Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:33 pm
A snow leopard with Rainbow hair streaks and slight build walks in, wearing a simple pair of pants and a purple collar."Hello? Am i intruding?" Shouldering a backpack he waits by the door, wondering over the service.. "Maybe no one's around?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:11 pm
Mortella looks up "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry for not noticing you ... I have been busy running around ...with decapitated turkeys."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:42 am
*walks in and sits at the bar top*
Water please 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:20 am
Mortella
Mortella looks up "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry for not noticing you ... I have been busy running around ...with decapitated turkeys."

sounds really inconviniant 'sees the scaley and blushes a lil'  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:01 pm
how does get some accommodations here? *smiles cheerfully, lingering shyness still apparent. sits at a stool, legs crossed and paws placed politely in lap*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:27 pm
*busts in* > biggrin BooYAH! I'd like some water too x3 the Strawberry carbonated kind x3 Hi scales x3 and others  

Weregirl89

Blessed Gaian

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:52 pm
*smiles politely and waves* goodness you're energetic. But in the good and fun way razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 am
Kawai taiga omocha
A snow leopard with Rainbow hair streaks and slight build walks in, wearing a simple pair of pants and a purple collar."Hello? Am i intruding?" Shouldering a backpack he waits by the door, wondering over the service.. "Maybe no one's around?"
Oh by all means feel free to loiter. It's what it's here for!" Mortella smiled warmly.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 am
Pent and Ten
*walks in and sits at the bar top*
Water please 3nodding
Mortella looks down "Not a problem" As she sets down a water glass with a slice of lime hanging on the rim and a soda straw just long enough for him to lounge and drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 am
Weregirl89
*busts in* > biggrin BooYAH! I'd like some water too x3 the Strawberry carbonated kind x3 Hi scales x3 and others
Mortella took a monet as she nodded then took out a strawberry Ne-hi from the fridge and capped his drink "Please do enjoy."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:03 am
Mortella pokes at her gold and black packages "Oh man .... I feel like doing some giveaways."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:50 pm
Mortella started to put some finishing touches on the new years event.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:06 pm
'Watches politely' Whatcha got there? 'smiles as peers over'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 pm
Mortella
Weregirl89
Mortella took a monet as she nodded then took out a strawberry Ne-hi from the fridge and capped his drink "Please do enjoy."

Hey I'm a girl! x3 and what kind of giveaways? (and holy crud i saw my words and your avi and about had a heart attack i thought i'd been hacked xPP)  

Weregirl89

Blessed Gaian

Tei Reign

Greedy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:44 am
>.>  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games