Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:39 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
*goes lay down on her pillows and grabs one of her pads*
Now to get back to my own line of work biggrin

*glances over* Whatcha drawin' now Doomster? =P

Actually, that last person I was drawing a pic for, Vinnie, offered me 2k more so I can take the sketch I showed him, put it on hold for now and go for another idea while he scrounges up the 4k he needs for a third pic. =3

So far only J.Kougar offered more than him for a pic, but then again, only got one. Shiny shiny gold coins, how I like them so mrgreen
Half of it is gonna be going to the guild funds anyways xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:40 pm
*rolls onto his back and yawns, then pulls his blanket up and lays his head on his pillow, eyes half closed* Mrrr... tired so early.... <@-o>  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:42 pm
XThunder
hello all

Heya Thunder ^^

*waves to Vashyyk so he can notice her even though busy behind a blastin' music wall, then scribbles quickly on a sheet of paper and holds it up : "Legendary Frog is the one flash cartoonist TO RULE THEM ALL!!!"*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:43 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Actually, that last person I was drawing a pic for, Vinnie, offered me 2k more so I can take the sketch I showed him, put it on hold for now and go for another idea while he scrounges up the 4k he needs for a third pic. =3

So far only J.Kougar offered more than him for a pic, but then again, only got one. Shiny shiny gold coins, how I like them so mrgreen

Ah, I see. xD Yay for goldsness~ :B You artists must get a lot of gold on Gaia. xP  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:44 pm
DoomNeko
XThunder
hello all

Heya Thunder ^^

*waves to Vashyyk so he can notice her even though busy behind a blastin' music wall, then scribbles quickly on a sheet of paper and holds it up : "Legendary Frog is the one flash cartoonist TO RULE THEM ALL!!!"*

*holds up his own sign saying: "Bolt Guns should not be used as Rail Guns"*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:44 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Ah, I see. xD Yay for goldsness~ :B You artists must get a lot of gold on Gaia. xP

Depends... my gold counter seems to have a tendency to reach the big 0 faster than I can mentally picture Akhyraelle bashing Nathan with a mallet. xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:45 pm
Vashyyk

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:46 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Depends... my gold counter seems to have a tendency to reach the big 0 faster than I can mentally picture Akhyraelle bashing Nathan with a mallet. xp

Ah, I see.... Well... I said you -get- a lot of gold, not necessarily -keep- a lot of gold. XP *giggles*  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:46 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

not just artists, but market place whores as well *points to pimpn hat* wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:47 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

xd  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:48 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

And then there's being both xd
yeah, I guess I do get a lot of gold. Not nearly enough to get those darned DJ Headphones I so long for though gonk whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:49 pm
Everone wants gold...and if they have it, then they only seem to need more for something that they want...perplexing..  

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:49 pm
THERE'S A SPOON IN MY EAR!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:50 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk

xd
*flips sign around: "Expecially the one Bolt gun"* *grabs another sign: TO RULE THEM ALL!!*  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:51 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

And then there's being both xd
yeah, I guess I do get a lot of gold. Not nearly enough to get those darned DJ Headphones I so long for though gonk whee
those will take forever to get... expecially since i doubt I'll even reach 50k at one time razz  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games