Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 pm
Dougal wondered around the jungles a littles ways. He had sat around in hell long enough he didn't feel like doing that here.

Opal meanwhile played with the fallen leaves with her strings. They seemed to dance magically in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:08 pm
Adam eventually returned.
"Hey, I think I found it - I can sense his body nearby. Gabriel get over here!" he called.At teh call teh archangel returned.
"You found it?"
"I think so."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:15 pm
Dougal wondered back at the sound of Adam's voice calling. He had a smirk on his face from guessing that Adam would be the one to find the bones first. "Well-I guess that didn't take too long," he commented.

Opal dancing leaves fluttered to the ground as she released them from her puppet strings.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Lilith thanked Dougal and took the fan. She watched everyone doing what they were while lightly fanning herself.
"You found him?" She called up to Adam and Gabriel.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:17 am
Gabriel flew upto Adam to see where he pointed and nodded.

"Yes, the farmiliar energy signal is strong here. And the rocks are the same. Nice work Adam."

Adam shrugegd and landed to begin to walk where they needed to go."I'm still not convinced that there will be a body, though." he said with a small frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:32 am
Opal looked on at Gabriel and Adam. But then became distracted when a colorful butterfly landed on her chest. Is was easy for her to keep still-being a doll.

Dougal glanced at the butterfly and it reminded him of Aisling. Suddenly the butterfly fluttered off and rested near Sin.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:38 am
Sin blinked in surprise at the butterfly and stared at it, freezing so she didn't scare it off. She had never seen so many bright colours collected in one small space before.
She smiled subtly and wtache dit carefully, tears welling in her eyes. When she realised that she was getting iupset she coughed and wafted the butterfly away. She instantly regretted it as the pretty insect flew off.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:57 am
Niaro saw everything and she then tried o walk beside her master she then went on her knee like a pet near his owner. She looked at the face of Mestopheles and she knew that this time it was going to happen. She wished that everything would be ok so the sight she felt would never reveal. "One will go against his own." She looked at her master in secret because she didn't like to look at him much. It was a bit insulting to her opinion. She knew that he had got strong strength now and that impressed her. She just felt with her hand on her broken foot and she felt like it was a bit broken.  

Aqira

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:40 am
Lilith watched Sin curiously but shook it off as Adam walked by.
"Why don't you think there will be a body?" She asked Adam.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:14 am
"It was too long ago. The best we can hoep for is a fossil, but the conditions aren't right to create one. He should have fully decomposed." Adam said.
They reached the clearing and Gabriel looked around, recognising parts but befuddled by the cange in others. He crouched at teh ground and held out his palm towards it,feeling the energies.
"ah...have a little faith, hm? If it is supposed to be a relic than it is in Father's interest to keep him whole, don't you think?"

----

Satan nodded to Niaro, already too preoccupied with formulating a battle plan to care much for thanking her, or what condition she was in.
"You did well." He said shortly, and slithered off to go and arrange the army.

(aww poor girl)  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:23 am
Niaro just sat there and she just felt like an invincible chain on her that made her stay there. She looked at the throne and the goblet that was on the ground. It had changed colour to black and with ruby stones that was shining in a bloody colour. She knew that she had done well and she just sat there until her master would arrive. She then looked up and suddenly notice something wrong. She saw that the goblet had a chained spell that was not able to take it from him. But she did also notice that the familiar prisoner was gone. She just sat on the ground and just hoped that he would return to tell him the news that his prison had escaped. She was a bit nervous because his master got really pissed of when somethings goes into his plan and ruin it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:59 am
Mestopheles, onc ehe had assembled teh gaurds and soliders of the city for an address with satan, meely returned ot the palace to check on Niaro.
"um, hey." he siad, seeing she hadn't moved. "How's your leg?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 am
Dougal wondered around them-slightly bored since there was nothing the others needed him to do. Opal too didn't know what assistance she could be of use for. She glanced over briefly at Sin. She felt a common bond-or desire with her....they both value freedom.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:10 am
(aww what a charmer)
Niaro looked at him and did not reply. She wasn't aloud to speak but she then realized that she could tell him about the prisoner. She was still feeling the pain of her foot and she knew it was broken. She then pointed at the place were the prisoner was and she hoped that he didn't believe that it was her that had let him go. She just sat there and a tear felt on her blue eye of pain and sorrow.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 am
Mestopheles bent down to look at her leg an tore of a few strips off his clothes tf tightly bind it and encourage it to heal. He noticed she was gesturing upwards and looked up to where Adam should have been.
"ah.....crap."

----

Gabrile nodded and stood over the spot.
"wel- let's start digging. i can't use magic since it's a bit too violent, I could tak eup a mound of dirt but I'd miss teh fossil, or bones or whatever. looks like it's the traditional way."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games