Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:58 am
Mortella
Mortella crosses her arms and gives a blank stare... "I think you should at the very least have something.... More substantial first"
"Well," Dwale said, pushing up its glasses with its left hand, "Hook me up, then, homeskillet!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image

Amy walked inside the club she had had a long day at work and wanted to unwind a little bet before heading home so she figured she go out for a friendly drink at the local club/bar.  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 pm
Thorn apple
Mortella
Mortella crosses her arms and gives a blank stare... "I think you should at the very least have something.... More substantial first"
"Well," Dwale said, pushing up its glasses with its left hand, "Hook me up, then, homeskillet!"
"The ultimate pre drinking food ..."Mortella paused pulling out a covered plate. "I give you the drunkwich!" She revealed a double cheese burger with bacon slapped between to Belgian waffles with all of the fixings and an egg on top.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:11 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
User Image

Amy walked inside the club she had had a long day at work and wanted to unwind a little bet before heading home so she figured she go out for a friendly drink at the local club/bar.
Mortella waved from behind the bar "Hello... this is a nice first to see you in here." Mortella smiled as she revealed an unusual waffle burger.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:15 pm
Mortella

User Image

Amy smiled and waved back " why hello there. do you have a menu of what the sever here i would like something to eat and drink and i was wondering what you severed"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

Amy smiled and waved back " why hello there. do you have a menu of what the sever here i would like something to eat and drink and i was wondering what you severed"
"Oh yes sure... Everything that you could possibly want is listed on the menu if you don't see anything that you would want just give a yelp and we will see what the guys in back can do. Will it just be your self tonight?"She asked as the eight foot tall tigress picked up a menu set and extend her arm towards the bar and dining area.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:26 pm
Mortella

User Image

Amy sighed " sadly it is just me so i'll take a table for one and if you could i'll take a large pizza pepperoni please and a lemonade" she said following the tigress to an empty table.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:30 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

Amy sighed " sadly it is just me so i'll take a table for one and if you could i'll take a large pizza pepperoni please and a lemonade" she said following the tigress to an empty table.
Mortella nodded as she took her to the table for one her tail swaying behind her as she herd her order she scribbled diligently on her notebook. "Could I possibly interest you in any adult beverages for later?" she asked softly. I'm sure once you get comfortable enough there should be a good solid breath of life to come back here. She said with a smile.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:43 pm
Mortella

User Image

" ah i know i'll take a strawberry daiquiri for later if you have it" she then sat down in the chair and waited for the tigress to return.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:48 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

" ah i know i'll take a strawberry daiquiri for later if you have it" she then sat down in the chair and waited for the tigress to return.
She nodded as her eyes glowed momentarily her tail splitting off into three sections as she pinned your order to a revolving wheel as she took the prepared lemonade made by her tails garnished with a slice of lemon on the rim of the glass and a yellow striped straw. "I hope you enjoy. It's always nice to have something cool to drink at the end of the day." Soon smells of baking bread came from the kitchen behind the bar.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:16 pm
Mortella

User Image

" yes it is its also relaxing to come here after a long hard day of work" she then sniffed the air taking in the smells of fresh bread baking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:20 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

" yes it is its also relaxing to come here after a long hard day of work" she then sniffed the air taking in the smells of fresh bread baking.
Mortella nodded as she walked behind the bar. "Oh? Have things been particularly stressful she said with a tilt of her head.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:40 pm
Mortella

User Image

" yes for some odd reason my boss keeps flirting with me and none of my coworkers seem to like me besides a rather creepy shark furry who is always stalking me. only place he doesn't follow me is the lady's bathroom and to my house.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

" yes for some odd reason my boss keeps flirting with me and none of my coworkers seem to like me besides a rather creepy shark furry who is always stalking me. only place he doesn't follow me is the lady's bathroom and to my house.
Mortella presses her lips together as she gives it a thought bringing out warm wedges of garlic bread the pizza coming soon. "Are you sure he's hitting on you ... Or could he possibly be gay without knowing a personal bubble?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games