Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:24 pm
Oblen laided still and nearly quite for awhile, but then finally asks Mira "Do we have to get going at any time today?... I don't think... we should fly for awhile."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm
Mira opened her eyes sligtly and shook her head "We can stay here for a few days actually....It'l only take half as day to get to where we're going......" Lifting her head slightly, she gave him a curious look, a small frown on her face "And why don't you think we should fly for awhile?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Oblen shrugged with a chuckle. "... too worn out... and I don't want to move, because it's so comfortable right like this..." He says before chucking and then give her another small kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:01 pm
Mira smiled and kissed him back "Lazy." She let out a small gasp when she felt a small kick in her stomach, her face paling slightly in shock.Sitting up she looked down at her stomach, resting her hands on it when she felt another kick "That's not possible...." She shot Oblen a look of panic "This isn't possible right?I'm not even three weeks yet!"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 pm
Oblen blinked as Mira began to panic a bit. He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "... Well... pregnancy's different for... angels and demons and such..." He say, trying to calm her a bit down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 pm
Still panicing slightly, Mira stared at her stomach "How long?How long do we have until it's born....?" She was terrified, mostly because she didn't want Reaver finding out about the child and using it aganst either of them.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:03 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "That's the thing... I don't quite know... preganacy's a bit different for demons and angels... like, some demons spawn by the second, others through years... same thing with angels... and... well, the pregancey of a demon and angel... I don't know... it could take hours, days, weeks, months, years... but... if it's kicking and such now... I'd predict... within a week... a week at the most."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 pm
Mira's face paled slightly "A week...." She pulled her legs to her chest and hugged them as if she could sheild the babe growing inside of her.She was utterly terrorfied, she'd expected a few months to get used to the idea, and to get rid of Reaver, but a week was all she had "We need to find Alan...He's the only chance we have now...." She was tired, and emotionally exhausted, but if keeping Oblen from getting hurt and her being the one hurting him, she'd deal with it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 pm
Obeln shakes his head with a small smile. "... now, don't you worry... we have time to get to and find Alan..." He says before closing his eyes. "... and... well... if you worry, I may get to worry, and... well... yeah..." He says before sighing a bit, quickly loosing his smile. He turned away to say "... I think I'm starting to get a bad feeling..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:38 pm
Mira gave him a worried look and crawled over to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind "Don't say that....You not supposed to get bad feelings today remember?Strictly happy thoughts and feelings." Though I haven't exactly been helping with that... She kissed his shoulder lightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Oblen smiled a little bit, but then shrugged his shoulders slightly to loose it. "You know I want to, but... I can't... not much good has ever come on my birthday... on the very day I was born... the very day... my parents are killed... the very day, every birthday in hell... I was beaten as a child, just for the memory of being born... the very day... your mother is killed... the very day itself... is just a day of hardship on my soul..." He says with a frown. He lets out another sigh. "... Yep... bad feelings... when it hits... it hits me hard..." He says as he closes his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm
Mira felt a pang of guilt and anger at herself.She sighed slingtly and kissed his shoulder again, one hand slipping to rest over his heart "It's not your fault Oblen....You can't keep blaming yourself for what happened to your parents.And you had no idea about mine so you can't blame yourself for that either." She rested her head on his shoulder, before feeling a familiar warmth spread from the palm of her hand to the tips of her fingers.Startled, she looked at the hand resting over his heart and watched in awe as the golden light disappeared into Oblen's chest What the hell.....  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:01 pm
Oblen shrugged his shoulders a bit. "... Well, it is due to my birth that my parents are dead..." He says, seeming unresponsive to the kissing. He glanced down a bit to a golden light that seeped into his chest, but then clsoed his eyes. He felt literally nothing for a moment before glancing back to Mira to ask her "... Do you love me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:06 pm
Mira frowned slightly "That still doesn't make it your fault.People die everyday giving birth or because of the birth of a child...That doesn't make it the childs fault...." At his question, her face softened slightly "More than you'll ever know..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:22 pm
Oblen shaked his head. "... Yes, but it's still because of me that they are dead..." He finally smiled again at hearing Mira's reply. He turned back to face her to say "... I love you too."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games