Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm
Mortella

User Image

"oh i'm sure hes not gay he likes feeling on my hips and it rather drives me crazy i'm thinking of finding a new job. as for the shark boy o wouldn't know i think its more of puppy love forming" she then took a piece of garlic bread and started to nibble on it purring a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:08 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

"oh i'm sure hes not gay he likes feeling on my hips and it rather drives me crazy i'm thinking of finding a new job. as for the shark boy o wouldn't know i think its more of puppy love forming" she then took a piece of garlic bread and started to nibble on it purring a little.

Mortella still looked concerned as she took your pizza out from the window slot from the kitchen. Has he been doing a lot of unnecessary bumping. He could be trying to smell you ...strangely enough sharks smell with their skin. " She shrugged a little as se delivered the perfectly piping hot peperoni pizza.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:13 pm
Mortella

User Image

" we'll that explains why shark boy keeps hugging me wonder if he likes my perfume smell?" she took a slice of the pizza and took a bite out of it. " you know why don't you join me for lunch and we can see why he's been acting so strange around me lately"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:19 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

" we'll that explains why shark boy keeps hugging me wonder if he likes my perfume smell?" she took a slice of the pizza and took a bite out of it. " you know why don't you join me for lunch and we can see why he's been acting so strange around me lately"
"Hum.... I do have some time off tomorrow. I think it would be alright if I was gone... just for a little. if you wanted to i could always bring you lunch?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:25 pm
Mortella

User Image

"i think i'd enjoy that and thank you" she took a sip from her lemonade the started back eating her pizza purring louder and her tail flick back and fort in a calm motion.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:30 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

"i think i'd enjoy that and thank you" she took a sip from her lemonade the started back eating her pizza purring louder and her tail flick back and fort in a calm motion.
Mortella made her hands into fists batting at the air. "oh we will get to the bottom of this with any luck ." she growled rambunctiously  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:34 pm
Mortella

User Image

"yeah your right lets just hope he doesn't start following me around to places i go to" she said with a slight sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:57 pm
She carefully trotted on in,trying to be quiet as she made her way to an empty stool up in-front of the bar and took a seat, her miss-matched eyes (One a sort of aqua blue the other a light green of similar shade) gazing around the room.

"Such an Interesting club here."  

Rat_Flumper

Genius

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

"yeah your right lets just hope he doesn't start following me around to places i go to" she said with a slight sigh.
Mortella looks over slyly "Or ... we have shark sushi for months Mort growls happily."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 pm
Rienna_Krystalius
She carefully trotted on in,trying to be quiet as she made her way to an empty stool up in-front of the bar and took a seat, her miss-matched eyes (One a sort of aqua blue the other a light green of similar shade) gazing around the room.

Mortella lmost did not see the mouse as she went back behind the bar then her tail caught her attention.... "Oh hello... How are you?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Rat_Flumper

Genius

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:42 pm
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius

Mortella lmost did not see the mouse as she went back behind the bar then her tail caught her attention.... "Oh hello... How are you?"

She looked over at mortella, a light smile on her face.
"Hello to you too miss,and I'm alright aside from a tank of heartbreak but I'm rather used to it. Thank you very much for asking."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:44 pm
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius

"Hello to you too miss,and I'm alright aside from a tank of heartbreak but I'm rather used to it. Thank you very much for asking."
"Oh no... what ever could give you such bad luck?" Mort tilted her head to the side as she lead in against the bar.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Rat_Flumper

Genius

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius

"Oh no... what ever could give you such bad luck?" Mort tilted her head to the side as she lead in against the bar.

She let out a sigh, gazing down for a moment.
"I guess, I just have a habit of falling in love with jerks that love disguising themselves as good people. When all they do is manipulate my feelings, and all they really care about is getting laid with as many Guys/Gals as they can."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:57 pm
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius

"I guess, I just have a habit of falling in love with jerks that love disguising themselves as good people. When all they do is manipulate my feelings, and all they really care about is getting laid with as many Guys/Gals as they can."

Mortella grew silent and nodded "perhaps you should try to fall in love with people you hate then or at lease do not find as attractive as you normally would... You know kindle a flame instead of having it burn out?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Rat_Flumper

Genius

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 pm
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius

Mortella grew silent and nodded "perhaps you should try to fall in love with people you hate then or at lease do not find as attractive as you normally would... You know kindle a flame instead of having it burn out?"

"That is an interesting idea,but it's not as if I hate those that haven't hurt me. More so I have yet to find one that hasn't been taken, straight, or out of my league though I don't think being a mental-handicappy helps me much."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games