Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 pm

Arcanasylvana
The orange egg only has 3 days left.
This is my hubbys eggs please help!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're watching them, Arca! The orange is currently at 3.6 days. It will be added to the Infirmary and to the Dragon Walking group tomorrow if it hasn't hatched completely. I promise we'll get it hatched! 3nodding biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Kimmiora
Ddraig Asheart
*pokes me 2 headed dragon*
I am leaving for work now. When I see you next you better have changed in to the nice light blue color of a female or so help me I don't know what I am going to do with you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And it just sits there with that innocent slightly confused look. Have to love them rolleyes smile

*pats the split baby as well* There is a very slim chance you will have a female split, Beady. *Crosses fingers* xd

I also have weird batches of dragons being either one gender or another. For example, all my plant dragons are females...my blacks as well... xd Speaking of plant dragons, I am also trying for the ones with the yellow flowers. As Beady have pointed out in her previous post, the main thing for the alternate sprites are bred eggs...I also noticed that it doesn't matter if the father or the mother are regular plant dragons...

I picked this cutie up in hopes of getting a male... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

Thanks for the info, Kimmi! Hmm... the alternate plant/vine can from a hybrid breeding too (one parent not a plant/vine)? Interesting.

Got the new egg and putting it in the Incubator. 3nodding biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:40 pm

I'm doing my best to walk my four eggs around (not much, but some.....) and if I get good results (they don't get sick) I'll help you with others, but I'd rather have more experience walking dragons before I risk anyone's dragons but my own....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Hi ^_^ So I got my first dragon about two weeks ago, was instantly addicted, and now my collection is at 12! With five of them in progress, here are my hatchlings and eggs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh yes, here is my scroll : http://dragcave.net/user/arcticfox

Also, out of all my already gendered dragons, only one is male sad So only one breeding per... however long you have to wait before you're allowed to breed the same dragon again.

Arcticfawx

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Kayariy
I'm doing my best to walk my four eggs around (not much, but some.....) and if I get good results (they don't get sick) I'll help you with others, but I'd rather have more experience walking dragons before I risk anyone's dragons but my own....

/gasp! according to someone else's purple egg with approximately the same number of clicks/views as mine, my egg should start cracking some time tomorrow!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:26 pm

*Stares at my status* I ..I was...turned into a...dragon walker extrondaire! Who did that?! Willa? Beady? Who decided to do that one?! *is ...weirdly extemely honored*

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 pm

Arcticfawx
Hi ^_^ So I got my first dragon about two weeks ago, was instantly addicted, and now my collection is at 12! With five of them in progress, here are my hatchlings and eggs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh yes, here is my scroll : http://dragcave.net/user/arcticfox

Also, out of all my already gendered dragons, only one is male sad So only one breeding per... however long you have to wait before you're allowed to breed the same dragon again.

Welcome to the guild, Fawx! I have the scroll and your babies and placing them in the Incubator. 3nodding biggrin

Unfortunately, you have to wait a week before you attempt to breed dragons again. I know that all too well. *sigh* confused
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Kira Tanier
*Stares at my status* I ..I was...turned into a...dragon walker extrondaire! Who did that?! Willa? Beady? Who decided to do that one?! *is ...weirdly extemely honored*

I'm way over-due adding that, Kira. Sorry! But, you've earned it! Thanks for all the walkies! 3nodding biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Kayariy
Kayariy

/gasp! according to someone else's purple egg with approximately the same number of clicks/views as mine, my egg should start cracking some time tomorrow!

Kay, you can't compare your eggs/babies to someone else's. Everyone's egg/baby is different. Don't fret so much. I promise you. They will hatch and will grow just fine! 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:54 pm

Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
Kayariy

Kay, you can't compare your eggs/babies to someone else's. Everyone's egg/baby is different. Don't fret so much. I promise you. They will hatch and will grow just fine! 3nodding

I know, but I want to see signs of life so badly....

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:59 pm

Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
Kayariy

I'm the same way. I get so impatient when I see those first tiny cracks and then it seems forever for that baby to pop out when the hole is big. Right now, my white hatchling is taking forever to reach adulthood. Dragons are stubborn critters, driving their momma's nuts! blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:05 pm

Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
Kayariy

I'm the same way. I get so impatient when I see those first tiny cracks and then it seems forever for that baby to pop out when the hole is big. Right now, my white hatchling is taking forever to reach adulthood. Dragons are stubborn critters, driving their momma's nuts! blaugh

too true

Kayariy

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Ddraig Asheart
*pokes me 2 headed dragon*
I am leaving for work now. When I see you next you better have changed in to the nice light blue color of a female or so help me I don't know what I am going to do with you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And it just sits there with that innocent slightly confused look. Have to love them rolleyes smile

congratulations!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 pm

oh no..... look, this poor thing is dying in .07 days sad
http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/eVCc

Looks like it's been frozen. Can't see the counter anymore.

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:39 am

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance THE INFIRMARY wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Thursday, August 7, at 6:15 a.m. ET

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *
Welcome to our newest members and their babies -
KaySabaku
Real Men Fish Naked
Arcanasylvana
Black Nekomata
Kayariy
Arcticfawx

wahmbulance INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (and time remaining to hatch or mature) wahmbulance

PEDIATRICS (and time remaining to become an adult)
SylviaTheRanger's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.0 days left

Emotionless Dream's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.6 days left

justkittykat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.7 days left

SylviaTheRanger's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 3.1 days left

Ddraig Asheart 's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 3.2 days left

NURSERY (and time remaining to hatch completely)
HaSuNuRe's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2.5 days left

shewolfgeo's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 3.0 days left

Arcanasylvana's hubby's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 3.1 days left

Aysina's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 3.2 days left

CRITICAL CARE UNIT (soft shell eggs and sick babies)

None at present. Yay! biggrin

EDITED: Thursday, August 7, at 6:15 a.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs need to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games