Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:25 pm
Eddily
dragonz_luvr
Eddily
dragonz_luvr
whee I love this place...

Indeed! *pokes*

Urk. xp

*stops poking* sad

*hugs Eddily* I'm fine!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:26 pm
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
its not catch the straight week your just so damn cute *releases squeeze a little* if you dont run i wont chase

it's hard not to run from a gay, expecially after the past few times *is mostly referring to blaze, if not completly* and there was a point were I didn't run but u still chased, I went to lay down on my couch and u still chased so nya.

i was still chasing cause i hadnt caught you yet so NYA NYA xd

good point, now let me go!

NO!!

YES!

after a kiss. blaugh blaugh  

Wolves Arucard

Eddily

dragonz_luvr
Eddily
dragonz_luvr
Eddily
dragonz_luvr
whee I love this place...

Indeed! *pokes*

Urk. xp

*stops poking* sad

*hugs Eddily* I'm fine!

Aww *hugs back*  
dragonz_luvr
Adurant

-vaults over the couch, kneels before Dragonz to kiss her hand (paw/fin/claw?)- Dearest lovely lady, pardon my terrible oversight in not pursuing thee!

stare You're weird. And I have a hand. whee

Fair maid does reject the attentions of this courteous cavalier? Ah, I am a worthy rook no more! -mock faints-  

Adurant

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:28 pm
Adurant
dragonz_luvr
Adurant

-vaults over the couch, kneels before Dragonz to kiss her hand (paw/fin/claw?)- Dearest lovely lady, pardon my terrible oversight in not pursuing thee!

Fair maid does reject the attentions of this courteous cavalier? Ah, I am a worthy rook no more! -mock faints-

*giggle*

You're still weird sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:29 pm
heartxofxwolves
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
its not catch the straight week your just so damn cute *releases squeeze a little* if you dont run i wont chase

it's hard not to run from a gay, expecially after the past few times *is mostly referring to blaze, if not completly* and there was a point were I didn't run but u still chased, I went to lay down on my couch and u still chased so nya.

really the only reason i chase you is for your tail (literally your black tail) blaugh

MINE!! blaugh  

Vashyyk

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:30 pm
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves

really the only reason i chase you is for your tail (literally your black tail) blaugh

MINE!! blaugh

OH no you can keep it i just wanna pet it and play with it and...blah...blah...blah.. (three hours later) and groom it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:30 pm
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves

NO!!

YES!

[sarcasm] hmm such a tough decision [/sarcam] uhhh NO!!!!  

Vashyyk

Adurant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:31 pm
dragonz_luvr
Adurant
dragonz_luvr
Adurant

*giggle*

You're still weird sweatdrop

xd I know. I take full blame for any contagion which (hopefully) results from my strangeness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:32 pm
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves

MINE!! blaugh

OH no you can keep it i just wanna pet it and play with it and...blah...blah...blah.. (three hours later) and groom it! blaugh

You remind me of that abominal(sp) snowman off of Looney Toons...

and, no ur not allowed to do any of that.  

Vashyyk

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:32 pm
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves

NO!!

YES!

OK then i guess ill just have to keep you in my max security holding pen (fully furnished with satellite TV all the DVDs in the world and the largest bed ever  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:33 pm
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves

"I will pet him, and hug him, and call him George."  

Adurant

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:33 pm
Adurant

xd I know. I take full blame for any contagion which (hopefully) results from my strangeness.

Eep! *runs and puts on anti-cootie suit*

You ain't infecting me with your boy-cootie-weirdness germs!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:34 pm
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves

NO!!

YES!

OK then i guess ill just have to keep you in my max security holding pen (fully furnished with satellite TV all the DVDs in the world and the largest bed ever

or you can just let me go...  

Vashyyk

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:34 pm
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves

MINE!! blaugh

Preety much except im alot cuter  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games