Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:49 am
XThunder
eek Shiney!!!! where where..*looks around for one*
your seeing things!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:50 am
awww...so, no shiney?....but...Shineys are fun  

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Crocina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:54 am
*grumbles and goes back to drawing odd things* crazy little ferret... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:57 am
ferrets are cool...I like em...always so cheerful.....but don't you dare steal my things...I'm watching you....not too much...but..just enough to get my general point accross...hmmmm stare  

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:59 am
*chews on his coke can* I'm not crazy! Stop oppressing my mustelid allies! The non-mustelids shall find themselves against the walls with the ferrety revolution comes! Your elitist shinies shall be shared amongst the ferrets of this great land!

*looks around and blinks* Hey, when did I get this podium and this cool Castro outfit? surprised Maybe finishing this coke will make me feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:00 am
bah everyone is dead today crying  

Crocina

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:02 am
A revolution...yes...Ehh..I've got nothing better to do...and of course your not crazy...no one is allowed to steal that title from me...except that one guy who actually stole my sign that said I'm crazy...He stole my title  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:03 am
I'm not dead. I can prove it by borrowing your headphones. THEN I'd be dead. blaugh But not after I ran very very fast. wink  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:04 am
I have to go...goodbye to you both...*rolls away*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:06 am
Later X.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Crocina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:06 am
arghhh so many ideas in my head that just wont come out on paper today T.T evil!
see ya thunder  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:09 am
Viraana
arghhh so many ideas in my head that just wont come out on paper today T.T evil!
see ya thunder

That happens to us all, Viraana. Hell, I still can't figure out anything good to draw. In fact, I haven't drawn a finished piece of art in over 3 months. crying

And now I gotta go deal with some BS here in the office. The mayor is showing up so I have to go be prepared for total office panic mode, not like that hasn't happened already. stressed domokun  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Crocina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:12 am
Salen-Stormwing
Viraana
see ya thunder

That happens to us all, Viraana. Hell, I still can't figure out anything good to draw. In fact, I haven't drawn a finished piece of art in over 3 months. crying

And now I gotta go deal with some BS here in the office. The mayor is showing up so I have to go be prepared for total office panic mode, not like that hasn't happened already. stressed domokun
ever sence my tablet died I havent draw but a few little doodle past few days I'v felt like drawing so I have all these months for myself, with all these ideas not being able to come out O_O its like a waterfall everything wants to come out at once and the hands just don't want to come along.. brain overload...*twitchs*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:37 am
Viraana
Salen-Stormwing
Viraana
see ya thunder

ever sence my tablet died I havent draw but a few little doodle past few days I'v felt like drawing so I have all these months for myself, with all these ideas not being able to come out O_O its like a waterfall everything wants to come out at once and the hands just don't want to come along.. brain overload...*twitchs*

At least you can draw. I can't draw my furry! -pokes with a knife-  

Beautiful ~ Death

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:43 am
Hi everyone  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games