Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:24 pm
The movie finished and the lights turned on. Furs started to leave the movie, but Kuro just sat there in disbelif. "Oh my gosh, thats why Seraph didnt want me near this plant...oh crap." He spits on the floor, then whimpers," What will Seraph do if he finds out? He's crazy about his plants." He thought about how he would kill Navo if he ever smoked again, so why wouldnt he kill me if I ate one of his plants? He sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:31 pm
Chaos burst out laughing "Its just a plant Navo...besides..it does accualy harm your body, do the research, I'm serious..I aint one of them drug dealing freaks" she pointed to a guy leaving who looked way to messed up "If Seraph found out I stole some of his stuff..the worst he can do to me is yell and kick me out" she got up, bringing the plant along "Lets go..I don't wanna see any snakes for a while" she took off a leave and put it in her mouth happily

((I watche my cats play with the cat n** and I have now found somehting out...they don't eat it..its some kind of scent it secreats..but, lets go along with you eat it ok?))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:31 pm
" Mmmhm." She jumped him taking off clothes " very excited.

(( lol ime skip soon))

___
" She's I told you not to disturb them" Nia laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:40 pm
((OOC; Ok, Ok, Ill eat it. Oh no! Your forcing Kuro into peer pressure. xD))

He watched her walk out of the theater. He put touched his tongue remebering the taste of the odd plant. He got up and followed her outside. When they were outside he spun around and asked her,"Ok, so do you wanna go home or go somewhere else? Oh yeah, give me another leave thingy please." He smiled glad that it wasnt as bad as he thought.

((Woah, Navo and Sophie are really dedicated. If you keep this up your going to have to have another pair of twins! ))  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 pm
((Seriously ,...>..> XD besides, it accualy isn't bad for kittys at all, I would know, I have two O..O they are more insane than chaos and Kuro put together))
Chaos smiled, already a little in the happy mood "Well..where else is there?" she held onto him still  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 pm
ooc:// xD Just tell me when to time skip
Navo murred as he slowly stripped her of her clothes"I can see that"  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:26 pm
"Hmm, I don't know... but if you want we can go to my house and...uh..." He blushed,"...watch more scary movies." He slapped his forehead, wondering why he paused. He looked at her waiting for an answer.

((OOC; You know what could be cool? If we could time skip a pretty long time in the future, like 3 or 4 years...I already have a picture of future Kuro and I want to use it >__< btw. Seraph what are your kittys names?)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:33 pm
((Lets wait a little while before we skip THAT FAR ok?besides it will take me forever to find the right pic of chaos..Seraph and Nia would look basicaly the same))

When he pause she looked up at him laughing "More movies would be nice"  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm
((OOC; Ok, fine. What if she died her fur a diffrent color?! xD))

He sighed in relif. "Alrighty then, lets go to my house." They walked to Sophies shop and opened the door. He led her upstairs and into his room. He kept a pile of movies to choose from on his desk. He gestured to the movies," Ladies choice. I don't have a very good taste in movies anyways." He fell backwards onto his bed feeling a bit lightheaded.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:52 pm
She laughed and licked him fulling the blanket over them and continued downwards
(( XD skippage))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:53 pm
((The innocents..must keep the innocents!!! and that accualy wouldn't be a bad idea))
Chaos looked around at the stack "Oh..MY..GAWD This is a classic" she picked up Beyond Reanimator "I love this one!!" she got very excited and put it in and started playing..

((HURRAH! Beyond Reanimator))
((Basically some dude creates a potion that brings people to life, but he doesn't tell anybody because its considered illegal..something wierd happens..the dead come to life..Dr.Reaniamtor saves the day, lab explodes..he runs away..and..stuffs))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:21 pm
((OOC; Horray for good ideas! What do you mean by innocents?!))

He watched the movie falling asleep at some parts, but woke himself up. Once the movie was finished it was almost 10. He turned to her with sleepy eyes. "So" he yawned. "Do you...want me to...drive you to Canada?" He asked half asleep. "Or we could walk to Jamaca by cab." At this point he sounded insane.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:35 pm
Chaos shook her head back to sanity "Huh? Oh I foregot..catnip" she laugheed and gently punched his arm "Hey..Kuro..you ok?" she asked before leaning close to him

((Its a long stupid story of..stupidness))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:48 pm
He leaned his head to the side and shut his eyes. He picked it back up and shook it as fast as he could. He noticed her very close,"Uhh...I, wasnt feeling to good but uh.." He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her quickly. "I feel better now." He put his hands in the air. "Feel free to punch and/or slap me." He laughed nervously, not knowing how she would react.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:51 pm
Chaos glared at first..then..she had a more..gentle look, she jokingly slapped him "Thats for being so unexpected on that..but this.." she kissed him for what seemed forever "Is for being Kuro"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games