Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rat_Flumper

Genius

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:38 am
She nodded back, giggling a bit.
"True, it kinda does. Though sometimes it's kinda hard, especially when you've made mistakes before that you deeply regret (cheating for instance). Regardless it turns out it was somewhat of a miss-understanding, me and mysticune are together again and I don't think I could be any happier (we're both guys irl). Oh and thank you for such an interesting conversation miss."

Edit: ********, I only wanted to clear that huge block of text so my reply didn't look ridiculous with it listing all that previous quotes.
Forgot how much of a pain it is to do that on here without something getting messed up in the quote/quotes left behind. -sigh-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 am
Mortella
Mortella arched her eyebrows as she opened the first bottle in front of him "Interesting never thought of dark reds as a good pair for breakfast
"It's not breakfast if you haven't slept, Ms." Dwale grinned pleasantly, twirling a cigarette like a baton.  

Thorn apple

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:53 am
Mortella

User Image

"why thank you" she took the key and walked upstairs to the shower room.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:14 pm
She slumped on the nearest bench as she walked in, clearly drunk.

"Well, I take back everything I said about me and him. At least I have my wine."

She mumbled, partly incoherently before passing out on the bench. 4laugh

// Ah' curiously anyone here into PC gaming?  

Rat_Flumper

Genius

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Professor Tamarisk

Eloquent Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 am
Rienna_Krystalius

"Well, I take back everything I said about me and him. At least I have my wine."

"Sssorry to hear that," the Naga put in from a shadowed chaise. "Heartbreak'sss a b***h." He paused, raising his head from his drowse, then sighed as he realized the girl had lost consciousness.

([ Steam? MMO? What's your speed? ])

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:23 pm
Rienna_Krystalius
She nodded back, giggling a bit.
"True, it kinda does. Though sometimes it's kinda hard, especially when you've made mistakes before that you deeply regret (cheating for instance). Regardless it turns out it was somewhat of a miss-understanding, me and mysticune are together again and I don't think I could be any happier (we're both guys irl). Oh and thank you for such an interesting conversation miss."

Edit: ********, I only wanted to clear that huge block of text so my reply didn't look ridiculous with it listing all that previous quotes.
Forgot how much of a pain it is to do that on here without something getting messed up in the quote/quotes left behind. -sigh-

(remember step 1 is to breathe step 2 is to slap them hard with class and dignity)  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 pm
Thorn apple
Mortella
Mortella arched her eyebrows as she opened the first bottle in front of him "Interesting never thought of dark reds as a good pair for breakfast
"It's not breakfast if you haven't slept, Ms." Dwale grinned pleasantly, twirling a cigarette like a baton.
Mortella shrugged as she thought to get him a glass for his bottles "Don't drink it all in one sitting waking dreams are terrifying."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:25 pm
Mortella happily cleaned up the bar as the patrons muddled together.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:27 pm
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella
Mortella shrugged as she thought to get him a glass for his bottles "Don't drink it all in one sitting waking dreams are terrifying."
Dwale laughs quietly, sipping on the bottle in the meantime. "Alcohol is not a hallucinogen."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:20 pm
Rienna_Krystalius

Mortella scooped up the little mouse and opened up a cupboard drawer and stuffed her in nicely to sleep off her stupor.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:22 pm
Thorn apple
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella
Dwale laughs quietly, sipping on the bottle in the meantime. "Alcohol is not a hallucinogen."
Mortella shrugged as she cleaned off the op of the bar. "nope but it has been known to form a substance near to heroine in the brains of alcoholics"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:53 pm
Oh gosh! Hello everyone. :'3  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:37 pm
Mortella

User Image

Amy came back from the shower room wearing a dress lucky she had done some shopping and coming to the bar." thanks for letting me use the shower room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:45 pm
Kuudere-senpai
Oh gosh! Hello everyone. :'3
Mortella looked up from her mousing "Damn...missed the bunny"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:45 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Mortella

User Image

Amy came back from the shower room wearing a dress lucky she had done some shopping and coming to the bar." thanks for letting me use the shower room.
Mort waived it of assuming the tough girl pose "Oh dont mention it it was nothing..."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games