Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:00 pm
After class he goes to his room"iam doing a little bitter now Iam not geting lost no more lol".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Tora sits in the cafateria with her left hand on her head and her elbow on the table while she works on magic homework. "..." she looks trough her notes over and over agin looking for answers.  

Alice the Loving

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 pm
Gets on his laptop"zero why do I keep checking it's all ways going to be zero it's not like I make that many friends" as he gets off and opens a book to read.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:31 pm
in her studies Tora comes a cross a doppleganger spell. "nani?" she reads more into it "this might be useful but...my right eye..." she reads it over and over again to make sure she does not miss a thing.  

Alice the Loving

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:03 pm
"hmmm there noting in these books that iam looking for"throws all the books out of his room " I should take a look around the school there more that I have not seen lol " and walk out of his room  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:32 pm
Tora is walking in the halls reading over the spell for the fifeth time. she turns around the cornor and bumbs into rowen. she falls backwards and lands on her butt. her book flys up the air opened. when she hits the ground her shadow takes its own form of her right next to her sitting like she is.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 pm
Sarah: Runs around bored~ I wish Ry was here and izy
Kat: ~Sits down bored~ Gawd i need a man....
Danny: ~Plays with the babys~
Kioko: ~Looks at the necklace her love gave her and cries~
Darious: I need a lady...
Amber: Where the HELL is Darious?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm
As the book fell it hits him on the head "awww that hurt, hey you need to look where your going ,huh I must have gotten hit on my head to hard theres to now". He gets up and goes over and hleps them up"what where you doing and what just hapen. I for got I need to go know or ill miss it sorry but can't talk now later"and runs off out side the school grounds  

Vayne Hashiba

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 pm
Tora gets up with his help blushing lightly she thinks "this is not good".after rowen left, she looks to her shadow clone and goes to kick it and it kicks back the same way. "hmph" she fights it in the hall way for a second. "nice" she blinks twice and relizes her left eye is not working "great" she puts her hands in her pockets and her doppaleganger vanishes. her eye regains its sight "well, this is intresting" she thinks walking out to the school yard.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:41 pm
"that was to far for me but at lest I got it back now" the blue orb enters his body " there now no one can get it again lol ...I wounder wa hats for lunch today"  

Vayne Hashiba

cerberus97

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:01 pm
ruuuu-fell from sky-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 pm
She turns around and heads back after relizeing she forgot the book of spells. she picks it up quickly and heads back out side looking for signs of life at the school. she feels like she was to coupt up in her room and studies and needs to see more of the place and the people.  

Alice the Loving

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:05 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Sarah: Runs around bored~ I wish Ry was here and izy
Kat: ~Sits down bored~ Gawd i need a man....
Danny: ~Plays with the babys~
Kioko: ~Looks at the necklace her love gave her and cries~
Darious: I need a lady...
Amber: Where the HELL is Darious?!?!

Emi was walking around the school looking at every detail, the interesting thing about this school was how many types of nekos there were even though she had never met a nother dog, she had a sad look in her eyes "so many years alone how come it doesnt get any easier  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:10 pm
Tora can't help but over hear Emi and say walking past her "because you make it like that lass"  

Alice the Loving

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:11 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora can't help but over hear Emi and say walking past her "because you make it like that lass"

"huh, oh hi i didnt see you there im sorry for my outloud thoughts if they bothered you"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games