Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:03 pm

ninja

*Runs off to WoW*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:05 pm

Des Voh
ninja

*Runs off to WoW*

get back here ya v****a man! I'll ******** kik yer ass1
Ya damned p***y! IU'll ******** take ya and yer damn gierl fredn!

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:05 pm

Des Voh
Why are these two are ornery tonight? confused

I'm not onery.

I'm sickened. For someone so disillusioned to practice a fake love and then slap it in my face.

Most people mistake my aquaintences as girlfriends. Then, just imagine if they can mistake a mere aquaintence as a possible romance, think of what I do with friends, and then moreso on what further relationships are.

Its not about superiority. Its not about control. Its about knowing the truest extent of each other, knowing when the other is right (not simply giving in and saying its because of "love"), and then, using each other to further yourself to new heights.

Its a symbiosis relationship, not just whatever that snake in your pants wants the next night, and your de-oxygenated disillusioned brain thinks is the most debatable bond in all of philisophical existance.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:06 pm

Nelowulf
Des Voh
Why are these two are ornery tonight? confused

I'm not onery.

I'm sickened. For someone so disillusioned to practice a fake love and then slap it in my face.

Most people mistake my aquaintences as girlfriends. Then, just imagine if they can mistake a mere aquaintence as a possible romance, think of what I do with friends, and then moreso on what further relationships are.

Its not about superiority. Its not about control. Its about knowing the truest extent of each other, knowing when the other is right (not simply giving in and saying its because of "love"), and then, using each other to further yourself to new heights.

Its a symbiosis relationship, not just whatever that snake in your pants wants the next night, and your de-oxygenated disillusioned brain thinks is the most debatable bond in all of philisophical existance.

So true.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:07 pm

Women are bicthes.
men are bastards.
Thsi is the fundamental truth of the universe.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:07 pm

Wow! Cale is wasted and Nelo is sickened! It appears we are in afor an interesting night! xd

PaulTheWolf5575

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:10 pm

PaulTheWolf5575
Wow! Cale is wasted and Nelo is sickened! It appears we are in afor an interesting night! xd

Ypu got way too many minions man! you're lliek, crowding yer own personal space!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:11 pm

This is ******** rediculoys. I'md getting te big words out, but for the life of me, these small ones are kicking my a**.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:11 pm

Actually, I'm signing off.

The Next four days I may or may not have internet access. I'm possibly transferring colleges, so I've got to do that first.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:12 pm

PaulTheWolf5575

And ... I'm cold, sleepy and horny ... eek

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

Night man.
I'll try and keedp the guild together while yer gon.
Cause i'll have top do it myself since FP wont do a damn thing.

Nelowulf
Actually, I'm signing off.

The Next four days I may or may not have internet access. I'm possibly transferring colleges, so I've got to do that first.

Ok. Anything you have for me, re: Em Squad?

AFK Masturbating

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:13 pm

Celestia Whitesword
PaulTheWolf5575

sweatdrop We are in for an interesting knight indeed...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:13 pm

Celestia Whitesword
PaulTheWolf5575

If you werent gay, I'd tell ya ta bend over.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:15 pm

PaulTheWolf5575
Celestia Whitesword
PaulTheWolf5575

sweatdrop We are in for an interesting knight indeed...

Hah! Irt aint just me! You spelt night wrong!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games