Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:18 pm
"its okay, " Tora turns around to face Emi "i'm kinda a loner too"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:23 pm
red 14 the sniper
"its okay, " Tora turns around to face Emi "i'm kinda a loner too"

"i was forced too, both my parents died shortly after i was born, lived on the streets my entire life, im a stray mutt in other words"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:30 pm
"i can't say i had it worse" she hugs her book "i actually can't read or write in this worlds languge sense my home used paw prints to spell everything out"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:39 pm
red 14 the sniper
"i can't say i had it worse" she hugs her book "i actually can't read or write in this worlds languge sense my home used paw prints to spell everything out"

"i learned how to read and write on my own, but depended mostly on instinct to keep myself alive"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:45 pm
"umm could you teach me how to and i'll teach you my languge too?" Tora asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:23 pm
(HELLO LO LO LO LO...wow...tough crawd...)  

Alice the Loving

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:21 pm
red 14 the sniper
"umm could you teach me how to and i'll teach you my languge too?" Tora asked nervously.

"i could teach you how to read and write i know how to speak my own languge i was born knowing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:58 pm
rowen walks back to his room after eating "there noting to do here just work all the time"*why not pick a fight with some one *"what how did you"*did you forgot what I told you the last time we talk your geting weaker ever day you can feel it can you. and you know what to do to make it beter*"............ just leave me alony i don't want to. he leaves his room and goes outside  

Vayne Hashiba

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:52 pm
Tora bows and says "thank you ma'am"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora bows and says "thank you ma'am"

"no need to bow im not someone you need to bow to  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:11 pm
As he walk out side he finds a lake and goes set at the eage"....... Hmmm no one around they must have goen home or some thing." as he looks deep in side the water he falls asleep remebering when he was a kid  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm
"sorry" she stands up streght "it kinda is a habit from my home world" she rubs the back of her head lightly.  

Alice the Loving

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 pm
red 14 the sniper
"sorry" she stands up streght "it kinda is a habit from my home world" she rubs the back of her head lightly.

"accualy it is right around here but im not worthy enough to be bowed to  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:26 pm
"you are a senpai to me" she says looking into Emi's eyes  

Alice the Loving

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:23 am
red 14 the sniper
"you are a senpai to me" she says looking into Emi's eyes

"im a dirt poor sensai at taht , hang around me and youll learn the basics of street 101 living in style while having nowthing better to do  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games