threw at me, what I said back...I believed it. The guy without a soul of his own was convinced, by you, that there was hope. I guess you didn't really mean that then...I guess I am a lost cause and should not exist anymore.." Kratos said with a sigh to her turned back.  

irishdawg69

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu

"sure dont act like it"
whispers to self

She looks at him and rolls her eye's "Men"

kick dust at her
"women"

She sneezes "HEY! Why are you such a jerk to me"

"im not a jerk your just to sensitive"
yelling at her

She starts Lauphing "Okay" she rolls her eye's

"ok then"
blushing a lil  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:37 pm
she turns halfway and looks at him "your right, but then your wrong, i dont mean that but only for you" she turns and looks at him "im sorry but its my duty" she looks over at the doors "i have to go" she whispered, she turned and walked down the hall, she pulled out a skull braclet and puts it on  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:37 pm
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu

kick dust at her
"women"

She sneezes "HEY! Why are you such a jerk to me"

"im not a jerk your just to sensitive"
yelling at her

She starts Lauphing "Okay" she rolls her eye's

"ok then"
blushing a lil

She see's him turn red then start giggling "Did I make you uncomfortable?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:38 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal touches her cheek

"Im Part of the Living dead...Im made out of Flesh, Bones, Grave yard Soil, and Clay...I was brought back by the Dark one, Toserve him But I ran away..." She looks away

then why do you hate me?

"Its how I died...You dont need to know It wasnt your Fault anyway, I just hold Grudges sorry" She takes his hand and puts it on his Lap and Smile's "Ill try to be nicer"
tal looks at her
im glad were still friends kat
he smiles at her
if you need anything feel free to ask  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:39 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal touches her cheek

then why do you hate me?

tal looks at her
he smiles at her

She tries not to yell at him "Please stop Acting like him!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

then why do you hate me?

tal looks at her
he smiles at her

like who?
tal looks at her confused  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:43 pm
He strolled up to her, "I thought I had a duty. A duty to kill...no soul...a demon. What else was there to do? If you let others control you, then your fate is not yours to decide." He said quietly. "I am still under your oath...yet at any time I can disobey you. What oath did you swear?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:48 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

then why do you hate me?

tal looks at her
he smiles at her

like who?

"Your stupid Great Great Grandfather He was a No Good Back stabing JERK! and You look, sound, and ACT JUST LIKE HIM! YOU MAKE ME WANNA KILL YOU!" She said trying to control her Temper  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:49 pm
she looks at him "to be along side my father and to not disobey him" she sighs "but i broke that along time ago, butt still i cant leave" she keeps walking pulling out the watch "here" she said tossing it to him "tell them not to come" she said looking ahead  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks at her
he smiles at her

like who?

"Your stupid Great Great Grandfather He was a No Good Back stabing JERK! and You look, sound, and ACT JUST LIKE HIM! YOU MAKE ME WANNA KILL YOU!" She said trying to control her Temper
i never knew him so sorry..then again i never even knew my birth parents  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "to be along side my father and to not disobey him" she sighs "but i broke that along time ago, butt still i cant leave" she keeps walking pulling out the watch "here" she said tossing it to him "tell them not to come" she said looking ahead
{ha ha you said butt}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:51 pm
Kratos ignored the watch as it fell to the ground. He put his hand on her shoulder, his human one. "So I could have a million oaths on me, and break them all even though I am souless? And you cannot even decide to choose your own fate?"  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:54 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal looks at her
he smiles at her

like who?

i never knew him so sorry..then again i never even knew my birth parents
She calms down "Its okay...Ill just have to learn To like you, The way you are" Se Breathe's in "I guess Ill never have My revenge, Because I really dont want to kill you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games