Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
/walks around over the ceiling and looks about.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 pm
Ravagraid
Mortella almost doesn't notice as she takes a moment to look up all of the hair on the back of her neck standing on end as she bats just out of reach with her thick tiger paws "********!"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:27 am
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella almost doesn't notice as she takes a moment to look up all of the hair on the back of her neck standing on end as she bats just out of reach with her thick tiger paws "******** class="clear">

Looking at the girl, he grumbled and shook his head. "Oh my, how rude, I'm more then sure you don't even give spiders reactions like that."
Giving her an annoyed look before dropping down, he huffed and extended a hand. "Ravagraid...err..pleasure to meet you.."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:01 am
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella almost doesn't notice as she takes a moment to look up all of the hair on the back of her neck standing on end as she bats just out of reach with her thick tiger paws "******** class="clear">

Looking at the girl, he grumbled and shook his head. "Oh my, how rude, I'm more then sure you don't even give spiders reactions like that."
Giving her an annoyed look before dropping down, he huffed and extended a hand. "Ravagraid...err..pleasure to meet you.."

The looming eight foot tall tigress does her best to shake off the feeling of unease. "Sorry I thought you were one of those xenomorphic aliens out to get me again...we have had wierdnessin the past. Sorry for my over reaction" she said as she bowed her head in apology.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:21 am
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid

The looming eight foot tall tigress does her best to shake off the feeling of unease. "Sorry I thought you were one of those xenomorphic aliens out to get me again...we have had wierdnessin the past. Sorry for my over reaction" she said as she bowed her head in apology.

His eyes a little bit above hers as they were closely matched in heigh, he nodded and cracked his neck, looking at his tail and back.
"Well I guess the bright green on black, and the body build don't help all that much, so you're pardoned."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:23 am
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid

His eyes a little bit above hers as they were closely matched in heigh, he nodded and cracked his neck, looking at his tail and back.
"Well I guess the bright green on black, and the body build don't help all that much, so you're pardoned."

Mortella turned her attention to drying out a glass tumbler. "It's not paranoia if it's true. For a long time I have been battling with a faction know as the 'Cowspiricy'. I digress. I should not mix my work life with my off work life." She looked back to him "So what can I help you with?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:00 pm
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid

Mortella turned her attention to drying out a glass tumbler. "It's not paranoia if it's true. For a long time I have been battling with a faction know as the 'Cowspiricy'. I digress. I should not mix my work life with my off work life." She looked back to him "So what can I help you with?"

"Can't say there's anything I require help with, but a drink'd be nice. Or I could fake needing directions to the restroom or something." Smiling with his eyes closed, he nodded and then proceeded to scratch the side of his head.
"A glass tumbler huh...looks like a bad choice in bar material to me, pretty, but not exactly durable or healthy.."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:52 am
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid

"Can't say there's anything I require help with, but a drink'd be nice. Or I could fake needing directions to the restroom or something." Smiling with his eyes closed, he nodded and then proceeded to scratch the side of his head.
"A glass tumbler huh...looks like a bad choice in bar material to me, pretty, but not exactly durable or healthy.."

"It is for taste. " She said holding the glass to the light. "it makes for a cleaner fresher flavor with mixed drinks. As opposed to mint drinks they taste better in copper or brass cups." She angled her ears forward "So what is your poison?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:21 pm
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid

"It is for taste. " She said holding the glass to the light. "it makes for a cleaner fresher flavor with mixed drinks. As opposed to mint drinks they taste better in copper or brass cups." She angled her ears forward "So what is your poison?"

Mostly mixing drinks, in a modernised style. I agree that certain drinks are supposed to be drank with certain types of cups, but shakers and tumblers should be of the more uniform kind, since they shouldn't be allowed to account for taste. And you simply can't use half a dozen different kinds in any well running decent paced bar.
Looking at her , he chuckled and then shook his head.
"It's been ornate drinks all over, but a classless vodka-redbull, with red vodka, that is, has always been my favorite."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:51 am
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid

Mostly mixing drinks, in a modernised style. I agree that certain drinks are supposed to be drank with certain types of cups, but shakers and tumblers should be of the more uniform kind, since they shouldn't be allowed to account for taste. And you simply can't use half a dozen different kinds in any well running decent paced bar.
"It's been ornate drinks all over, but a classless vodka-redbull, with red vodka, that is, has always been my favorite."

Mortella nodded "Personal taste usually superceeds any thing else. I prefer some very unusual home made drinks with heavy spices and warm alcohol. I assure you that the mixers and the shakers are all stainless steel. The humble tumbler a four ounce glass best reserved for whiskey and smaller shots of bourbon is best served in glass." She was still looking up to the ceiling to converse with him "Are you sure you would not want to come down relax and take some weight off of your exoskeleton?" She asked as she took out the red bull and vodka in preparation for his drink.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:53 am
Mortella put up the contest placqured on the front of the bar and started to tie off small bags of money.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:35 am
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid
Mortella
Ravagraid

Mortella nodded "Personal taste usually superceeds any thing else. I prefer some very unusual home made drinks with heavy spices and warm alcohol. I assure you that the mixers and the shakers are all stainless steel. The humble tumbler a four ounce glass best reserved for whiskey and smaller shots of bourbon is best served in glass." She was still looking up to the ceiling to converse with him "Are you sure you would not want to come down relax and take some weight off of your exoskeleton?" She asked as she took out the red bull and vodka in preparation for his drink.

Nodding to the explaination, he guess it was a properly staffed bar in the end.
Looking back at her, he blinked a few times and looked over his clothes. "Exoskeleton? These are..regular clothes mind you..I'm made out of flesh..mostly anyways..." Coming down from the ceiling, the darkness above his feet faded before turning in a half circle manner, landing in a kneeled position in front of her.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to try and place myself above you."

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 am
Ravagraid

Mortella looked down she stood an easy eight feet tall the things about the bar were tall enough to accommodate her and the patrons with a smaller to extra large seating. "Well then I must apologize it's very hard to see who you are talking to when they keep them self up in the darkness and out of sight. I very much jumped to conclusions for the worst possible out come when I cannot see who I am talking to . Force of habit on my part." She had more angular tiger features and she was fluffy and long haired for a tiger.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 am
Mortella cleaned patiently.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:04 pm
"And the first smattering of contests are out." Mortella said happily cleaning.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games