Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 pm
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
"What the hell is that s**t huh? Was she at fault ... I mean give me the play by play"

Thank you Gaia for randomly giving me 5000g.

I was driving down a two lane road with bike lanes following a woman who was driving slowly. She pulled over to the side of the road, so I attempted to go around her. Then she turned left. And I hit her driver's door with my fender.

And the cop was trying to say that since I may have crossed the yellow line, that is illegal passing. But the lane and bike lane is wide enough that I might have NOT crossed it at all, I don't remember. Still, crossing the yellow line or not, I have the right to pass a vehicle pulled over.

I think the woman claimed that she was in the lane and tried to turn left and I tried to pass her in the opposite lane, which is crazy. No one would head into oncoming traffic to pass someone turning left.

"..... really I hope you fight the s**t out of that ...did she have her blinkers on?"

No, but she had her right turn signal on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:25 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

" I'm looking for a cheetah furry by the name of Amy have you seen her?" shows her a picture Amy.
Mortella took the picture and studied over it with her eyes very closely "Girlfriend of yours?" she asked giving back the picture as she shook her head "I serve a few felines can't say that I have seen her" She took out some limes and started to rinse them in the sink "Is there a message or something else you would like me to keep in mind if I do?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:26 pm
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
"What the hell is that s**t huh? Was she at fault ... I mean give me the play by play"

Thank you Gaia for randomly giving me 5000g.

I was driving down a two lane road with bike lanes following a woman who was driving slowly. She pulled over to the side of the road, so I attempted to go around her. Then she turned left. And I hit her driver's door with my fender.

And the cop was trying to say that since I may have crossed the yellow line, that is illegal passing. But the lane and bike lane is wide enough that I might have NOT crossed it at all, I don't remember. Still, crossing the yellow line or not, I have the right to pass a vehicle pulled over.

I think the woman claimed that she was in the lane and tried to turn left and I tried to pass her in the opposite lane, which is crazy. No one would head into oncoming traffic to pass someone turning left.

"..... really I hope you fight the s**t out of that ...did she have her blinkers on?"

No, but she had her right turn signal on.
"Fight it dude. She did illigal stopping standing with a failure to signal."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:40 pm
Mortella

User Image

" you can say that and if you see her tell her to call me" hands mortal a piece of paper with his cell number on it then walks out the bar.  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:46 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

" you can say that and if you see her tell her to call me" hands mortal a piece of paper with his cell number on it then walks out the bar.

She starts to slice into the lime as the pungent smell rises up "What should I call you" she said with a dead pan stare.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 pm
Mortella

User Image

"my name is Bruce tell her Bruce is looking for her" he then exists the bar and heads home.  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:08 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

"my name is Bruce tell her Bruce is looking for her" he then exists the bar and heads home.
Mortella waits until she slices up all of the limes "What kind of pansy name is Bruce?!" She pokes the tray "I think he's compensating...."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:21 pm
Mortella

User Image

"i wouldn't know and now i smell like a fruit salad" said amy laughing and licking the mango mixture off her fur.  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

"i wouldn't know and now i smell like a fruit salad" said amy laughing and licking the mango mixture off her fur.
"....and?" mortella smiled passing her a strawberry daquri "Citrus makes you invisible to sharks."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:37 pm
Mortella

User Image

"it also makes me sticky and taste yummy" she keep licking her fur purring.  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 pm
Dwale knocked on the table now that the food was finished (minus bacon, which was left on the plate). "Please to serve me now. I would like five bottles of dry burgundy, please."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius

She let out a sigh, gazing down for a moment.
"I guess, I just have a habit of falling in love with jerks that love disguising themselves as good people. When all they do is manipulate my feelings, and all they really care about is getting laid with as many Guys/Gals as they can."

Mortella grew silent and nodded "perhaps you should try to fall in love with people you hate then or at lease do not find as attractive as you normally would... You know kindle a flame instead of having it burn out?"

"That is an interesting idea,but it's not as if I hate those that haven't hurt me. More so I have yet to find one that hasn't been taken, straight, or out of my league though I don't think being a mental-handicappy helps me much."
she nodded as she looked down "Dont sell your self short... i am with someone who is way way out of my levle...and I think he is crazy pants for it."

She smiled and let out a small giggle.
"Well, I'll try my best not too. And that's nice to hear."
Mortella nodded "He looks like a GAP model and I look like my favorite food group is cake."

"Aww, well you know what they say. Opposites attract or something in that regard. Also it turns out, I may have freaked out a bit too much, I dunno yet.
At least not until the one my heart desires responds back. And explains to me more, and in turn listens to me this time. (I know, stupid but when you love someone as deeply as I love mysticune....it's hard to give up. heh...(hopefully nobody here using that same name. Or.....:awkward smile "  

Rat_Flumper

Genius

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:35 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

"it also makes me sticky and taste yummy" she keep licking her fur purring.
Mortella sighed as she passed her a room key "You can go upstairs and wash up if you like."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:36 pm
Thorn apple
Dwale knocked on the table now that the food was finished (minus bacon, which was left on the plate). "Please to serve me now. I would like five bottles of dry burgundy, please."
Mortella arched her eyebrows as she opened the first bottle in front of him "Interesting never thought of dark reds as a good pair for breakfast  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:37 pm
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius
Mortella
Rienna_Krystalius

"That is an interesting idea,but it's not as if I hate those that haven't hurt me. More so I have yet to find one that hasn't been taken, straight, or out of my league though I don't think being a mental-handicappy helps me much."
she nodded as she looked down "Dont sell your self short... i am with someone who is way way out of my levle...and I think he is crazy pants for it."

She smiled and let out a small giggle.
"Well, I'll try my best not too. And that's nice to hear."
Mortella nodded "He looks like a GAP model and I look like my favorite food group is cake."

"Aww, well you know what they say. Opposites attract or something in that regard. Also it turns out, I may have freaked out a bit too much, I dunno yet.
At least not until the one my heart desires responds back. And explains to me more, and in turn listens to me this time. (I know, stupid but when you love someone as deeply as I love mysticune....it's hard to give up. heh...(hopefully nobody here using that same name. Or.....:awkward smile "

Mortella nodded crossing her arms and leaning back "I have always found that finding a suitable mate hinges on self confidence."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games