Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:20 am
Dwale awoke to find its pile of wine bottles has gone missing, which is bad because now it has no idea how many it had to drink.

"Ah, well, it can't be helped..." it said, helping itself to an unattended cocktail.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:57 pm
Mort Walks in and starts writing up a plan for a big reopening ceremony. She scribbles behind the bar her tail busily dusting behind her.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:12 pm
Mortella depresses the button to release the thousands of invitations out into the aether.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:33 pm
"Sssuch a long time ssince I came here lasst..." Azhi hissed quietly, dragging a finger through the dust on the disused furniture.  

Professor Tamarisk

Eloquent Perfectionist

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:36 pm
Artificial Imagination
"Sssuch a long time ssince I came here lasst..." Azhi hissed quietly, dragging a finger through the dust on the disused furniture.
Mortella looked up momentarily from the bar tilting her head to the side."I am sorry that my woeful absence has been noticed."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:41 pm
Mortella
Artificial Imagination
Mortella looked up momentarily from the bar tilting her head to the side."I am sorry that my woeful absence has been noticed."

"Mm? I was referring to myssself; I ssshould have been more active." He shrugged, the gesture resigned. "But I ssuppose the place hasn't ssseen much businessss lately, sso I doubt any one perssson can be faulted for that."

Professor Tamarisk

Eloquent Perfectionist

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:45 pm
Artificial Imagination
Mortella
Artificial Imagination

"Mm? I was referring to myssself; I ssshould have been more active." He shrugged, the gesture resigned. "But I ssuppose the place hasn't ssseen much businessss lately, sso I doubt any one perssson can be faulted for that."

"Oh I can assure you that there is fault to spread around for such things." She leaned in against the top of the bar. "That will be addressed in due time. Sooner rather than later if I get to have my way. This tiger still has some good tricks up her sleeve."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 am
Mortella walks in with a stretch turning over the open sign as she strode in. "Wellp It's a bout time I pulled up my big girl pants and tried to hash this out in an orderly manner."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:09 am
Dwale entered, even more disheveled than usual, with a pained expression at first, but immediately brightening on making eye-contact with Mortella. "Mort! My God, I've been living off croutons and mouthwash four weeks!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:35 pm
Thorn apple
Dwale entered, even more disheveled than usual, with a pained expression at first, but immediately brightening on making eye-contact with Mortella. "Mort! My God, I've been living off croutons and mouthwash four weeks!"
Mortella was merrily in the thick of ordering party supplies while doing a tail clean up as she froze and looked up at Dwale. "Holy s**t." She assumes a concerned look and takes out the new menu. "First one is on me At least you dint result to tooth paste... " she looked away a little ashamed "Floride makes you trip balls."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:56 pm
Mortella finished up with cleaning and got busy to re stocking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:18 pm
Mortella
Mortella was merrily in the thick of ordering party supplies while doing a tail clean up as she froze and looked up at Dwale. "Holy s**t." She assumes a concerned look and takes out the new menu. "First one is on me At least you dint result to tooth paste... " she looked away a little ashamed "Floride makes you trip balls."
"Heh," Dwale said, "that's just an urban legend. If it were so, believe me, I'd know about it. But nevermind all that, I...would...like...a ...make that, three bottles of wine. Pretty please."  

Thorn apple

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:30 pm
Thorn apple
Mortella
"Heh," Dwale said, "that's just an urban legend. If it were so, believe me, I'd know about it. But nevermind all that, I...would...like...a ...make that, three bottles of wine. Pretty please."
Mortella looked on over . "Okay .... what have you had to eat mr?" she said as she started to run her fingers over the bottles.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:06 pm
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella
Mortella looked on over . "Okay .... what have you had to eat mr?" she said as she started to run her fingers over the bottles.
"Well, I..." it said, thinking back, "Corn nuts and olives."  

Thorn apple

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 am
Thorn apple
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella
"Well, I..." it said, thinking back, "Corn nuts and olives."
Mortella crosses her arms and gives a blank stare... "I think you should at the very least have something.... More substantial first"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games