Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:47 pm
(srry but i g2g! bye-bye! cya tomorrow!)
my compliments to the chef! *looks at angel* hiya!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm
angel_eyes200
clarisa_418
*telports to mitsuki and pops up beside her* hi!!! blaugh
*pushes her out of the scene* that was my step-sis... angel.. sweatdrop srry

*shun looks at Racy* "Uhhhh.... hi Racy?  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm
Misuzu0614
(srry but i g2g! bye-bye! cya tomorrow!)
my compliments to the chef! *looks at angel* hiya!!!
((see ya))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:49 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
ed enters the dining room ((that was the acses to the 1st floor stair)) "no comments" he said as he walked by in his nearly full cat form ((more furry and stronger))
*looks at him in shock* wut happened to u ed?!?!?!
"i sneezed and shot an shapechangin ray at myself... think i'l stay like this this week. it does make me stronger"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:50 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
clarisa_418
*telports to mitsuki and pops up beside her* hi!!! blaugh
*pushes her out of the scene* that was my step-sis... angel.. sweatdrop srry

*shun looks at Racy* "Uhhhh.... hi Racy?
hi shun..*loks at him apologetically* im srry *begins to walk out of the dining room*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
ed enters the dining room ((that was the acses to the 1st floor stair)) "no comments" he said as he walked by in his nearly full cat form ((more furry and stronger))
"i sneezed and shot an shapechangin ray at myself... think i'l stay like this this week. it does make me stronger"
...... *stares at him* um... ur a cat? *changes into a cat in a second* are u gonna be like this? (( g2g bye))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
...... *stares at him* um... ur a cat? *changes into a cat in a second* are u gonna be like this? (( g2g bye))
((see ya)) ((actually he looks a human with fur now intead of just ears plss his tail got bigger)) "ya i'm staing like this"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
((see ya)) ((actually he looks a human with fur now intead of just ears plss his tail got bigger)) "ya i'm staing like this"

"Ok...."*finishes food and excuses himself from the table. Goes outside and finds a nice shady tree to lie down under-its daytime roght now-*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 pm
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles

"Ok...."*finishes food and excuses himself from the table. Goes outside and finds a nice shady tree to lie down under-its daytime roght now-*
ed went to test his new body, mostly speed in gain and maybe looking more pumped up... a sightly little bit  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:07 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles

ed went to test his new body, mostly speed in gain and maybe looking more pumped up... a sightly little bit

*sees Ed in his knew form and look at him puzzled* "Ed is that you? What happened to you?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles

*sees Ed in his knew form and look at him puzzled* "Ed is that you? What happened to you?"
"remenber that i can shapeshift? well i can do tht on others but i sneezed and hited myself" gives an ungodly fast jump  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"remenber that i can shapeshift? well i can do tht on others but i sneezed and hited myself" gives an ungodly fast jump

*surprised when he did that and then became fasinated* "cool! Thats awesome ed!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*surprised when he did that and then became fasinated* "cool! Thats awesome ed!"
"i can make you like this but another animal" he says while behind shun already  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:20 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*shakes head.* "NAh. I'm fine the way I am."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*shakes head.* "NAh. I'm fine the way I am."
"suit yourself... beter yet make mitsuki suit you" he goes back to the mansion walking at normal speed  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games