Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:50 am
"I'm ok with England," Koko replied. "Let see....we need transportation to get out of here...I have my truck but we may want something different. I can probably buy something from Sam's dad. A plane....I can use the computer to quickly look up red-eye flights.....or I'm sure I can call in my favors Patrick owes me for help. Then we need somewhere to go once we're there."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am
"It'll be difficult to clear the animals on the plane without getting them into quarantine though." he said. "unless it's a private flight and a hefty bribe is involved."
he frowned to the ceiling, puzzling over the details.
"as for where.... well London is too well regulated. I'm more familiar with the Yorkshire county. I used to live in York so I'm more or less familiar with it - I hear there's a big tourist trade there so plenty of people to feed on and slip away from. or there's the more industrial towns like Sheffield - they should have plenty of old abandoned buildings we can hold out in since their steel trade has been dying for a while. Or we could head for the east coast so we're closer to the sea fi we need to make a quick getaway to Europe. It's upto you, really."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 am
"Like I said...I can call my favors," Koko replied glancing at Drake. "I wouldn't mind seeing where you lived or the sea......" she replied snuggling up to him. Her hand resting on his chest. "I've never seen the sea."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:11 am
"How can you have missed it?" Drake exclaimed. "huh. Well you've got a few options - Whitby's 'dracula country' - of course a human invention, so maybe we can mingle in with all the scene-kid vamps there and go unnoticed. or there's scarborough - again very touristy. or there's filey which is very quiet, but harder to go unnoticed there."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:19 am
"None of my brother's relation ever moved close to the area," Koko pouted and slowly traced circles over his chest with her finger tip.

"The scene-kid vamps?.....is that your plan to get me back in costume?" she teased. Then she sighed. "Whitby or Scarborough sound safer with the numbers....." she replied. It almost sounded like they were planning their get-a-way for their honeymoon which made Koko blush, but she made no comment about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 am
Drake nodded.
"ok we'll head for Whitby then. but id' liek to at least pass through york on our way if we can." he said and smiled at her joke.
"am i so transparent?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 am
"Of course," Koko replied giving him a peck on the cheek then smiled at his last comment. "You're lucky I promised I would where that again or I might have addiccently forgot to pack it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:33 am
Drake laughed. "accidentally-on-purposely you mean."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:06 am
Koko giggled. "Oh...I'm sure you would sneak it in somewhere if I did," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 pm
Judith wandered out of the bar as it closed, drunk but confident she'd be able to find her way home. She should have stopped accepting drinks an hour ago.
She slowly made her way, making sure she knew where she was going at every turn.

--

Mason got to the hotel and not finding Tristen he dragged Lillin back out again to look, he was anxious leaving her in that vampire's house and he wanted to make sure she was okay.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:52 pm
Patrick nearly jumped when he saw the time. Was it really so late? He sighed which led into a yawned and rubbed the back of his neck. He needed to get some sleep, but was still a little stressed from all the plan making for the shop. He rummaged through one of his bags and pulled out a carton of ciggerttes. It was still pretty full considering he only took a smoke when he was extremely stressed out. He quiety made his way outside and lit up at the sidewalk.

He wondered how Judith felt about smoking.....it wasn't like he did it frequently so didn't reak of it or his teeth show any discoloration from it. He puffed slowly as the embers burned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Confident she was finally on the right street after going down three or four wrong turns, Judith continued on her way back to the shop.
She started walking when a light other than the streetlamps caught her eye. Intruiged, she wandered towards it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:34 pm
A vague movement in the darkness-caught by dim light caught Patrick's eye. He glanced over in the general direction-taking another puff and then exhaling. "Somebody out there?" he called out...but not so loud to wake the neighbors.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:39 pm
Judith stopped when someone called out to her. She recognized the voice, she chuckled.
"Marco." She called softly and started moving in a different quietly, wondering if Patrick would catch on.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 pm
A familiar female voice....

Marco?

Through stress and slight tiredness it took him a moment to registor who the voice belonged to. He bowed his head down and smirked....tossing the finished cig to the ground and stepping on it.

"Pollo?" he responded back trying not to laugh.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games