Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm
~laughs sheepishly~ Thats about it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm
"yes" She closes her eyes and twitches her left ear once.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:48 pm
red 14 the sniper
"yes" She closes her eyes and twitches her left ear once.

~Smiles~ You start lets see what you got  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm
Tora stands there waiting. she twitches her left ear again and rings the bell a second time.  

Alice the Loving

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:52 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
~laughs sheepishly~ Thats about it

-skates ahead and does a jump ending in a spin- i have yet to begin decribing what i can do  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:56 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora stands there waiting. she twitches her left ear again and rings the bell a second time.

~Smiles~ Alright ~Looks at you and throws a punch~  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Tora side steps, catching her fist with her back arm and cumeing up from under Kioko's arm to throw her on her back. she stops as soon as her hand touches kioko's arm. "don't charge a defensive stance, you'll get hurt if you do" she opens her eyes looking at kioko.

(i got to go, school night T-T im so happy)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:35 am
"..... long day" puts his cloth on and goes to the luch room  

Vayne Hashiba

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:18 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora side steps, catching her fist with her back arm and cumeing up from under Kioko's arm to throw her on her back. she stops as soon as her hand touches kioko's arm. "don't charge a defensive stance, you'll get hurt if you do" she opens her eyes looking at kioko.

(i got to go, school night T-T im so happy)

~Nods looking furious~ Damn it i did it again...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:23 pm
"its a new style you havent seen before too" she says letting go "the only way to beat it is to use a defensive stance and just wait for the other to strike first" she says crossing her arms.  

Alice the Loving

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:40 pm
"dame why do you keep on going on like this you know who you are why not act like it and not hide it" "i dont know its more fun this way then to go back to what i was " "when you show even the littleest weakness ill take over so you bitter not forget what happen the last time""............... ill never go back to that again" cloeses his book and walks to his class  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:10 pm
Emi returned from her trip. and she layed on her bed. he was so fun and cool and interesting. she gathered her books and ran down the hall to class  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 pm
Readying part of his book "was I ga exec bansh a4 at noes exec bansh a7 yant gagis" *what with this words there to easy*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm
Emi opened and spoke what was inside a book writing stuff down after sitting her seat  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games